|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here's A Nobody, Magic | Here's A Nobody, Hammer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(b) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
(c) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
(d) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
2. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
(a) That he looked so young for his age.
(b) That his looks will always lead him into trouble.
(c) He has not received any comment from the police about his looks.
(d) That he looked like a responsible all-American white boy.
3. Why does Josie Morales' husband want to go inside and stop watching?
(a) He was afraid that Rodney King might call to them for help.
(b) He was afraid to watch because he grew up in Mexico where police abuse is prevalent.
(c) He was afraid that they might be seen and be involved.
(d) He was afraid that they will be asked to testify in the trial.
4. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
(a) That they were forced to make friends only with the other races, and forbidden to mingle with blacks.
(b) That they grew up thinking the other races were enemies.
(c) That they were not raised in a racist way.
(d) That they were raised to only mingle with the blacks, and were forbidden to make friends with any other race.
5. What does Gil Garcetti believe in when it comes to jurors and their participation in trials?
(a) Most jurors take their oath seriously and because the burden of proof in a criminal trial is very high, jurors must carefully examine and consider all evidence in a case.
(b) Ordinary civilians should not be tasked with matters of the law.
(c) Most jurors do not take their duties seriously and that their participation in trials be limited to those of observers.
(d) The judiciary system has to be changed to give less power to jurors and more to judges and district attorneys.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mike Davis, what does the gang truce signify?
2. How does Mike Davis describe the gang truce he has witnessed?
3. Which particular incident after the trial makes the anonymous juror from Simi Valley most upset?
4. Who are the "curious people"?
5. What statement does the anonymous juror from Simi Valley make about his involvement in the Rodney King trial?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)