|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Big Al, what could Denny have been trying to do by driving his truck down a residential street?
(a) He was looking for someone to beat.
(b) Showing off his truck.
(c) Making friends with his neighbors.
(d) Intimidating the neighborhood.
2. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
(a) She believes that what the police were doing was a wrong thing and she wanted to be able to testify at the trial.
(b) She was waiting for an opportunity to help Rodney King.
(c) She was waiting for an opportunity to discuss with her neighbors.
(d) She was enjoying the beating of Rodney King.
3. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
(a) Writer for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(b) Range manager of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(c) President of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(d) Supplier for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
4. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
(b) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
(c) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
(d) She cannot bear to look at him.
5. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
(a) Kodak Theater.
(b) Nokia Theater.
(c) NBC Studios.
(d) Warner Brothers lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Haywood make about the women he sees in the riots and the fire?
2. Who is Chung Lee?
3. Where else does Elaine Young go to because she does not want to be alone?
4. Why does Josie Morales' husband want to go inside and stop watching?
5. What is "a badge of courage" as referred to in the story?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)