|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does the anonymous juror from Simi Valley make about his involvement in the Rodney King trial?
(a) His vote was very critical in the verdict and the events that followed the trial.
(b) If he had known what would happen afterwards, he would have sent a note to the judge to say that he could not be on the jury because of what it put him and his family through.
(c) This particular case should have been done in a very private, confidential manner.
(d) He would have voted differently if he had known what would happen afterwards.
2. What is Proposition F?
(a) A resolution preventing African-Americans from driving luxury cars.
(b) A legislation which aims to appoint African-Americans as chief of police.
(c) A policy prohibiting riots to take place on weekdays.
(d) An effort to limit the police chief's term to five years.
3. What does the Reverend Tom Choi find out after some time in his interaction with the people in the community?
(a) He found that Koreans, Americans, and blacks were not fighting after all.
(b) He saw that there was hatred everywhere.
(c) He found that there was too much hostility in people.
(d) He did not see hostility; instead found only friendliness and solidarity.
4. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
(a) Congressional Black Caucus.
(b) Women's Liberation Society.
(c) Rage Against White People Organization.
(d) Caucus Against Violence.
5. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
(a) Things can only be improved by throwing money around.
(b) He does not make any statement about the issue.
(c) Things are hopeless now no matter how much money there is.
(d) Things are not hopeless nor can everything be improved by throwing money around.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
2. What statement does Paul Parker make about the LAPD's efforts to find and arrest the people responsible for Reginald Denny's beating?
3. What statement does Otis Chandler make about wealthy American families?
4. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
5. According to Mike Davis, what does the gang truce signify?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)