|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the doctors at the hospital tell Evers?
(a) The baby cannot live longer than seven days.
(b) The baby will be deaf because of the loud shot it heard.
(c) The baby will have a sustained sickness from the bullet.
(d) The baby caught the bullet in her arms, which saved both Evers and the baby.
2. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(b) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
(c) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
(d) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
3. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
(a) Officer Powell is an expert at the use of police baton.
(b) Officer Powell shouldn't have been allowed to use the police baton at all.
(c) Officer Powell was not using his polce baton effectively.
(d) The police baton Officer Powell was using was substandard and therefore offered no force.
4. What statement does Big Al make about the Rodney King beating and the media attention it receives?
(a) There was nothing new about black people being beaten, it was just brought into public view this time.
(b) The media should not have been involved and the case will go away quietly.
(c) It would have been a normal routine procedure if not for the media exposure it received.
(d) The media did not fairly potray Rodney King as a model black citizen.
5. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
(a) She was enjoying the beating of Rodney King.
(b) She believes that what the police were doing was a wrong thing and she wanted to be able to testify at the trial.
(c) She was waiting for an opportunity to discuss with her neighbors.
(d) She was waiting for an opportunity to help Rodney King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Josie Morales' husband want to go inside and stop watching?
2. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
3. What is the vision in the early 1960s, according to Mike Davis?
4. What does Joe Viola tell his wife when he recovers from all of the shock?
5. At the time when the Hollywood agent is dining in one of the Beverly Hills restaurants, what building is burned, which leads to even more fear among the people?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)