|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action plan do the upper middle class in the Beverly Hills restaurant talk about in relation to the riots?
(a) Hiring private security.
(b) Buying a gun.
(c) Hiding in their homes.
(d) Leaving town.
2. Which exclusive store is not frequented by many people because the prices are just too high?
3. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
(a) Warner Brothers lot.
(b) NBC Studios.
(c) Nokia Theater.
(d) Kodak Theater.
4. What statement does Sergeant Duke give about the importance of choke holds?
(a) It was just proper that it was banned from being used.
(b) These need to be regularly updated, perhaps via a biannual workshop among the workforce.
(c) It should never have been invented in the first place.
(d) Since chokeholds became forbidden, there will be an increase in lawsuits because police officers will instead be using their batons.
5. What statement does Haywood make about the women he sees in the riots and the fire?
(a) He saw how gentle the female species were.
(b) They all looked frail and fragile and it was unfortunate that they were caught up in the riots.
(c) He has never seen such hostility in females as he saw that day.
(d) He felt an urgent need to protect the women he saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is shot during the looting of Richard Kim's appliance store?
2. What incident does Big Al describe in which he realizes that the conditions in which he lives are so dangerous that everyone must be qualified to carry firearms?
3. What comment does Julio Menjivar hear from the police officers who are passing by the looting scene?
4. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
5. What is Proposition F?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)