|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Josie Morales never called to testify for the trial of Rodney King?
(a) Because she is a woman.
(b) Because she did come forward and expressed willingness to testify.
(c) Because she is not all-American.
(d) She was told that her testimony contradicted that of another witness, Melanie Singer.
2. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
(a) During a riot, one of the policemen hit him in the eye with a flashlight.
(b) He was frying pancakes one time and the sizzling butter zinged his right eye.
(c) Michael Zinzun is not at all blind in one eye.
(d) In one of the riots he attended, there was a stray bullet which hit him on the left eye.
3. What is Proposition F?
(a) An effort to limit the police chief's term to five years.
(b) A policy prohibiting riots to take place on weekdays.
(c) A legislation which aims to appoint African-Americans as chief of police.
(d) A resolution preventing African-Americans from driving luxury cars.
4. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
(b) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
(c) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
(d) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
5. How much does Michael Zinzun get from the trial in which the city is ordered to pay him?
(a) $2.1 million.
(b) $1.2 million.
(c) $3 million.
(d) $12 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
2. At the time when the Hollywood agent is dining in one of the Beverly Hills restaurants, what building is burned, which leads to even more fear among the people?
3. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
4. What does Joe Viola tell his wife when he recovers from all of the shock?
5. Who are the "curious people"?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)