|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
(b) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
(c) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(d) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
2. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(c) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
3. At the time when the Hollywood agent is dining in one of the Beverly Hills restaurants, what building is burned, which leads to even more fear among the people?
(a) The Beverly Stadium.
(b) The Kodak Theater.
(c) The Beverly Center.
(d) The Beverly Hills Hotel.
4. What does Denny plan to put up in his own house someday to remember the people who have saved him?
(a) A painting of the scene of the riots.
(b) A painting of Rodney King.
(c) A room dedicated to the riots.
(d) A picture mosaic of the images of the riot.
5. What does Gil Garcetti believe in when it comes to jurors and their participation in trials?
(a) Most jurors take their oath seriously and because the burden of proof in a criminal trial is very high, jurors must carefully examine and consider all evidence in a case.
(b) Ordinary civilians should not be tasked with matters of the law.
(c) Most jurors do not take their duties seriously and that their participation in trials be limited to those of observers.
(d) The judiciary system has to be changed to give less power to jurors and more to judges and district attorneys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the vision in the early 1960s, according to Mike Davis?
2. How much fine does Julio Menjivar have to pay as a result of his arrest?
3. Who took a video of the beating from their helicopter over the intersection of Florence and Normandie?
4. Why does Josie Morales' husband want to go inside and stop watching?
5. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)