|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Katie Miller, who does the looting in the Korean stores?
(d) White Americans.
2. While confined in the hospital on morphine, Reginald Denny remembers some characters coming to see him. Who are they?
(a) Reverend Jesse Jackson and Arsenio Hall.
(b) Tyra Banks and Eddie Murphy.
(c) Denzel Washington and Lawrence Martin.
(d) Oprah Winfrey and Will Smith.
3. Where are the female student's parents during the riots?
(a) In France.
(b) On a retreat with their neighbors.
(c) Driving across country to California.
(d) On a golf tournament.
4. Where else does Elaine Young go to because she does not want to be alone?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Polo Lounge.
(c) Beverly Center.
(d) City Center.
5. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rudy Salas, Sr. refer to his feelings of racism?
2. Who are the "curious people"?
3. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
4. What statement does Peter Sellars give about the situation in the city?
5. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)