|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what movie does the anonymous Hollywood agent compare the scene he sees in the garage with many people running?
(b) The Day After Tomorrow.
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Terminator 2.
2. What statement does Big Al make about the Rodney King beating and the media attention it receives?
(a) It would have been a normal routine procedure if not for the media exposure it received.
(b) The media should not have been involved and the case will go away quietly.
(c) The media did not fairly potray Rodney King as a model black citizen.
(d) There was nothing new about black people being beaten, it was just brought into public view this time.
3. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
(b) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
(c) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
(d) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
4. What do the doctors at the hospital tell Evers?
(a) The baby cannot live longer than seven days.
(b) The baby caught the bullet in her arms, which saved both Evers and the baby.
(c) The baby will be deaf because of the loud shot it heard.
(d) The baby will have a sustained sickness from the bullet.
5. Who is shot during the looting of Richard Kim's appliance store?
(a) Richard Kim's mother.
(b) Richard Kim's father.
(c) Richard Kim.
(d) Richard Kim's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
2. What statement does Judith Tur make about white people and their anger?
3. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
4. What does Gil Garcetti believe in when it comes to jurors and their participation in trials?
5. What comment does Julio Menjivar hear from the police officers who are passing by the looting scene?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)