|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which particular incident after the trial makes the anonymous juror from Simi Valley most upset?
(a) Receiving a phone call from Angela King asking how he can sleep at night.
(b) Receiving a letter from the Ku Klux Klan pledging support and inviting him to join the organization.
(c) Receiving a death threat from the family members of Rodney King.
(d) Receiving a letter from one angry follower of the case, asking if he knew that people were dying and burning buildings in South LA because of him.
2. What is Jason Sanford's belief about him going out in the streets after the Rodney King verdict?
(a) That he might be stoned.
(b) That he would have been called in for questioning by the police.
(c) That he probably would not have been beaten because of how he looks.
(d) That he might have been beaten terribly.
3. How does Stephen, Salas' son, handle his encounter with the policeman in which the policeman put a gun to his head?
(a) He wrote to all the major dailies to tell them of the abuse.
(b) Stephen did not tell his father right away.
(c) He told his father about it as soon as he came home.
(d) He made a complaint about the policeman in the nearest police station.
4. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
(a) Officer Powell shouldn't have been allowed to use the police baton at all.
(b) Officer Powell was not using his polce baton effectively.
(c) The police baton Officer Powell was using was substandard and therefore offered no force.
(d) Officer Powell is an expert at the use of police baton.
5. According to Katie Miller, who does the looting in the Korean stores?
(a) White Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
2. According to Cornel West, what difference do black men have over black women, which therefore makes them heroes?
3. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
4. Particularly for Salas, when does he realize that gringos are his enemies?
5. What do the doctors at the hospital tell Evers?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)