|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Denny plan to put up in his own house someday to remember the people who have saved him?
(a) A picture mosaic of the images of the riot.
(b) A room dedicated to the riots.
(c) A painting of Rodney King.
(d) A painting of the scene of the riots.
2. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
(b) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(c) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
(d) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
3. What is the wrong perception about Daryl Gates' whereabouts when the disturbances begin?
(a) He was at a fundraiser when in fact he was in a meeting about Proposition F.
(b) He was in church when in fact he was at home.
(c) He was in a meeting with other policemen when in fact he was at home.
(d) He was reading a story to preschoolers when in fact he was at home.
4. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
5. How does Rudy Salas, Sr. refer to his feelings of racism?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
2. What statement best describes Bill Bradley's stand on the laws of the land?
3. Where does Maxine Waters give her speech after Daryl Gates resigns from the LAPD?
4. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
5. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)