|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does Haywood make about the women he sees in the riots and the fire?
(a) They all looked frail and fragile and it was unfortunate that they were caught up in the riots.
(b) He saw how gentle the female species were.
(c) He felt an urgent need to protect the women he saw.
(d) He has never seen such hostility in females as he saw that day.
2. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
(a) NBC Studios.
(b) Nokia Theater.
(c) Warner Brothers lot.
(d) Kodak Theater.
3. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
(a) Mandarin Chinese.
4. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
(b) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
(c) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
(d) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
5. According to Mike Davis, what does the gang truce signify?
(a) That the youth of today value their parents very much.
(b) That the youth of today are intelligent human beings who think about society.
(c) That there is a generation that refuses to commit suicide.
(d) That there is still hope among the youth of today.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
2. What is Otis Chandler's occupation?
3. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
4. According to Katie Miller, who does the looting in the Korean stores?
5. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)