|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While confined in the hospital on morphine, Reginald Denny remembers some characters coming to see him. Who are they?
(a) Oprah Winfrey and Will Smith.
(b) Denzel Washington and Lawrence Martin.
(c) Reverend Jesse Jackson and Arsenio Hall.
(d) Tyra Banks and Eddie Murphy.
2. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
(a) Because gunfighters usually have high moral standards.
(b) Because of the number of people they have killed.
(c) Because of their experience in fighting.
(d) Because of their guns, and being a gunfighter is equated to being tough.
3. How many SWAT teams are sent to arrest Lance Parker?
4. How popular is Daryl Gates at the time of the riots?
(a) He was the most popular Republican in Los Angeles.
(b) He was not so popular.
(c) He was not even known in the area.
(d) He was as popular as Ronald Reagan.
5. What issues does Maxine Waters confront the President about?
(a) Insufficient educational budget.
(b) Unemployment, hopelessness, and despair.
(c) Lack of housing programs.
(d) Addiction and crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
2. Where does Maxine Waters give her speech after Daryl Gates resigns from the LAPD?
3. Who is Chung Lee?
4. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
5. According to Big Al, what could Denny have been trying to do by driving his truck down a residential street?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)