|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, I Remember Going... | Twilight, A Jungian Collective Unconscious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does the anonymous juror from Simi Valley make about his involvement in the Rodney King trial?
(a) If he had known what would happen afterwards, he would have sent a note to the judge to say that he could not be on the jury because of what it put him and his family through.
(b) This particular case should have been done in a very private, confidential manner.
(c) He would have voted differently if he had known what would happen afterwards.
(d) His vote was very critical in the verdict and the events that followed the trial.
2. How many SWAT teams are sent to arrest Lance Parker?
3. What does Joe Viola tell his wife when he recovers from all of the shock?
(a) He was going to drive away for a while until the riot dies down.
(b) He was going to get their kids.
(c) He was going to get his gun and shoot anyone he sees.
(d) He was going to buy liquor from the store.
4. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
(a) The finalization of her divorce with her husband.
(b) The addiction of one of her sons to drugs.
(c) The killing of her nephew, Tiny, in 1991.
(d) The weakening of the dollar in the international market.
5. What assurance does Walter Park hold on to, despite the fact that his wife is not expressive?
(a) She loves him even though she does not express it well.
(b) They have a life insurance policy.
(c) Their home cannot be touched by the rioters.
(d) She will never leave him for another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
2. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
3. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
4. What statement does Judith Tur make about white people and their anger?
5. What particular incident makes Viola go into shock?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)