|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors at the hospital tell Evers?
(a) The baby will be deaf because of the loud shot it heard.
(b) The baby will have a sustained sickness from the bullet.
(c) The baby cannot live longer than seven days.
(d) The baby caught the bullet in her arms, which saved both Evers and the baby.
2. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
(a) Blacks did not allow Korean-Americans into their territories.
(b) Korean-Americans did not allow blacks into their territories.
(c) Korean-Americans did not patronize black businesses.
(d) Blacks did not patronize Korean-American businesses.
3. What is the wrong perception about Daryl Gates' whereabouts when the disturbances begin?
(a) He was at a fundraiser when in fact he was in a meeting about Proposition F.
(b) He was in a meeting with other policemen when in fact he was at home.
(c) He was in church when in fact he was at home.
(d) He was reading a story to preschoolers when in fact he was at home.
4. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
(d) Mandarin Chinese.
5. Who is with Betye Saar on the day the verdict is handed out?
(a) Her sister Roo.
(b) Her brother Buster.
(c) Her friend Tony.
(d) Her student Darby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chris Oh's occupation?
2. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
3. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
4. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
5. What comment does Julio Menjivar hear from the police officers who are passing by the looting scene?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)