|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
(a) Younger gang members have become louder, and tend to attract more attention than older gang members.
(b) Older gang members respected their elders, but such respect has disappeared among younger members.
(c) Younger members have become much more aggressive than the older gang members.
(d) Older gang members are great conversationalists, while this skill is lost on younger gang members.
2. How much fine does Julio Menjivar have to pay as a result of his arrest?
3. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(b) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
4. Who took a video of the beating from their helicopter over the intersection of Florence and Normandie?
(a) John and Judith Tur.
(b) John and Murika Tur.
(c) Judith Tur and her cameraman.
(d) Murika and Judith Tur.
5. What does the Reverend Tom Choi find out after some time in his interaction with the people in the community?
(a) He did not see hostility; instead found only friendliness and solidarity.
(b) He found that Koreans, Americans, and blacks were not fighting after all.
(c) He saw that there was hatred everywhere.
(d) He found that there was too much hostility in people.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dean Gilmour is starting his investigation, how many deaths does he think there are?
2. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
3. What is the female student thinking of at the time of the riots?
4. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
5. What statement does Judith Tur make about white people and their anger?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)