|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it take to figure out what happens to the Black Panther Party, according to Elaine Brown?
(a) Two years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Thirty years.
2. How does Elvira Evers describe the looting that goes on after the Rodney King verdict?
(a) There wasn't any looting that took place after the verdict.
(b) Everyone was taking things and was acting as if they were at a carnival.
(c) Colored people looted only from white-owned stores and vice versa.
(d) Everyone united in looting, conspiring to get the most out of the stores.
3. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
(a) Warner Brothers lot.
(b) Kodak Theater.
(c) NBC Studios.
(d) Nokia Theater.
4. What is the young female student from the University of Southern California afraid of?
(a) That they might try to attack the sorority and fraternity houses on campus.
(b) That she might get trapped in the campus.
(c) That she might get raped by them.
(d) That her parents might not be able to flee their house.
5. What comment does Julio Menjivar hear from the police officers who are passing by the looting scene?
(a) A threat about starting a fire in the neighborhood.
(b) An expression of fear.
(c) They said that it was fine that they were destroying their own neighborhood.
(d) A joke about how pleasant it would be if a fire was started.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
2. What is Chris Oh's occupation?
3. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
4. What is Gladis Sibrian's nom de guerre?
5. What question does Braun pose in relation to the Rodney King trial?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)