|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image does Anonymous Man project when he moves to the valley?
(a) An image of being a nobody.
(b) A very wealthy gang member.
(c) A one-man army that did not need any homeboys.
(d) An image of someone who is at close ties with the police.
2. How does she describe picking up a gun and going into the streets without a plan or any reason other than rage?
3. What statement does Otis Chandler make about wealthy American families?
(a) He did not make any statement about wealthy American families.
(b) They just waste their money instead of making real contributions to their communities.
(c) Wealthy American families set a good example in how to be responsible citizens.
(d) Wealthy American families are the stronghold of local communities.
4. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
(a) An African-American.
(b) An Asian.
(c) A Mexican.
(d) A Korean.
5. Who arrives at the scene of the looting, and also eventually harms Julio Menjivar?
(a) The Crime Scene Investigation Unit.
(b) The Los Angeles Police.
(c) The National Guard.
(d) The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Elaine Brown author?
2. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
3. What example does Braun use to illustrate his point about justice?
4. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
5. What is established right after the Watts riots?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)