|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By writing numerous press releases.
(b) By talking to them one by one in private.
(c) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
(d) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
2. What is the Anonymous Man's belief in shooting a person in broad daylight?
(a) That under no circumstances should he shoot someone in broad daylight.
(b) That most people will run away scared immediately instead of taking time to identify the shooter.
(c) That there is poetic justice in shooting someone in broad daylight.
(d) He doesn't offer any belief or idea whatsoever on the topic.
3. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
(a) "They" are the cops of Los Angeles.
(b) He does not give an explanation as to who "they" are.
(c) He says that "they" represent a combination of many things for him.
(d) "They" are the Mexicans, Chinese and blacks that populate his neighborhood.
4. What do the doctors at the hospital tell Evers?
(a) The baby caught the bullet in her arms, which saved both Evers and the baby.
(b) The baby cannot live longer than seven days.
(c) The baby will be deaf because of the loud shot it heard.
(d) The baby will have a sustained sickness from the bullet.
5. What is the young female student from the University of Southern California afraid of?
(a) That her parents might not be able to flee their house.
(b) That they might try to attack the sorority and fraternity houses on campus.
(c) That she might get trapped in the campus.
(d) That she might get raped by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
2. What reassurance does the police officer give to the jurors on the bus whom he is escorting to the courthouse?
3. In what particular division is there no riot-related death, as is discovered by Gilmour?
4. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
5. What is Proposition F?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)