|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mike Davis, what does the gang truce signify?
(a) That there is a generation that refuses to commit suicide.
(b) That the youth of today value their parents very much.
(c) That the youth of today are intelligent human beings who think about society.
(d) That there is still hope among the youth of today.
2. What incident does Big Al describe in which he realizes that the conditions in which he lives are so dangerous that everyone must be qualified to carry firearms?
(a) A man at a bubble gum machine pulled a gun on him once.
(b) A man with his baby walked into a gun store and bought a gun while the baby looked on.
(c) He saw a six-year old child carrying a real gun.
(d) A man with a gun used it to buy bubble gums.
3. Why does Evers go to the hospital immediately after she walks home from work?
(a) She wanted to visit a friend who had been shot.
(b) She just wanted to see how many have been wounded from the riots.
(c) She was shot and she was worried about the baby in her womb.
(d) She forgot that it was time for her prenatal checkup.
4. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
(b) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
(c) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
(d) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
5. Where does Salas' father's hatred of gringos stem from?
(a) From fighting against the gringos when Pershing went after Pancho Villa in Chihuahua.
(b) From being brainstormed by his wife, who had a bad experience with gringos.
(c) From the fact that gringos are unreasonable people, as he experienced in his encounter with them in Mexico.
(d) From his childhood, when he was being bullied by gringos in his hometown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Josie Morales never called to testify for the trial of Rodney King?
2. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
3. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
4. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
5. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)