|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
(b) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(c) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
(d) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
2. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
(b) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
(c) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
(d) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
3. Which particular incident after the trial makes the anonymous juror from Simi Valley most upset?
(a) Receiving a death threat from the family members of Rodney King.
(b) Receiving a letter from one angry follower of the case, asking if he knew that people were dying and burning buildings in South LA because of him.
(c) Receiving a letter from the Ku Klux Klan pledging support and inviting him to join the organization.
(d) Receiving a phone call from Angela King asking how he can sleep at night.
4. What reassurance does the police officer give to the jurors on the bus whom he is escorting to the courthouse?
(a) There is no need to worry if people threw rocks and bottles because the windows of the bus were bulletproof.
(b) The people gathered in front of the courthouse did not care about the jurors, and therefore did not notice them.
(c) Everything will be forgotten in a week, so jurors should better come up with a verdict then.
(d) People don't recognize them anyway and that the commotion was very much a normal one.
5. What happens when Captain Lane Haywood gets up on the roof to handle the fire better?
(a) Some of the rioters stop him from coming down.
(b) It suddenly rains.
(c) The roof collapses and he becomes trapped in the fire.
(d) He finds himself and his men targets of the gunfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much fine does Julio Menjivar have to pay as a result of his arrest?
2. What is the female student thinking of at the time of the riots?
3. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
4. According to Reginald Denny, why do people become upset whenever he gets his truck off the freeway?
5. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)