|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill Bradley's position?
(a) Republican Congressman from New Jersey.
(b) Republican Senator from New Jersey.
(c) Democratic Senator from New Jersey.
(d) Democratic Congressman from New Jersey.
2. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
(a) His want to return to Korea and about how lonely he feels.
(b) His love for his wife and stepson.
(c) His courage during the riots.
(d) His younger days in Korea.
3. How does Betye Saar describe the look of the sky that night when the riots began?
(a) There is nothing unusual about the sky that night.
(b) A limbo time.
(c) It hints of pleasant surprises to come.
(d) Like lightning but no rain.
4. Why is Betye Saar surprised when they get to the restaurant?
(a) There was Oprah Winfrey in the restaurant.
(b) No one knew about the verdict yet.
(c) They saw crowds of people in the streets.
(d) There is nothing unusual observed by Betye Saar on that day.
5. Who is Harland W. Braun defending in the Rodney King trial?
(a) Chris Oh.
(b) Lance Parker.
(c) Reginald Denny.
(d) Theodore Briseno.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Bill Bradley make about race relations in the US?
2. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
3. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
4. What does Mrs. Young-soon Han realize after the riots?
5. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)