|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Elaine Brown author?
(a) A Taste of Vinegar.
(b) A Taste of Sugar.
(c) A Taste of Power.
(d) A Taste of Acid.
2. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
(a) Gangsterism is a lousy excuse for unacceptable behavior.
(b) Gangsterism arises from the frontier myth and the myth of the gunfighter in American history.
(c) Gangsterism is an ideology created by people who have lost all hope.
(d) Gangsterism is overrated in general.
3. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
(b) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
(c) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(d) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
4. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
(a) Officer Powell is an expert at the use of police baton.
(b) Officer Powell was not using his polce baton effectively.
(c) Officer Powell shouldn't have been allowed to use the police baton at all.
(d) The police baton Officer Powell was using was substandard and therefore offered no force.
5. How does she describe picking up a gun and going into the streets without a plan or any reason other than rage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Josie Morales never called to testify for the trial of Rodney King?
2. What is the Anonymous Man's belief in shooting a person in broad daylight?
3. According to Oh, what significant function does the frontal lobe of the brain perform?
4. According to Big Al, what could Denny have been trying to do by driving his truck down a residential street?
5. Where does Salas' father's hatred of gringos stem from?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)