|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
(b) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
(c) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
(d) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
2. How much does Michael Zinzun get from the trial in which the city is ordered to pay him?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $2.1 million.
(c) $1.2 million.
(d) $12 million.
3. When Dean Gilmour is starting his investigation, how many deaths does he think there are?
4. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
(a) Officer Powell shouldn't have been allowed to use the police baton at all.
(b) Officer Powell is an expert at the use of police baton.
(c) Officer Powell was not using his polce baton effectively.
(d) The police baton Officer Powell was using was substandard and therefore offered no force.
5. What effect does his encounter with the police officers in 1942 have on Salas?
(a) He founded an organization whose sole aim is to keep track of the movements of the policemen in his community.
(b) A strong hatred for white police officers.
(c) He maintained a community newspaper that printed only stories about policemen.
(d) A strong admiration for police officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mike Davis, what does the gang truce signify?
2. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
3. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
4. What do the doctors at the hospital tell Evers?
5. What does Denny plan to put up in his own house someday to remember the people who have saved him?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)