|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rudy Salas, Sr. refer to his feelings of racism?
2. According to Big Al, what could Denny have been trying to do by driving his truck down a residential street?
(a) Making friends with his neighbors.
(b) He was looking for someone to beat.
(c) Intimidating the neighborhood.
(d) Showing off his truck.
3. What statement does Haywood make about the women he sees in the riots and the fire?
(a) He has never seen such hostility in females as he saw that day.
(b) He saw how gentle the female species were.
(c) They all looked frail and fragile and it was unfortunate that they were caught up in the riots.
(d) He felt an urgent need to protect the women he saw.
4. What is established right after the Watts riots?
(a) The McClellan Commission.
(b) The Denny Commission.
(c) The Hillary Commission.
(d) The Rodney Commission.
5. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
(a) Connected to a life support system.
(b) Brain-damaged and heavily sedated.
(c) With Alzheimer's disease.
(d) Healthy and vibrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
2. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
3. What image does Anonymous Man project when he moves to the valley?
4. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
5. Which African-American character does Mrs. Young-soon Han hate?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)