|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, That's Another Story | The War Zone, Godzilla.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
(b) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
(c) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
(d) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
2. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
(b) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
(c) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
(d) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
3. How does Mike Davis describe the gang truce he has witnessed?
(b) Politically motivated.
(c) An act in survival.
4. Why does Evers go to the hospital immediately after she walks home from work?
(a) She wanted to visit a friend who had been shot.
(b) She forgot that it was time for her prenatal checkup.
(c) She just wanted to see how many have been wounded from the riots.
(d) She was shot and she was worried about the baby in her womb.
5. What comment does Julio Menjivar hear from the police officers who are passing by the looting scene?
(a) A joke about how pleasant it would be if a fire was started.
(b) An expression of fear.
(c) A threat about starting a fire in the neighborhood.
(d) They said that it was fine that they were destroying their own neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much fine does Julio Menjivar have to pay as a result of his arrest?
2. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
3. What is Proposition F?
4. Why does Josie Morales' husband want to go inside and stop watching?
5. How much does Michael Zinzun get from the trial in which the city is ordered to pay him?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)