|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
(a) A Mexican.
(b) An African-American.
(c) An Asian.
(d) A Korean.
2. How does Elvira Evers describe the looting that goes on after the Rodney King verdict?
(a) There wasn't any looting that took place after the verdict.
(b) Everyone was taking things and was acting as if they were at a carnival.
(c) Everyone united in looting, conspiring to get the most out of the stores.
(d) Colored people looted only from white-owned stores and vice versa.
3. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
(b) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(c) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
(d) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
4. In what particular division is there no riot-related death, as is discovered by Gilmour?
(a) Beverly Hills Division in West LA.
(b) Hollingback Division in East LA.
(c) Palo Alto Division in East LA.
(d) Polo Lounge Division in East LA.
5. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
(a) The killing of her nephew, Tiny, in 1991.
(b) The addiction of one of her sons to drugs.
(c) The finalization of her divorce with her husband.
(d) The weakening of the dollar in the international market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
2. Who arrives at the scene of the looting, and also eventually harms Julio Menjivar?
3. What action plan do the upper middle class in the Beverly Hills restaurant talk about in relation to the riots?
4. What is the young female student from the University of Southern California afraid of?
5. What incident does Big Al describe in which he realizes that the conditions in which he lives are so dangerous that everyone must be qualified to carry firearms?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)