|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young female student from the University of Southern California afraid of?
(a) That her parents might not be able to flee their house.
(b) That she might get trapped in the campus.
(c) That she might get raped by them.
(d) That they might try to attack the sorority and fraternity houses on campus.
2. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
(a) The police like to make killings look like drive-by shootings.
(b) The police don't like killing at all.
(c) The police like to make killings in a very discreet manner.
(d) She does not say anything about the subject.
3. What does Gil Garcetti believe in when it comes to jurors and their participation in trials?
(a) The judiciary system has to be changed to give less power to jurors and more to judges and district attorneys.
(b) Most jurors take their oath seriously and because the burden of proof in a criminal trial is very high, jurors must carefully examine and consider all evidence in a case.
(c) Most jurors do not take their duties seriously and that their participation in trials be limited to those of observers.
(d) Ordinary civilians should not be tasked with matters of the law.
4. According to Elaine Brown, where should people base their commitment if they want real change in society?
5. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
(a) There were no police to be found when the looting of their applicance store started.
(b) The police ignored them because they were playing a game of poker.
(c) The police quickly helped them, which prevented their store from being looted.
(d) The police asked for money before assisting them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
2. What is Proposition F?
3. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
4. Who are the "curious people"?
5. Why does Josie Morales' husband want to go inside and stop watching?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)