|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
(a) 18 years ago.
(b) 28 years ago.
(c) 8 years ago.
(d) 30 years ago.
2. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
(a) He says that "they" represent a combination of many things for him.
(b) "They" are the Mexicans, Chinese and blacks that populate his neighborhood.
(c) "They" are the cops of Los Angeles.
(d) He does not give an explanation as to who "they" are.
3. How does Rudy Salas, Sr. refer to his feelings of racism?
4. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
(a) Warner Brothers lot.
(b) Kodak Theater.
(c) NBC Studios.
(d) Nokia Theater.
5. Where does Salas' father's hatred of gringos stem from?
(a) From his childhood, when he was being bullied by gringos in his hometown.
(b) From fighting against the gringos when Pershing went after Pancho Villa in Chihuahua.
(c) From being brainstormed by his wife, who had a bad experience with gringos.
(d) From the fact that gringos are unreasonable people, as he experienced in his encounter with them in Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Josie Morales' husband want to go inside and stop watching?
2. How many SWAT teams are sent to arrest Lance Parker?
3. What comment does Julio Menjivar hear from the police officers who are passing by the looting scene?
4. Why does Evers go to the hospital immediately after she walks home from work?
5. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)