|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young female student from the University of Southern California afraid of?
(a) That she might get raped by them.
(b) That her parents might not be able to flee their house.
(c) That she might get trapped in the campus.
(d) That they might try to attack the sorority and fraternity houses on campus.
2. What assurance does Walter Park hold on to, despite the fact that his wife is not expressive?
(a) They have a life insurance policy.
(b) She will never leave him for another man.
(c) She loves him even though she does not express it well.
(d) Their home cannot be touched by the rioters.
3. Particularly for Salas, when does he realize that gringos are his enemies?
(a) When he met them in the parking lot of a grocery store in Mexico.
(b) When he went to school with them and was forbidden from sitting beside them.
(c) When he fought with them over a can of beer in a bar in Mexico.
(d) When he went to first grade and he was told that he was inferior because he was Mexican.
4. What is Hami Bhabha's occupation?
(b) Writer, scholar, and literary critic.
(c) Movie producer.
5. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
(b) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
(c) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
(d) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will it take to figure out what happens to the Black Panther Party, according to Elaine Brown?
2. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
3. What statement does the anonymous juror from Simi Valley make about his involvement in the Rodney King trial?
4. While confined in the hospital on morphine, Reginald Denny remembers some characters coming to see him. Who are they?
5. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)