|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does Bill Bradley make about race relations in the US?
(a) It is the government's responsibility to improve race relations in the US.
(b) Everyone has a responsibility to try to improve race relations in the US.
(c) The race relations in the US are in its most ideal state.
(d) There is no improvement that should be done in the race relations in the US.
2. What kind of tax is Otis Chandler proposing to help raise the money for the community?
(a) Sales or gasoline tax.
(b) Cigarette tax.
(c) Parking tax.
(d) Reading tax.
3. Who arrives at the scene of the looting, and also eventually harms Julio Menjivar?
(a) The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) The Los Angeles Police.
(c) The National Guard.
(d) The Crime Scene Investigation Unit.
4. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
(a) Because of their guns, and being a gunfighter is equated to being tough.
(b) Because of the number of people they have killed.
(c) Because gunfighters usually have high moral standards.
(d) Because of their experience in fighting.
5. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
(a) That he looked so young for his age.
(b) He has not received any comment from the police about his looks.
(c) That his looks will always lead him into trouble.
(d) That he looked like a responsible all-American white boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
2. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
3. How does real estate agent Elaine Young come to be in the Beverly Hills Hotel on the day of the verdict?
4. Who are the "curious people"?
5. Where is the Reverend Tom Choi a minister at?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)