|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is established right after the Watts riots?
(a) The Rodney Commission.
(b) The McClellan Commission.
(c) The Hillary Commission.
(d) The Denny Commission.
2. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
(a) Things are hopeless now no matter how much money there is.
(b) Things are not hopeless nor can everything be improved by throwing money around.
(c) Things can only be improved by throwing money around.
(d) He does not make any statement about the issue.
3. To what movie does the anonymous Hollywood agent compare the scene he sees in the garage with many people running?
(a) Terminator 2.
(c) Independence Day.
(d) The Day After Tomorrow.
4. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
(a) Range manager of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(b) Supplier for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(c) President of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(d) Writer for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
5. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
(a) His love for his wife and stepson.
(b) His want to return to Korea and about how lonely he feels.
(c) His younger days in Korea.
(d) His courage during the riots.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
2. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
3. At the time when the Hollywood agent is dining in one of the Beverly Hills restaurants, what building is burned, which leads to even more fear among the people?
4. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
5. How does Rudy Salas, Sr. refer to his feelings of racism?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)