|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
(a) She was waiting for an opportunity to discuss with her neighbors.
(b) She believes that what the police were doing was a wrong thing and she wanted to be able to testify at the trial.
(c) She was enjoying the beating of Rodney King.
(d) She was waiting for an opportunity to help Rodney King.
2. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
(a) Brain-damaged and heavily sedated.
(b) Connected to a life support system.
(c) With Alzheimer's disease.
(d) Healthy and vibrant.
3. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
(b) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(c) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
(d) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
4. Particularly for Salas, when does he realize that gringos are his enemies?
(a) When he went to first grade and he was told that he was inferior because he was Mexican.
(b) When he fought with them over a can of beer in a bar in Mexico.
(c) When he went to school with them and was forbidden from sitting beside them.
(d) When he met them in the parking lot of a grocery store in Mexico.
5. What particular incident makes Viola go into shock?
(a) A girl with a briefcase hit a man repeatedly and left him for dead.
(b) A kid with a nine-millimeter gun pointed in his general direction, who told him that he was going to kill him.
(c) A kid with a nine-millimeter gun shot a man to death in front of him.
(d) A man with a briefcase hit a girl on her head and left her for dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what particular division is there no riot-related death, as is discovered by Gilmour?
2. According to Big Al, what could Denny have been trying to do by driving his truck down a residential street?
3. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
4. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
5. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)