|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Reverend Tom Choi a minister at?
(a) Palo Alto's Presbyterian Church.
(b) Anaheim's Presbyterian Church.
(c) Polo Lounge Presbyterian Church.
(d) Westwood Presbyterian Church.
2. How should readers react to twilight, as recommended by Hami Bhabha?
(a) Should ignore it completely.
(b) More interpretive and creative way.
(c) Should follow a structured system.
(d) Reject the ideas of twilight.
3. What statement does Otis Chandler make about wealthy American families?
(a) Wealthy American families set a good example in how to be responsible citizens.
(b) Wealthy American families are the stronghold of local communities.
(c) They just waste their money instead of making real contributions to their communities.
(d) He did not make any statement about wealthy American families.
4. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
(a) That they were raised to only mingle with the blacks, and were forbidden to make friends with any other race.
(b) That they were not raised in a racist way.
(c) That they grew up thinking the other races were enemies.
(d) That they were forced to make friends only with the other races, and forbidden to mingle with blacks.
5. Who does Maxine Waters call to complain about many things that are being neglected and need attention?
(a) Oprah Winfrey and Angelina Jolie.
(b) The President, the governor, and other persons of authority.
(c) The local radio station.
(d) Rodney King's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hami Bhabha describe the "twilight"?
2. What is Hami Bhabha's occupation?
3. What incident does Big Al describe in which he realizes that the conditions in which he lives are so dangerous that everyone must be qualified to carry firearms?
4. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
5. What statement does Big Al make about the Rodney King beating and the media attention it receives?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)