|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does real estate agent Elaine Young come to be in the Beverly Hills Hotel on the day of the verdict?
(a) She saw a nice jewelry on display and decided to come in.
(b) She was just passing by and was pushed by the crowds.
(c) Her date canceled and she did not want to be alone at home.
(d) She met another real estate agent who wanted to hire her.
2. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
(a) 18 years ago.
(b) 30 years ago.
(c) 8 years ago.
(d) 28 years ago.
3. Which organization does Gladis Sibrian work for?
(a) Jackson National Liberation Front, Hawaii.
(b) Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front, USA.
(c) Lutheran National Liberation Front, Africa.
(d) Panamanian National Liberation Front, Panama.
4. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
(a) He does not make any statement about the issue.
(b) Things are hopeless now no matter how much money there is.
(c) Things are not hopeless nor can everything be improved by throwing money around.
(d) Things can only be improved by throwing money around.
5. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
(b) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
(c) She cannot bear to look at him.
(d) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
2. According to Elaine Young, how long do people stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel?
3. What statement does the anonymous juror from Simi Valley make about his involvement in the Rodney King trial?
4. How does Betye Saar describe the look of the sky that night when the riots began?
5. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)