|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here's A Nobody, Magic | Here's A Nobody, Hammer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Josie Morales keep watching the beating of Rodney King from her apartment?
(a) She was waiting for an opportunity to help Rodney King.
(b) She was enjoying the beating of Rodney King.
(c) She was waiting for an opportunity to discuss with her neighbors.
(d) She believes that what the police were doing was a wrong thing and she wanted to be able to testify at the trial.
2. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
(a) "They" are the cops of Los Angeles.
(b) "They" are the Mexicans, Chinese and blacks that populate his neighborhood.
(c) He does not give an explanation as to who "they" are.
(d) He says that "they" represent a combination of many things for him.
3. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
(a) The weakening of the dollar in the international market.
(b) The killing of her nephew, Tiny, in 1991.
(c) The finalization of her divorce with her husband.
(d) The addiction of one of her sons to drugs.
4. What is the Anonymous Man's belief in shooting a person in broad daylight?
(a) He doesn't offer any belief or idea whatsoever on the topic.
(b) That under no circumstances should he shoot someone in broad daylight.
(c) That most people will run away scared immediately instead of taking time to identify the shooter.
(d) That there is poetic justice in shooting someone in broad daylight.
5. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
(b) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
(c) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
(d) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the vision in the early 1960s, according to Mike Davis?
2. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
3. What reassurance does the police officer give to the jurors on the bus whom he is escorting to the courthouse?
4. How does Stephen, Salas' son, handle his encounter with the policeman in which the policeman put a gun to his head?
5. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)