|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here's A Nobody, Magic | Here's A Nobody, Hammer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does the anonymous juror from Simi Valley make about his involvement in the Rodney King trial?
(a) His vote was very critical in the verdict and the events that followed the trial.
(b) This particular case should have been done in a very private, confidential manner.
(c) He would have voted differently if he had known what would happen afterwards.
(d) If he had known what would happen afterwards, he would have sent a note to the judge to say that he could not be on the jury because of what it put him and his family through.
2. What is the Anonymous Man's belief in shooting a person in broad daylight?
(a) That most people will run away scared immediately instead of taking time to identify the shooter.
(b) That under no circumstances should he shoot someone in broad daylight.
(c) He doesn't offer any belief or idea whatsoever on the topic.
(d) That there is poetic justice in shooting someone in broad daylight.
3. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
(a) She does not say anything about the subject.
(b) The police like to make killings in a very discreet manner.
(c) The police like to make killings look like drive-by shootings.
(d) The police don't like killing at all.
4. How does Mike Davis describe the gang truce he has witnessed?
(b) An act in survival.
(c) Politically motivated.
5. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
(b) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
(c) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(d) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rudy Salas, Sr. refer to his feelings of racism?
2. Who are the "curious people"?
3. What statement does Sergeant Duke give about the importance of choke holds?
4. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
5. Where does Salas' father's hatred of gringos stem from?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)