|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mike Davis, what does the gang truce signify?
(a) That there is still hope among the youth of today.
(b) That the youth of today value their parents very much.
(c) That there is a generation that refuses to commit suicide.
(d) That the youth of today are intelligent human beings who think about society.
2. Who took a video of the beating from their helicopter over the intersection of Florence and Normandie?
(a) John and Murika Tur.
(b) John and Judith Tur.
(c) Murika and Judith Tur.
(d) Judith Tur and her cameraman.
3. What effect does his encounter with the police officers in 1942 have on Salas?
(a) He founded an organization whose sole aim is to keep track of the movements of the policemen in his community.
(b) He maintained a community newspaper that printed only stories about policemen.
(c) A strong hatred for white police officers.
(d) A strong admiration for police officers.
4. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
(a) The police quickly helped them, which prevented their store from being looted.
(b) The police ignored them because they were playing a game of poker.
(c) There were no police to be found when the looting of their applicance store started.
(d) The police asked for money before assisting them.
5. What is the Anonymous Man's belief in shooting a person in broad daylight?
(a) That most people will run away scared immediately instead of taking time to identify the shooter.
(b) That under no circumstances should he shoot someone in broad daylight.
(c) That there is poetic justice in shooting someone in broad daylight.
(d) He doesn't offer any belief or idea whatsoever on the topic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
2. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
3. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
4. Why is Josie Morales never called to testify for the trial of Rodney King?
5. How does Rudy Salas, Sr. refer to his feelings of racism?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)