|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
2. What is Jason Sanford's belief about him going out in the streets after the Rodney King verdict?
(a) That he would have been called in for questioning by the police.
(b) That he might be stoned.
(c) That he might have been beaten terribly.
(d) That he probably would not have been beaten because of how he looks.
3. How does Joe Viola describe the way he felt when he was caught in the riots?
(a) He suddenly felt heroic and wanted to protect the women and children he saw.
(b) He suddenly cried and couldn't stop himself from crying.
(c) He had never known riots could be so exciting.
(d) He was terrified for the first time in his life.
4. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
(a) The police like to make killings in a very discreet manner.
(b) The police don't like killing at all.
(c) The police like to make killings look like drive-by shootings.
(d) She does not say anything about the subject.
5. According to Oh, what significant function does the frontal lobe of the brain perform?
(a) It enables a person to distinguish colors.
(b) It is where learning skills and a person's basic characteristics are.
(c) It lets a person smell.
(d) It pumps blood from the heart to the brain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What particular word does Paula Weinstein use in her press release that is objected to by the entertainment industry people?
2. What is Otis Chandler's occupation?
3. Who does Maxine Waters call to complain about many things that are being neglected and need attention?
4. What statement does Hami Bhabha make about twilight?
5. When Dean Gilmour is starting his investigation, how many deaths does he think there are?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)