|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Evers go to the hospital immediately after she walks home from work?
(a) She wanted to visit a friend who had been shot.
(b) She just wanted to see how many have been wounded from the riots.
(c) She was shot and she was worried about the baby in her womb.
(d) She forgot that it was time for her prenatal checkup.
2. To what movie does the anonymous Hollywood agent compare the scene he sees in the garage with many people running?
(a) Independence Day.
(c) The Day After Tomorrow.
(d) Terminator 2.
3. Which exclusive store is not frequented by many people because the prices are just too high?
4. What does Denny plan to put up in his own house someday to remember the people who have saved him?
(a) A picture mosaic of the images of the riot.
(b) A room dedicated to the riots.
(c) A painting of the scene of the riots.
(d) A painting of Rodney King.
5. Who are the "curious people"?
(a) They are the bag ladies loitering the streets of Los Angeles.
(b) They are the kids of Los Angeles who have an overwhelming curiosity about everything around them.
(c) They are the gangs of Los Angeles whom Stanley K. Sheinbaum had a chance to talk to.
(d) They are the old ladies in the neighborhood of Los Angeles, who tend to pry in all the happenings around them.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
2. What statement does the anonymous juror from Simi Valley make about his involvement in the Rodney King trial?
3. What does the video show at the beginning of the riots?
4. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
5. How does Stephen, Salas' son, handle his encounter with the policeman in which the policeman put a gun to his head?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)