|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Denny plan to put up in his own house someday to remember the people who have saved him?
(a) A painting of Rodney King.
(b) A painting of the scene of the riots.
(c) A room dedicated to the riots.
(d) A picture mosaic of the images of the riot.
2. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
(a) That he looked like a responsible all-American white boy.
(b) He has not received any comment from the police about his looks.
(c) That he looked so young for his age.
(d) That his looks will always lead him into trouble.
3. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
(a) Connected to a life support system.
(b) Brain-damaged and heavily sedated.
(c) Healthy and vibrant.
(d) With Alzheimer's disease.
4. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
(b) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
(c) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
(d) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
5. What does Joe Viola tell his wife when he recovers from all of the shock?
(a) He was going to get their kids.
(b) He was going to get his gun and shoot anyone he sees.
(c) He was going to buy liquor from the store.
(d) He was going to drive away for a while until the riot dies down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Julio Menjivar hear from the police officers who are passing by the looting scene?
2. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
3. What is the vision in the early 1960s, according to Mike Davis?
4. What is the young female student from the University of Southern California afraid of?
5. While driving downtown, what incident does Stanley K. Sheinbaum cite as a premonition of bad things to come?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)