|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
(a) A dead man.
(b) A rock.
(c) A car.
(d) A black cat.
2. What is the Anonymous Man's belief in shooting a person in broad daylight?
(a) That under no circumstances should he shoot someone in broad daylight.
(b) That there is poetic justice in shooting someone in broad daylight.
(c) That most people will run away scared immediately instead of taking time to identify the shooter.
(d) He doesn't offer any belief or idea whatsoever on the topic.
3. What is Hami Bhabha's occupation?
(a) Movie producer.
(c) Writer, scholar, and literary critic.
4. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Forty percent.
(c) Thirty percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
5. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
(a) Healthy and vibrant.
(b) Connected to a life support system.
(c) Brain-damaged and heavily sedated.
(d) With Alzheimer's disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Reverend Tom Choi a minister at?
2. What is Proposition F?
3. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
4. What statement does Paul Parker make about the LAPD's efforts to find and arrest the people responsible for Reginald Denny's beating?
5. What is Otis Chandler's occupation?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)