|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Ask Saddam Hussein.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reassurance does the police officer give to the jurors on the bus whom he is escorting to the courthouse?
(a) The people gathered in front of the courthouse did not care about the jurors, and therefore did not notice them.
(b) People don't recognize them anyway and that the commotion was very much a normal one.
(c) Everything will be forgotten in a week, so jurors should better come up with a verdict then.
(d) There is no need to worry if people threw rocks and bottles because the windows of the bus were bulletproof.
2. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
(a) Things can only be improved by throwing money around.
(b) Things are hopeless now no matter how much money there is.
(c) He does not make any statement about the issue.
(d) Things are not hopeless nor can everything be improved by throwing money around.
3. What statement does Peter Sellars give about the situation in the city?
(a) It was like being in a festival.
(b) It was like being in a merry-go-round.
(c) It was like being incinerated.
(d) It was like bungee-jumping.
4. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
(a) His want to return to Korea and about how lonely he feels.
(b) His love for his wife and stepson.
(c) His courage during the riots.
(d) His younger days in Korea.
5. How many years does it take for everyone to forget about the commission and the commitments people have made?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action plan do the upper middle class in the Beverly Hills restaurant talk about in relation to the riots?
2. What particular case is Bill Bradley upset about?
3. How does Rudy Salas, Sr. refer to his feelings of racism?
4. Who does Maxine Waters call to complain about many things that are being neglected and need attention?
5. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)