|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does Paul Parker make about the LAPD's efforts to find and arrest the people responsible for Reginald Denny's beating?
(a) It would have been done better if the FBI was involved.
(b) It was inefficient since not enough violence was employed.
(c) The efforts were mostly a public relations program prompted by certain criticisms.
(d) It shouldn't have been done in the first place.
2. To what movie does the anonymous Hollywood agent compare the scene he sees in the garage with many people running?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) Terminator 2.
(c) The Day After Tomorrow.
3. What reason does Katie Miller give to explain why Korean stores are burned in black neighborhoods?
(a) Koreans never tried to get to know the people that came into the stores.
(b) The prices in the stores were higher for blacks than for Koreans.
(c) Blacks were not allowed inside the stores.
(d) Koreans were really a snob race.
4. Who does Maxine Waters call to complain about many things that are being neglected and need attention?
(a) Rodney King's aunt.
(b) Oprah Winfrey and Angelina Jolie.
(c) The President, the governor, and other persons of authority.
(d) The local radio station.
5. What complaint does Reverend Tom Choi hear about Koreans, Americans, and blacks?
(a) Korean-Americans did not allow blacks into their territories.
(b) Blacks did not patronize Korean-American businesses.
(c) Blacks did not allow Korean-Americans into their territories.
(d) Korean-Americans did not patronize black businesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does his encounter with the police officers in 1942 have on Salas?
2. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
3. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
4. What particular incident makes Viola go into shock?
5. Who are the "curious people"?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)