|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(b) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
(c) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
(d) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
2. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
(a) The police asked for money before assisting them.
(b) The police quickly helped them, which prevented their store from being looted.
(c) There were no police to be found when the looting of their applicance store started.
(d) The police ignored them because they were playing a game of poker.
3. What assurance does Walter Park hold on to, despite the fact that his wife is not expressive?
(a) She loves him even though she does not express it well.
(b) She will never leave him for another man.
(c) Their home cannot be touched by the rioters.
(d) They have a life insurance policy.
4. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
(a) The police baton Officer Powell was using was substandard and therefore offered no force.
(b) Officer Powell was not using his polce baton effectively.
(c) Officer Powell shouldn't have been allowed to use the police baton at all.
(d) Officer Powell is an expert at the use of police baton.
5. What statement does Bill Bradley make about corporations and institutions?
(a) Corporations and institutions should donate more towards charitable causes.
(b) The moral power of corporations and institutions has to be brought to bear when colored people are treated unjustly.
(c) Corporations and institutions are doing their social obligations to the people.
(d) He does not make any statements about corporations and institutions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement do the police give as a reason for Lance's arrest?
2. What reason does Katie Miller give to explain why Korean stores are burned in black neighborhoods?
3. How does real estate agent Elaine Young come to be in the Beverly Hills Hotel on the day of the verdict?
4. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
5. What does Mrs. Young-soon Han realize after the riots?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)