|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what particular division is there no riot-related death, as is discovered by Gilmour?
(a) Palo Alto Division in East LA.
(b) Beverly Hills Division in West LA.
(c) Hollingback Division in East LA.
(d) Polo Lounge Division in East LA.
2. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
(a) Korean-Americans did not allow blacks into their territories.
(b) Korean-Americans did not patronize black businesses.
(c) Blacks did not patronize Korean-American businesses.
(d) Blacks did not allow Korean-Americans into their territories.
3. What image does Anonymous Man project when he moves to the valley?
(a) An image of being a nobody.
(b) A very wealthy gang member.
(c) An image of someone who is at close ties with the police.
(d) A one-man army that did not need any homeboys.
4. How does Joe Viola describe the way he felt when he was caught in the riots?
(a) He suddenly cried and couldn't stop himself from crying.
(b) He suddenly felt heroic and wanted to protect the women and children he saw.
(c) He was terrified for the first time in his life.
(d) He had never known riots could be so exciting.
5. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
(a) 18 years ago.
(b) 8 years ago.
(c) 30 years ago.
(d) 28 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
2. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
3. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
4. According to Elaine Young, how long do people stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel?
5. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)