|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does Paul Parker make about the LAPD's efforts to find and arrest the people responsible for Reginald Denny's beating?
(a) The efforts were mostly a public relations program prompted by certain criticisms.
(b) It was inefficient since not enough violence was employed.
(c) It shouldn't have been done in the first place.
(d) It would have been done better if the FBI was involved.
2. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
3. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By writing numerous press releases.
(b) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
(c) By talking to them one by one in private.
(d) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
4. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
(a) He does not make any statement about the issue.
(b) Things can only be improved by throwing money around.
(c) Things are hopeless now no matter how much money there is.
(d) Things are not hopeless nor can everything be improved by throwing money around.
5. What is a "deadeye"?
(a) A very good gun cleaner.
(b) A very good range manager.
(c) A very good assistant in the field.
(d) A very good shooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Betye Saar on the day the verdict is handed out?
2. What statement does Big Al make about the Rodney King beating and the media attention it receives?
3. What is Bill Bradley's position?
4. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
5. What statement does Hami Bhabha make about twilight?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)