|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
(a) From the back of the car.
(b) By a sniper from the building near his father's car.
(c) From a distance.
(d) At close range, execution style.
2. What are "choke holds"?
(a) It is a choker worn by a police officer to identify him as an expert in choke methods.
(b) It is a slang for choking a subject to death.
(c) These are upper body control holds which the LAPD used in the past.
(d) These are the techniques in using a police baton effectively.
3. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
(a) Gates Commission Report.
(b) Report Against Police Violence.
(c) Waters Commission Report.
(d) Kerner Commission Report.
4. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
(a) The police ignored them because they were playing a game of poker.
(b) The police asked for money before assisting them.
(c) There were no police to be found when the looting of their applicance store started.
(d) The police quickly helped them, which prevented their store from being looted.
5. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Otis Chandler make about wealthy American families?
2. How does she describe picking up a gun and going into the streets without a plan or any reason other than rage?
3. What particular word does Paula Weinstein use in her press release that is objected to by the entertainment industry people?
4. What is the vision in the early 1960s, according to Mike Davis?
5. What is the Anonymous Man's belief in shooting a person in broad daylight?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)