|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here's A Nobody, Magic | Here's A Nobody, Hammer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image does Anonymous Man project when he moves to the valley?
(a) An image of being a nobody.
(b) A one-man army that did not need any homeboys.
(c) A very wealthy gang member.
(d) An image of someone who is at close ties with the police.
2. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
(a) The police don't like killing at all.
(b) The police like to make killings look like drive-by shootings.
(c) The police like to make killings in a very discreet manner.
(d) She does not say anything about the subject.
3. What are "choke holds"?
(a) It is a slang for choking a subject to death.
(b) It is a choker worn by a police officer to identify him as an expert in choke methods.
(c) These are the techniques in using a police baton effectively.
(d) These are upper body control holds which the LAPD used in the past.
4. According to Mike Davis, what does the gang truce signify?
(a) That there is a generation that refuses to commit suicide.
(b) That there is still hope among the youth of today.
(c) That the youth of today value their parents very much.
(d) That the youth of today are intelligent human beings who think about society.
5. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
(a) Because of the number of people they have killed.
(b) Because gunfighters usually have high moral standards.
(c) Because of their experience in fighting.
(d) Because of their guns, and being a gunfighter is equated to being tough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
2. Why is Josie Morales never called to testify for the trial of Rodney King?
3. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
4. How does Mike Davis describe the gang truce he has witnessed?
5. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)