|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
(b) By writing numerous press releases.
(c) By talking to them one by one in private.
(d) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
2. Whose story does Elaine Brown always tell young men who are drawn to the group by its guns?
(a) Jonathan Clarke.
(b) Jonathan Laurie.
(c) Jonathan Jackson.
(d) Jonathan Marie.
3. What happens when Captain Lane Haywood gets up on the roof to handle the fire better?
(a) The roof collapses and he becomes trapped in the fire.
(b) He finds himself and his men targets of the gunfire.
(c) Some of the rioters stop him from coming down.
(d) It suddenly rains.
4. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
(a) Warner Brothers lot.
(b) Kodak Theater.
(c) NBC Studios.
(d) Nokia Theater.
5. What is Elaine Brown's former occupation?
(a) Head of the Black People's Party.
(b) Head of the Black Panther Party.
(c) Head of the Revenge Party.
(d) Head of the Panthera Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Elaine Brown, where should people base their commitment if they want real change in society?
2. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
3. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
4. How popular is Daryl Gates at the time of the riots?
5. What action plan do the upper middle class in the Beverly Hills restaurant talk about in relation to the riots?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)