|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here's A Nobody, Magic | Here's A Nobody, Hammer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the vision in the early 1960s, according to Mike Davis?
(a) Black kids should be given special treatment.
(b) Black kids should be given twice the challenges that white kids endure.
(c) Black kids can be surfers, too.
(d) Black kids should be separated from white kids.
2. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
(a) Michael Zinzun is not at all blind in one eye.
(b) In one of the riots he attended, there was a stray bullet which hit him on the left eye.
(c) During a riot, one of the policemen hit him in the eye with a flashlight.
(d) He was frying pancakes one time and the sizzling butter zinged his right eye.
3. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
(a) She was waiting for an opportunity to discuss with her neighbors.
(b) She was waiting for an opportunity to help Rodney King.
(c) She believes that what the police were doing was a wrong thing and she wanted to be able to testify at the trial.
(d) She was enjoying the beating of Rodney King.
4. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
(b) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
(c) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
(d) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
5. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
(b) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(c) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
(d) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "choke holds"?
2. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
3. How much does Michael Zinzun get from the trial in which the city is ordered to pay him?
4. Where does Salas' father's hatred of gringos stem from?
5. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)