|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Viola tell his wife when he recovers from all of the shock?
(a) He was going to get his gun and shoot anyone he sees.
(b) He was going to buy liquor from the store.
(c) He was going to get their kids.
(d) He was going to drive away for a while until the riot dies down.
2. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(b) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
3. According to Katie Miller, who does the looting in the Korean stores?
(d) White Americans.
4. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
(a) Nokia Theater.
(b) NBC Studios.
(c) Kodak Theater.
(d) Warner Brothers lot.
5. What statement does Haywood make about the women he sees in the riots and the fire?
(a) He felt an urgent need to protect the women he saw.
(b) He has never seen such hostility in females as he saw that day.
(c) They all looked frail and fragile and it was unfortunate that they were caught up in the riots.
(d) He saw how gentle the female species were.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Reverend Tom Choi a minister at?
2. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
3. Who does Maxine Waters call to complain about many things that are being neglected and need attention?
4. Why does Evers go to the hospital immediately after she walks home from work?
5. How does Joe Viola describe the way he felt when he was caught in the riots?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)