|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here's A Nobody, Magic | Here's A Nobody, Hammer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
(a) He seems to be surrounded by a kind of magic brought about by the respect people have for members of the police force.
(b) He makes people stay away from courtrooms.
(c) He always brings about riot in the courtroom because of the passionate feelings the public has towards policemen in general.
(d) He silences the crowd inside the courtroom because of the raw power he exudes.
2. What does Gil Garcetti believe in when it comes to jurors and their participation in trials?
(a) The judiciary system has to be changed to give less power to jurors and more to judges and district attorneys.
(b) Ordinary civilians should not be tasked with matters of the law.
(c) Most jurors take their oath seriously and because the burden of proof in a criminal trial is very high, jurors must carefully examine and consider all evidence in a case.
(d) Most jurors do not take their duties seriously and that their participation in trials be limited to those of observers.
3. What image does Anonymous Man project when he moves to the valley?
(a) A one-man army that did not need any homeboys.
(b) A very wealthy gang member.
(c) An image of being a nobody.
(d) An image of someone who is at close ties with the police.
4. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
(a) She curses all the policemen in the world.
(b) She cries.
(c) She does not show any emotion.
(d) She raises her voice in anger.
5. What is the Anonymous Man's belief in shooting a person in broad daylight?
(a) That under no circumstances should he shoot someone in broad daylight.
(b) That most people will run away scared immediately instead of taking time to identify the shooter.
(c) He doesn't offer any belief or idea whatsoever on the topic.
(d) That there is poetic justice in shooting someone in broad daylight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Particularly for Salas, when does he realize that gringos are his enemies?
2. According to the Anonymous Man, what has changed between older and younger gang members?
3. Why does Josie Morales' husband want to go inside and stop watching?
4. What statement does Sergeant Duke give about the importance of choke holds?
5. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)