|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tax is Otis Chandler proposing to help raise the money for the community?
(a) Sales or gasoline tax.
(b) Parking tax.
(c) Cigarette tax.
(d) Reading tax.
2. What are "choke holds"?
(a) These are upper body control holds which the LAPD used in the past.
(b) It is a slang for choking a subject to death.
(c) It is a choker worn by a police officer to identify him as an expert in choke methods.
(d) These are the techniques in using a police baton effectively.
3. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
(a) A rock.
(b) A black cat.
(c) A car.
(d) A dead man.
4. Who is shot during the looting of Richard Kim's appliance store?
(a) Richard Kim's father.
(b) Richard Kim's sister.
(c) Richard Kim's mother.
(d) Richard Kim.
5. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
(a) The addiction of one of her sons to drugs.
(b) The killing of her nephew, Tiny, in 1991.
(c) The finalization of her divorce with her husband.
(d) The weakening of the dollar in the international market.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
2. What effect does his encounter with the police officers in 1942 have on Salas?
3. What is Elaine Brown's former occupation?
4. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
5. How does real estate agent Elaine Young come to be in the Beverly Hills Hotel on the day of the verdict?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)