|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
(a) Waters Commission Report.
(b) Kerner Commission Report.
(c) Report Against Police Violence.
(d) Gates Commission Report.
2. What statement does Sergeant Duke give about the importance of choke holds?
(a) It was just proper that it was banned from being used.
(b) These need to be regularly updated, perhaps via a biannual workshop among the workforce.
(c) It should never have been invented in the first place.
(d) Since chokeholds became forbidden, there will be an increase in lawsuits because police officers will instead be using their batons.
3. Where is the Reverend Tom Choi a minister at?
(a) Palo Alto's Presbyterian Church.
(b) Anaheim's Presbyterian Church.
(c) Westwood Presbyterian Church.
(d) Polo Lounge Presbyterian Church.
4. What is Jason Sanford's belief about him going out in the streets after the Rodney King verdict?
(a) That he would have been called in for questioning by the police.
(b) That he might be stoned.
(c) That he probably would not have been beaten because of how he looks.
(d) That he might have been beaten terribly.
5. What is established right after the Watts riots?
(a) The Hillary Commission.
(b) The McClellan Commission.
(c) The Rodney Commission.
(d) The Denny Commission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the female student thinking of at the time of the riots?
2. According to Elaine Young, how long do people stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel?
3. What is Chris Oh's occupation?
4. How does Joe Viola describe the way he felt when he was caught in the riots?
5. What happens when Captain Lane Haywood gets up on the roof to handle the fire better?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)