|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill Bradley's position?
(a) Democratic Senator from New Jersey.
(b) Republican Senator from New Jersey.
(c) Republican Congressman from New Jersey.
(d) Democratic Congressman from New Jersey.
2. What example does Braun use to illustrate his point about justice?
(a) The Michael Jackson story.
(b) The duel between Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape.
(c) Pinnochio's story.
(d) The story of Pontius Pilate and the trial of Christ.
3. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
(a) Connected to a life support system.
(b) Healthy and vibrant.
(c) Brain-damaged and heavily sedated.
(d) With Alzheimer's disease.
4. According to Hami Bhabha, what are the people trying to understand?
(a) The calm among government officials.
(b) The complete control of the police force over the rioters.
(c) The ambivalence of what happened in Los Angeles.
(d) The serenity of the riots.
5. What statement does Gates give on the reason why he is delayed in getting to where the trouble is?
(a) He had a hard time leaving the meeting and getting away.
(b) He ran out of gas.
(c) He couldn't find a cab to take him to where the riots were.
(d) Traffic was terrible, and he couldn't find an alternate route.
Short Answer Questions
1. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
2. How many years does it take for everyone to forget about the commission and the commitments people have made?
3. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
4. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
5. How much fine does Julio Menjivar have to pay as a result of his arrest?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)