|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
(a) He silences the crowd inside the courtroom because of the raw power he exudes.
(b) He always brings about riot in the courtroom because of the passionate feelings the public has towards policemen in general.
(c) He seems to be surrounded by a kind of magic brought about by the respect people have for members of the police force.
(d) He makes people stay away from courtrooms.
2. What statement does Peter Sellars give about the situation in the city?
(a) It was like being in a merry-go-round.
(b) It was like bungee-jumping.
(c) It was like being in a festival.
(d) It was like being incinerated.
3. What statement do the police give as a reason for Lance's arrest?
(a) Lance was into child slavery.
(b) Lance was a pimp.
(c) Lance was a thief.
(d) Lance was a known gang member and a drug dealer.
4. Where is the Reverend Tom Choi a minister at?
(a) Anaheim's Presbyterian Church.
(b) Palo Alto's Presbyterian Church.
(c) Westwood Presbyterian Church.
(d) Polo Lounge Presbyterian Church.
5. To what movie does the anonymous Hollywood agent compare the scene he sees in the garage with many people running?
(a) Terminator 2.
(b) The Day After Tomorrow.
(c) Independence Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the vision in the early 1960s, according to Mike Davis?
2. Particularly for Salas, when does he realize that gringos are his enemies?
3. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
4. How does Stephen, Salas' son, handle his encounter with the policeman in which the policeman put a gun to his head?
5. Who arrives at the scene of the looting, and also eventually harms Julio Menjivar?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)