|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here's A Nobody, Magic | Here's A Nobody, Hammer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
(b) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
(c) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
(d) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
2. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
(b) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(c) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
(d) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
3. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
(a) He has not received any comment from the police about his looks.
(b) That his looks will always lead him into trouble.
(c) That he looked so young for his age.
(d) That he looked like a responsible all-American white boy.
4. What effect does his encounter with the police officers in 1942 have on Salas?
(a) A strong admiration for police officers.
(b) He maintained a community newspaper that printed only stories about policemen.
(c) A strong hatred for white police officers.
(d) He founded an organization whose sole aim is to keep track of the movements of the policemen in his community.
5. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
(a) She raises her voice in anger.
(b) She cries.
(c) She curses all the policemen in the world.
(d) She does not show any emotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the vision in the early 1960s, according to Mike Davis?
2. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
3. How much does Michael Zinzun get from the trial in which the city is ordered to pay him?
4. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
5. Who are the "curious people"?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)