|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hami Bhabha's occupation?
(b) Movie producer.
(d) Writer, scholar, and literary critic.
2. Which African-American character does Mrs. Young-soon Han respect?
(a) Arsenio Hall.
(b) Martin Luther King.
(c) Eddie Murphy.
(d) Jesse Jackson.
3. What reassurance does the police officer give to the jurors on the bus whom he is escorting to the courthouse?
(a) There is no need to worry if people threw rocks and bottles because the windows of the bus were bulletproof.
(b) The people gathered in front of the courthouse did not care about the jurors, and therefore did not notice them.
(c) People don't recognize them anyway and that the commotion was very much a normal one.
(d) Everything will be forgotten in a week, so jurors should better come up with a verdict then.
4. What incident does Big Al describe in which he realizes that the conditions in which he lives are so dangerous that everyone must be qualified to carry firearms?
(a) A man with a gun used it to buy bubble gums.
(b) He saw a six-year old child carrying a real gun.
(c) A man at a bubble gum machine pulled a gun on him once.
(d) A man with his baby walked into a gun store and bought a gun while the baby looked on.
5. According to Hami Bhabha, what are the people trying to understand?
(a) The ambivalence of what happened in Los Angeles.
(b) The serenity of the riots.
(c) The complete control of the police force over the rioters.
(d) The calm among government officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
2. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
3. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
4. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
5. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)