|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What particular incident makes Viola go into shock?
(a) A girl with a briefcase hit a man repeatedly and left him for dead.
(b) A man with a briefcase hit a girl on her head and left her for dead.
(c) A kid with a nine-millimeter gun pointed in his general direction, who told him that he was going to kill him.
(d) A kid with a nine-millimeter gun shot a man to death in front of him.
2. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
(a) That they grew up thinking the other races were enemies.
(b) That they were forced to make friends only with the other races, and forbidden to mingle with blacks.
(c) That they were not raised in a racist way.
(d) That they were raised to only mingle with the blacks, and were forbidden to make friends with any other race.
3. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
(a) In one of the riots he attended, there was a stray bullet which hit him on the left eye.
(b) During a riot, one of the policemen hit him in the eye with a flashlight.
(c) Michael Zinzun is not at all blind in one eye.
(d) He was frying pancakes one time and the sizzling butter zinged his right eye.
4. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(b) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
5. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
(a) A black cat.
(b) A car.
(c) A dead man.
(d) A rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Katie Miller, who does the looting in the Korean stores?
2. What does Gil Garcetti believe in when it comes to jurors and their participation in trials?
3. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
4. What is Jason Sanford's belief about him going out in the streets after the Rodney King verdict?
5. Why does Josie Morales' husband want to go inside and stop watching?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)