|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assurance does Walter Park hold on to, despite the fact that his wife is not expressive?
(a) They have a life insurance policy.
(b) She loves him even though she does not express it well.
(c) She will never leave him for another man.
(d) Their home cannot be touched by the rioters.
2. Where does Maxine Waters give her speech after Daryl Gates resigns from the LAPD?
(a) At the First African Methodist Episcopal Church.
(b) At the Beverly Hills Hotel.
(c) At the Polo Lounge.
(d) At the Beverly Center.
3. What is Chris Oh's occupation?
(a) A medical student.
(b) A cashier.
(c) A registered nurse.
(d) A translator.
4. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
(a) The police ignored them because they were playing a game of poker.
(b) The police asked for money before assisting them.
(c) The police quickly helped them, which prevented their store from being looted.
(d) There were no police to be found when the looting of their applicance store started.
5. Whose story does Elaine Brown always tell young men who are drawn to the group by its guns?
(a) Jonathan Jackson.
(b) Jonathan Clarke.
(c) Jonathan Marie.
(d) Jonathan Laurie.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
2. What does twilight force us to be aware of?
3. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
4. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
5. What book does Elaine Brown author?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)