|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reginald Denny, why do people become upset whenever he gets his truck off the freeway?
(a) He takes up a lot of space when turning because his truck is so big.
(b) His truck is a very noisy truck.
(c) He drives like a madman.
(d) He honks his horn very loudly whenever he makes a turn.
2. What is Jason Sanford's belief about him going out in the streets after the Rodney King verdict?
(a) That he might be stoned.
(b) That he probably would not have been beaten because of how he looks.
(c) That he would have been called in for questioning by the police.
(d) That he might have been beaten terribly.
3. Which exclusive store is not frequented by many people because the prices are just too high?
4. What is "a badge of courage" as referred to in the story?
(a) It refers to the fire department badge.
(b) It refers to the police badge.
(c) It refers to the CSI badge.
(d) It refers to the FBI badge.
5. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
(a) Gangsterism is overrated in general.
(b) Gangsterism arises from the frontier myth and the myth of the gunfighter in American history.
(c) Gangsterism is an ideology created by people who have lost all hope.
(d) Gangsterism is a lousy excuse for unacceptable behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Cornel West, what difference do black men have over black women, which therefore makes them heroes?
2. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
3. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
4. When Dean Gilmour is starting his investigation, how many deaths does he think there are?
5. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)