|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Katie Miller, who does the looting in the Korean stores?
(d) White Americans.
2. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
(a) Older gang members are great conversationalists, while this skill is lost on younger gang members.
(b) Younger gang members have become louder, and tend to attract more attention than older gang members.
(c) Older gang members respected their elders, but such respect has disappeared among younger members.
(d) Younger members have become much more aggressive than the older gang members.
3. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) A writer in New Jersey.
(b) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
(c) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
(d) A producer in Beverly Hills.
4. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
(a) Congressional Black Caucus.
(b) Rage Against White People Organization.
(c) Women's Liberation Society.
(d) Caucus Against Violence.
5. Whose story does Elaine Brown always tell young men who are drawn to the group by its guns?
(a) Jonathan Marie.
(b) Jonathan Jackson.
(c) Jonathan Laurie.
(d) Jonathan Clarke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is established right after the Watts riots?
2. How does Elvira Evers describe the looting that goes on after the Rodney King verdict?
3. What issues does Maxine Waters confront the President about?
4. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
5. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)