|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
2. What is Elaine Brown's former occupation?
(a) Head of the Revenge Party.
(b) Head of the Black Panther Party.
(c) Head of the Panthera Party.
(d) Head of the Black People's Party.
3. Who does Maxine Waters call to complain about many things that are being neglected and need attention?
(a) The local radio station.
(b) Oprah Winfrey and Angelina Jolie.
(c) Rodney King's aunt.
(d) The President, the governor, and other persons of authority.
4. What comment does Julio Menjivar hear from the police officers who are passing by the looting scene?
(a) A joke about how pleasant it would be if a fire was started.
(b) They said that it was fine that they were destroying their own neighborhood.
(c) An expression of fear.
(d) A threat about starting a fire in the neighborhood.
5. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
(a) Writer for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(b) Supplier for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(c) Range manager of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(d) President of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Katie Miller give to explain why Korean stores are burned in black neighborhoods?
2. What statement does Bill Bradley make about race relations in the US?
3. What particular incident makes Viola go into shock?
4. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
5. Where are the female student's parents during the riots?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)