|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
(a) A black cat.
(b) A car.
(c) A rock.
(d) A dead man.
2. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
(a) Gates Commission Report.
(b) Kerner Commission Report.
(c) Waters Commission Report.
(d) Report Against Police Violence.
3. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
(a) Gangsterism is overrated in general.
(b) Gangsterism is an ideology created by people who have lost all hope.
(c) Gangsterism arises from the frontier myth and the myth of the gunfighter in American history.
(d) Gangsterism is a lousy excuse for unacceptable behavior.
4. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He provides their booze for free.
(b) He gives them money every Christmas.
(c) He had opened his store for them one time.
(d) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
5. What is Chris Oh's occupation?
(a) A medical student.
(b) A registered nurse.
(c) A translator.
(d) A cashier.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
2. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
3. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
4. What statement does Sergeant Duke give about the importance of choke holds?
5. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)