|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which exclusive store is not frequented by many people because the prices are just too high?
2. How does Mike Davis describe the gang truce he has witnessed?
(a) Politically motivated.
(d) An act in survival.
3. What is "a badge of courage" as referred to in the story?
(a) It refers to the police badge.
(b) It refers to the CSI badge.
(c) It refers to the FBI badge.
(d) It refers to the fire department badge.
4. How does Stephen, Salas' son, handle his encounter with the policeman in which the policeman put a gun to his head?
(a) He wrote to all the major dailies to tell them of the abuse.
(b) He made a complaint about the policeman in the nearest police station.
(c) He told his father about it as soon as he came home.
(d) Stephen did not tell his father right away.
5. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(b) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
(c) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
(d) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
2. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
3. Particularly for Salas, when does he realize that gringos are his enemies?
4. Which particular incident after the trial makes the anonymous juror from Simi Valley most upset?
5. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)