|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While driving downtown, what incident does Stanley K. Sheinbaum cite as a premonition of bad things to come?
(a) A black cat crossed the road.
(b) He saw a billboard that says "Stop, turn around."
(c) A bucket of paint from a very tall building fell on the road, splashing red paint which looked like blood.
(d) He saw a black BMW driven by an African-American woman, who had a hammer in her hand.
2. Who took a video of the beating from their helicopter over the intersection of Florence and Normandie?
(a) Judith Tur and her cameraman.
(b) Murika and Judith Tur.
(c) John and Murika Tur.
(d) John and Judith Tur.
3. What does Denny plan to put up in his own house someday to remember the people who have saved him?
(a) A picture mosaic of the images of the riot.
(b) A painting of the scene of the riots.
(c) A painting of Rodney King.
(d) A room dedicated to the riots.
4. Why does Evers go to the hospital immediately after she walks home from work?
(a) She wanted to visit a friend who had been shot.
(b) She forgot that it was time for her prenatal checkup.
(c) She just wanted to see how many have been wounded from the riots.
(d) She was shot and she was worried about the baby in her womb.
5. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
(a) He says that "they" represent a combination of many things for him.
(b) "They" are the cops of Los Angeles.
(c) He does not give an explanation as to who "they" are.
(d) "They" are the Mexicans, Chinese and blacks that populate his neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
2. What image does Anonymous Man project when he moves to the valley?
3. Where does Salas' father's hatred of gringos stem from?
4. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
5. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)