|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does Peter Sellars give about the situation in the city?
(a) It was like being incinerated.
(b) It was like being in a festival.
(c) It was like bungee-jumping.
(d) It was like being in a merry-go-round.
2. What is Jason Sanford's belief about him going out in the streets after the Rodney King verdict?
(a) That he might be stoned.
(b) That he would have been called in for questioning by the police.
(c) That he might have been beaten terribly.
(d) That he probably would not have been beaten because of how he looks.
3. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
(a) A dead man.
(b) A rock.
(c) A car.
(d) A black cat.
4. What effect does his encounter with the police officers in 1942 have on Salas?
(a) He founded an organization whose sole aim is to keep track of the movements of the policemen in his community.
(b) A strong hatred for white police officers.
(c) He maintained a community newspaper that printed only stories about policemen.
(d) A strong admiration for police officers.
5. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
2. What particular word does Paula Weinstein use in her press release that is objected to by the entertainment industry people?
3. What are "choke holds"?
4. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
5. What do the doctors at the hospital tell Evers?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)