|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
(b) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
(c) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
(d) She cannot bear to look at him.
2. What reason does Katie Miller give to explain why Korean stores are burned in black neighborhoods?
(a) Blacks were not allowed inside the stores.
(b) Koreans were really a snob race.
(c) The prices in the stores were higher for blacks than for Koreans.
(d) Koreans never tried to get to know the people that came into the stores.
3. What particular incident makes Viola go into shock?
(a) A girl with a briefcase hit a man repeatedly and left him for dead.
(b) A kid with a nine-millimeter gun shot a man to death in front of him.
(c) A kid with a nine-millimeter gun pointed in his general direction, who told him that he was going to kill him.
(d) A man with a briefcase hit a girl on her head and left her for dead.
4. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
(a) His love for his wife and stepson.
(b) His younger days in Korea.
(c) His courage during the riots.
(d) His want to return to Korea and about how lonely he feels.
5. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
(b) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(c) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
(d) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time when the Hollywood agent is dining in one of the Beverly Hills restaurants, what building is burned, which leads to even more fear among the people?
2. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
3. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
4. What action plan do the upper middle class in the Beverly Hills restaurant talk about in relation to the riots?
5. While confined in the hospital on morphine, Reginald Denny remembers some characters coming to see him. Who are they?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)