|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He provides their booze for free.
(b) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
(c) He gives them money every Christmas.
(d) He had opened his store for them one time.
2. What statement do the police give as a reason for Lance's arrest?
(a) Lance was a known gang member and a drug dealer.
(b) Lance was a thief.
(c) Lance was into child slavery.
(d) Lance was a pimp.
3. What statement does Gates give on the reason why he is delayed in getting to where the trouble is?
(a) He had a hard time leaving the meeting and getting away.
(b) Traffic was terrible, and he couldn't find an alternate route.
(c) He couldn't find a cab to take him to where the riots were.
(d) He ran out of gas.
4. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
(a) Brain-damaged and heavily sedated.
(b) Connected to a life support system.
(c) Healthy and vibrant.
(d) With Alzheimer's disease.
5. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
(a) That he looked so young for his age.
(b) He has not received any comment from the police about his looks.
(c) That he looked like a responsible all-American white boy.
(d) That his looks will always lead him into trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the video show at the beginning of the riots?
2. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
3. Who is shot during the looting of Richard Kim's appliance store?
4. How much fine does Julio Menjivar have to pay as a result of his arrest?
5. According to Oh, what significant function does the frontal lobe of the brain perform?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)