|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
(d) Mandarin Chinese.
2. How does Stephen, Salas' son, handle his encounter with the policeman in which the policeman put a gun to his head?
(a) He made a complaint about the policeman in the nearest police station.
(b) Stephen did not tell his father right away.
(c) He wrote to all the major dailies to tell them of the abuse.
(d) He told his father about it as soon as he came home.
3. What comment does Julio Menjivar hear from the police officers who are passing by the looting scene?
(a) They said that it was fine that they were destroying their own neighborhood.
(b) A joke about how pleasant it would be if a fire was started.
(c) A threat about starting a fire in the neighborhood.
(d) An expression of fear.
4. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
5. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
(a) A dead man.
(b) A car.
(c) A rock.
(d) A black cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
2. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
3. According to Cornel West, what difference do black men have over black women, which therefore makes them heroes?
4. What does Joe Viola tell his wife when he recovers from all of the shock?
5. According to Katie Miller, who does the looting in the Korean stores?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)