|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young female student from the University of Southern California afraid of?
(a) That she might get raped by them.
(b) That they might try to attack the sorority and fraternity houses on campus.
(c) That her parents might not be able to flee their house.
(d) That she might get trapped in the campus.
2. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
(a) He always brings about riot in the courtroom because of the passionate feelings the public has towards policemen in general.
(b) He makes people stay away from courtrooms.
(c) He silences the crowd inside the courtroom because of the raw power he exudes.
(d) He seems to be surrounded by a kind of magic brought about by the respect people have for members of the police force.
3. What statement does Sergeant Duke give about the importance of choke holds?
(a) It was just proper that it was banned from being used.
(b) It should never have been invented in the first place.
(c) Since chokeholds became forbidden, there will be an increase in lawsuits because police officers will instead be using their batons.
(d) These need to be regularly updated, perhaps via a biannual workshop among the workforce.
4. What effect does his encounter with the police officers in 1942 have on Salas?
(a) A strong admiration for police officers.
(b) He maintained a community newspaper that printed only stories about policemen.
(c) He founded an organization whose sole aim is to keep track of the movements of the policemen in his community.
(d) A strong hatred for white police officers.
5. What particular incident makes Viola go into shock?
(a) A man with a briefcase hit a girl on her head and left her for dead.
(b) A kid with a nine-millimeter gun shot a man to death in front of him.
(c) A girl with a briefcase hit a man repeatedly and left him for dead.
(d) A kid with a nine-millimeter gun pointed in his general direction, who told him that he was going to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
2. What incident does Big Al describe in which he realizes that the conditions in which he lives are so dangerous that everyone must be qualified to carry firearms?
3. Who took a video of the beating from their helicopter over the intersection of Florence and Normandie?
4. According to Mike Davis, what does the gang truce signify?
5. Particularly for Salas, when does he realize that gringos are his enemies?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)