|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where else does Elaine Young go to because she does not want to be alone?
(a) City Center.
(b) Polo Lounge.
(c) Beverly Center.
(d) Central Park.
2. According to Elaine Brown, where should people base their commitment if they want real change in society?
3. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
(a) Officer Powell shouldn't have been allowed to use the police baton at all.
(b) Officer Powell is an expert at the use of police baton.
(c) The police baton Officer Powell was using was substandard and therefore offered no force.
(d) Officer Powell was not using his polce baton effectively.
4. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
5. What is Proposition F?
(a) An effort to limit the police chief's term to five years.
(b) A legislation which aims to appoint African-Americans as chief of police.
(c) A policy prohibiting riots to take place on weekdays.
(d) A resolution preventing African-Americans from driving luxury cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will it take to figure out what happens to the Black Panther Party, according to Elaine Brown?
2. According to Elaine Young, how long do people stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel?
3. According to Reginald Denny, why do people become upset whenever he gets his truck off the freeway?
4. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
5. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)