|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
2. What statement does Paul Parker make about the LAPD's efforts to find and arrest the people responsible for Reginald Denny's beating?
(a) It shouldn't have been done in the first place.
(b) It would have been done better if the FBI was involved.
(c) The efforts were mostly a public relations program prompted by certain criticisms.
(d) It was inefficient since not enough violence was employed.
3. What is Proposition F?
(a) A policy prohibiting riots to take place on weekdays.
(b) An effort to limit the police chief's term to five years.
(c) A legislation which aims to appoint African-Americans as chief of police.
(d) A resolution preventing African-Americans from driving luxury cars.
4. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
(b) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
(c) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(d) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
5. How does Joe Viola describe the way he felt when he was caught in the riots?
(a) He suddenly cried and couldn't stop himself from crying.
(b) He was terrified for the first time in his life.
(c) He had never known riots could be so exciting.
(d) He suddenly felt heroic and wanted to protect the women and children he saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors at the hospital tell Evers?
2. How does Stephen, Salas' son, handle his encounter with the policeman in which the policeman put a gun to his head?
3. How much does Michael Zinzun get from the trial in which the city is ordered to pay him?
4. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
5. According to Mike Davis, what does the gang truce signify?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)