|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
(a) He was frying pancakes one time and the sizzling butter zinged his right eye.
(b) During a riot, one of the policemen hit him in the eye with a flashlight.
(c) Michael Zinzun is not at all blind in one eye.
(d) In one of the riots he attended, there was a stray bullet which hit him on the left eye.
2. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
3. What reason does Katie Miller give to explain why Korean stores are burned in black neighborhoods?
(a) Koreans were really a snob race.
(b) Koreans never tried to get to know the people that came into the stores.
(c) Blacks were not allowed inside the stores.
(d) The prices in the stores were higher for blacks than for Koreans.
4. According to Peter Sellars, what is the one thing that his father cares about?
5. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
(b) By writing numerous press releases.
(c) By talking to them one by one in private.
(d) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
2. Who does Maxine Waters call to complain about many things that are being neglected and need attention?
3. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
4. Which exclusive store is not frequented by many people because the prices are just too high?
5. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)