|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shot during the looting of Richard Kim's appliance store?
(a) Richard Kim's mother.
(b) Richard Kim's sister.
(c) Richard Kim.
(d) Richard Kim's father.
2. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
(a) Korean-Americans did not patronize black businesses.
(b) Korean-Americans did not allow blacks into their territories.
(c) Blacks did not patronize Korean-American businesses.
(d) Blacks did not allow Korean-Americans into their territories.
3. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
(a) She was waiting for an opportunity to help Rodney King.
(b) She was enjoying the beating of Rodney King.
(c) She was waiting for an opportunity to discuss with her neighbors.
(d) She believes that what the police were doing was a wrong thing and she wanted to be able to testify at the trial.
4. How does Stephen, Salas' son, handle his encounter with the policeman in which the policeman put a gun to his head?
(a) He told his father about it as soon as he came home.
(b) Stephen did not tell his father right away.
(c) He made a complaint about the policeman in the nearest police station.
(d) He wrote to all the major dailies to tell them of the abuse.
5. What reassurance does the police officer give to the jurors on the bus whom he is escorting to the courthouse?
(a) The people gathered in front of the courthouse did not care about the jurors, and therefore did not notice them.
(b) Everything will be forgotten in a week, so jurors should better come up with a verdict then.
(c) People don't recognize them anyway and that the commotion was very much a normal one.
(d) There is no need to worry if people threw rocks and bottles because the windows of the bus were bulletproof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incident does Big Al describe in which he realizes that the conditions in which he lives are so dangerous that everyone must be qualified to carry firearms?
2. What is the Anonymous Man's belief in shooting a person in broad daylight?
3. Where does Maxine Waters give her speech after Daryl Gates resigns from the LAPD?
4. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
5. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)