|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
(a) The general assembly of the police in the area.
(b) The general assembly of the Mothers ROC.
(c) Allison's speech.
(d) Tiny's funeral.
2. According to Reginald Denny, why do people become upset whenever he gets his truck off the freeway?
(a) He takes up a lot of space when turning because his truck is so big.
(b) His truck is a very noisy truck.
(c) He drives like a madman.
(d) He honks his horn very loudly whenever he makes a turn.
3. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
(a) She curses all the policemen in the world.
(b) She cries.
(c) She does not show any emotion.
(d) She raises her voice in anger.
4. How does Elvira Evers describe the looting that goes on after the Rodney King verdict?
(a) Everyone was taking things and was acting as if they were at a carnival.
(b) There wasn't any looting that took place after the verdict.
(c) Everyone united in looting, conspiring to get the most out of the stores.
(d) Colored people looted only from white-owned stores and vice versa.
5. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
2. What statement does Haywood make about the women he sees in the riots and the fire?
3. While driving downtown, what incident does Stanley K. Sheinbaum cite as a premonition of bad things to come?
4. Who arrives at the scene of the looting, and also eventually harms Julio Menjivar?
5. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)