|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
(a) The killing of her nephew, Tiny, in 1991.
(b) The addiction of one of her sons to drugs.
(c) The weakening of the dollar in the international market.
(d) The finalization of her divorce with her husband.
2. Where are the female student's parents during the riots?
(a) On a golf tournament.
(b) Driving across country to California.
(c) On a retreat with their neighbors.
(d) In France.
3. How much fine does Julio Menjivar have to pay as a result of his arrest?
4. According to Cornel West, what difference do black men have over black women, which therefore makes them heroes?
(a) Black men defy authority while black women cannot.
(b) Black men are more ideological.
(c) Black men are more obedient to the laws of the land.
(d) Black men know how to handle the politics and the environment.
5. Why does Evers go to the hospital immediately after she walks home from work?
(a) She was shot and she was worried about the baby in her womb.
(b) She just wanted to see how many have been wounded from the riots.
(c) She wanted to visit a friend who had been shot.
(d) She forgot that it was time for her prenatal checkup.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
2. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
3. According to Big Al, what could Denny have been trying to do by driving his truck down a residential street?
4. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
5. How popular is Daryl Gates at the time of the riots?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)