|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
(a) Younger gang members have become louder, and tend to attract more attention than older gang members.
(b) Older gang members are great conversationalists, while this skill is lost on younger gang members.
(c) Younger members have become much more aggressive than the older gang members.
(d) Older gang members respected their elders, but such respect has disappeared among younger members.
2. What is the vision in the early 1960s, according to Mike Davis?
(a) Black kids should be given twice the challenges that white kids endure.
(b) Black kids should be given special treatment.
(c) Black kids should be separated from white kids.
(d) Black kids can be surfers, too.
3. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
(a) The police like to make killings in a very discreet manner.
(b) The police like to make killings look like drive-by shootings.
(c) The police don't like killing at all.
(d) She does not say anything about the subject.
4. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A thirty-eight.
(b) A nine millimeter.
(c) A forty-five pistol.
(d) An AK-47.
5. What is Jason Sanford's belief about him going out in the streets after the Rodney King verdict?
(a) That he might have been beaten terribly.
(b) That he probably would not have been beaten because of how he looks.
(c) That he would have been called in for questioning by the police.
(d) That he might be stoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
2. Where else does Elaine Young go to because she does not want to be alone?
3. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
4. Whose story does Elaine Brown always tell young men who are drawn to the group by its guns?
5. How does Joe Viola describe the way he felt when he was caught in the riots?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)