|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
(b) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(c) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
(d) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
2. What does the Reverend Tom Choi find out after some time in his interaction with the people in the community?
(a) He saw that there was hatred everywhere.
(b) He found that there was too much hostility in people.
(c) He found that Koreans, Americans, and blacks were not fighting after all.
(d) He did not see hostility; instead found only friendliness and solidarity.
3. What comparison does Peter Sellars make about the United States and his father?
(a) They were both extravagant.
(b) They were both cheap.
(c) They both loved being over the top.
(d) They both loved guns.
4. What is Hami Bhabha's occupation?
(b) Writer, scholar, and literary critic.
(c) Movie producer.
5. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
(a) Because of their guns, and being a gunfighter is equated to being tough.
(b) Because gunfighters usually have high moral standards.
(c) Because of the number of people they have killed.
(d) Because of their experience in fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
2. In what particular division is there no riot-related death, as is discovered by Gilmour?
3. What comment does Julio Menjivar hear from the police officers who are passing by the looting scene?
4. According to Hami Bhabha, what are the people trying to understand?
5. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)