|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
(b) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
(c) She cannot bear to look at him.
(d) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
2. What do the police officers tell Braun's son in an encounter?
(a) They will find a way to hunt him down.
(b) They will kill his dad if he did not shut up.
(c) They will kill him if he did not shut up.
(d) They will put a screw through his chest if he did not shut up.
3. Who is Harland W. Braun defending in the Rodney King trial?
(a) Chris Oh.
(b) Reginald Denny.
(c) Theodore Briseno.
(d) Lance Parker.
4. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
(a) His want to return to Korea and about how lonely he feels.
(b) His courage during the riots.
(c) His love for his wife and stepson.
(d) His younger days in Korea.
5. When Dean Gilmour is starting his investigation, how many deaths does he think there are?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stephen, Salas' son, handle his encounter with the policeman in which the policeman put a gun to his head?
2. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
3. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
4. What does Gladis Sibrian's nom de guerre mean?
5. What statement does Judith Tur make about white people and their anger?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)