|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Here's A Nobody, Carmen | Here's A Nobody, Where the Water Is.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rudy Salas, Sr. refer to his feelings of racism?
2. How much does Michael Zinzun get from the trial in which the city is ordered to pay him?
(a) $1.2 million.
(b) $2.1 million.
(c) $12 million.
(d) $3 million.
3. According to Cornel West, what difference do black men have over black women, which therefore makes them heroes?
(a) Black men are more ideological.
(b) Black men are more obedient to the laws of the land.
(c) Black men defy authority while black women cannot.
(d) Black men know how to handle the politics and the environment.
4. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
(a) The police baton Officer Powell was using was substandard and therefore offered no force.
(b) Officer Powell shouldn't have been allowed to use the police baton at all.
(c) Officer Powell was not using his polce baton effectively.
(d) Officer Powell is an expert at the use of police baton.
5. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
(a) The police like to make killings look like drive-by shootings.
(b) The police don't like killing at all.
(c) She does not say anything about the subject.
(d) The police like to make killings in a very discreet manner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Salas' father's hatred of gringos stem from?
2. What is the vision in the early 1960s, according to Mike Davis?
3. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
4. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
5. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)