|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stephen, Salas' son, handle his encounter with the policeman in which the policeman put a gun to his head?
(a) He told his father about it as soon as he came home.
(b) He wrote to all the major dailies to tell them of the abuse.
(c) He made a complaint about the policeman in the nearest police station.
(d) Stephen did not tell his father right away.
2. What effect does his encounter with the police officers in 1942 have on Salas?
(a) He maintained a community newspaper that printed only stories about policemen.
(b) A strong hatred for white police officers.
(c) A strong admiration for police officers.
(d) He founded an organization whose sole aim is to keep track of the movements of the policemen in his community.
3. What particular word does Paula Weinstein use in her press release that is objected to by the entertainment industry people?
4. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
(a) Tthere was nothing like it.
(b) It was like being deaf and blind for a few minutes.
(c) It was like going into a war.
(d) It was like witnessing a kangaroo give birth.
5. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
(a) At close range, execution style.
(b) By a sniper from the building near his father's car.
(c) From the back of the car.
(d) From a distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Katie Miller give to explain why Korean stores are burned in black neighborhoods?
2. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
3. According to Peter Sellars, what is the one thing that his father cares about?
4. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
5. Who is Chung Lee?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)