|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill Bradley's position?
(a) Republican Congressman from New Jersey.
(b) Democratic Senator from New Jersey.
(c) Republican Senator from New Jersey.
(d) Democratic Congressman from New Jersey.
2. What do the police officers tell Braun's son in an encounter?
(a) They will put a screw through his chest if he did not shut up.
(b) They will kill his dad if he did not shut up.
(c) They will kill him if he did not shut up.
(d) They will find a way to hunt him down.
3. According to Reginald Denny, why do people become upset whenever he gets his truck off the freeway?
(a) He honks his horn very loudly whenever he makes a turn.
(b) He drives like a madman.
(c) His truck is a very noisy truck.
(d) He takes up a lot of space when turning because his truck is so big.
4. According to Cornel West, what difference do black men have over black women, which therefore makes them heroes?
(a) Black men defy authority while black women cannot.
(b) Black men know how to handle the politics and the environment.
(c) Black men are more ideological.
(d) Black men are more obedient to the laws of the land.
5. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(c) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incident does Big Al describe in which he realizes that the conditions in which he lives are so dangerous that everyone must be qualified to carry firearms?
2. Why is Harland Braun reluctant to take the case of defending an accused in the Rodney King trial?
3. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
4. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
5. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)