|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here's A Nobody, Magic | Here's A Nobody, Hammer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
2. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
(a) Younger gang members have become louder, and tend to attract more attention than older gang members.
(b) Younger members have become much more aggressive than the older gang members.
(c) Older gang members respected their elders, but such respect has disappeared among younger members.
(d) Older gang members are great conversationalists, while this skill is lost on younger gang members.
3. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
(a) She was enjoying the beating of Rodney King.
(b) She was waiting for an opportunity to help Rodney King.
(c) She believes that what the police were doing was a wrong thing and she wanted to be able to testify at the trial.
(d) She was waiting for an opportunity to discuss with her neighbors.
4. Where does Salas' father's hatred of gringos stem from?
(a) From being brainstormed by his wife, who had a bad experience with gringos.
(b) From fighting against the gringos when Pershing went after Pancho Villa in Chihuahua.
(c) From the fact that gringos are unreasonable people, as he experienced in his encounter with them in Mexico.
(d) From his childhood, when he was being bullied by gringos in his hometown.
5. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
(a) A rock.
(b) A black cat.
(c) A car.
(d) A dead man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image does Anonymous Man project when he moves to the valley?
2. While driving downtown, what incident does Stanley K. Sheinbaum cite as a premonition of bad things to come?
3. What is Jason Sanford's belief about him going out in the streets after the Rodney King verdict?
4. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
5. How does Mike Davis describe the gang truce he has witnessed?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)