|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Reverend Tom Choi a minister at?
(a) Palo Alto's Presbyterian Church.
(b) Polo Lounge Presbyterian Church.
(c) Westwood Presbyterian Church.
(d) Anaheim's Presbyterian Church.
2. What is Bill Bradley's position?
(a) Democratic Congressman from New Jersey.
(b) Democratic Senator from New Jersey.
(c) Republican Senator from New Jersey.
(d) Republican Congressman from New Jersey.
3. Why does Josie Morales' husband want to go inside and stop watching?
(a) He was afraid that Rodney King might call to them for help.
(b) He was afraid that they will be asked to testify in the trial.
(c) He was afraid to watch because he grew up in Mexico where police abuse is prevalent.
(d) He was afraid that they might be seen and be involved.
4. What is the Anonymous Man's belief in shooting a person in broad daylight?
(a) That most people will run away scared immediately instead of taking time to identify the shooter.
(b) That under no circumstances should he shoot someone in broad daylight.
(c) He doesn't offer any belief or idea whatsoever on the topic.
(d) That there is poetic justice in shooting someone in broad daylight.
5. How long will it take to figure out what happens to the Black Panther Party, according to Elaine Brown?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Bill Bradley make about the Rodney King beating?
2. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
3. While confined in the hospital on morphine, Reginald Denny remembers some characters coming to see him. Who are they?
4. What particular incident makes Viola go into shock?
5. What action plan do the upper middle class in the Beverly Hills restaurant talk about in relation to the riots?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)