|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Eight o'clock the following morning.
2. Who does Maxine Waters call to complain about many things that are being neglected and need attention?
(a) The local radio station.
(b) Oprah Winfrey and Angelina Jolie.
(c) The President, the governor, and other persons of authority.
(d) Rodney King's aunt.
3. What reason does Katie Miller give to explain why Korean stores are burned in black neighborhoods?
(a) Koreans were really a snob race.
(b) Koreans never tried to get to know the people that came into the stores.
(c) Blacks were not allowed inside the stores.
(d) The prices in the stores were higher for blacks than for Koreans.
4. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
(a) A rock.
(b) A black cat.
(c) A dead man.
(d) A car.
5. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
(b) By writing numerous press releases.
(c) By talking to them one by one in private.
(d) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is established right after the Watts riots?
2. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
3. What is a "deadeye"?
4. What statement does Haywood make about the women he sees in the riots and the fire?
5. Which particular incident after the trial makes the anonymous juror from Simi Valley most upset?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)