|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
(a) Older gang members respected their elders, but such respect has disappeared among younger members.
(b) Younger members have become much more aggressive than the older gang members.
(c) Older gang members are great conversationalists, while this skill is lost on younger gang members.
(d) Younger gang members have become louder, and tend to attract more attention than older gang members.
2. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
(a) That they were forced to make friends only with the other races, and forbidden to mingle with blacks.
(b) That they grew up thinking the other races were enemies.
(c) That they were raised to only mingle with the blacks, and were forbidden to make friends with any other race.
(d) That they were not raised in a racist way.
3. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
(b) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
(c) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
(d) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
4. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
(a) In one of the riots he attended, there was a stray bullet which hit him on the left eye.
(b) He was frying pancakes one time and the sizzling butter zinged his right eye.
(c) During a riot, one of the policemen hit him in the eye with a flashlight.
(d) Michael Zinzun is not at all blind in one eye.
5. Who arrives at the scene of the looting, and also eventually harms Julio Menjivar?
(a) The National Guard.
(b) The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(c) The Los Angeles Police.
(d) The Crime Scene Investigation Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "choke holds"?
2. How much does Michael Zinzun get from the trial in which the city is ordered to pay him?
3. What statement does Haywood make about the women he sees in the riots and the fire?
4. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
5. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)