|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Justice, Lucia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
(a) A car.
(b) A black cat.
(c) A dead man.
(d) A rock.
2. According to Betye Saar, how do some people view magic?
(a) It is considered an entertainment.
(b) Magic is always well-accepted.
(c) It is the work of Satan.
(d) Saar did not say anything about the sky that night.
3. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A nine millimeter.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) A thirty-eight.
(d) A forty-five pistol.
4. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
(a) Gates Commission Report.
(b) Kerner Commission Report.
(c) Report Against Police Violence.
(d) Waters Commission Report.
5. What does Braun think Pontius Pilate is doing?
(a) Politics and marriage.
(b) Love and hate for blacks.
(c) Trying to balance punishing an innocent man and keeping the public from uprising.
(d) Being a ruler and being a counselor to his people.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Elaine Young, how long do people stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel?
2. According to Hami Bhabha, what are the people trying to understand?
3. How does Rudy Salas, Sr. refer to his feelings of racism?
4. What is Bill Bradley's position?
5. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)