|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
(a) Because of their experience in fighting.
(b) Because of the number of people they have killed.
(c) Because of their guns, and being a gunfighter is equated to being tough.
(d) Because gunfighters usually have high moral standards.
2. What is Jason Sanford's belief about him going out in the streets after the Rodney King verdict?
(a) That he might be stoned.
(b) That he might have been beaten terribly.
(c) That he would have been called in for questioning by the police.
(d) That he probably would not have been beaten because of how he looks.
3. What is Otis Chandler's occupation?
(a) Director of the Times Mirror Company.
(b) Director of the Times Book Company.
(c) Manager of the Times Book Company.
(d) Manager of the Times Mirror Company.
4. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
(a) Tthere was nothing like it.
(b) It was like being deaf and blind for a few minutes.
(c) It was like witnessing a kangaroo give birth.
(d) It was like going into a war.
5. How much fine does Julio Menjivar have to pay as a result of his arrest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took a video of the beating from their helicopter over the intersection of Florence and Normandie?
2. What kind of tax is Otis Chandler proposing to help raise the money for the community?
3. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
4. What do the doctors at the hospital tell Evers?
5. Why does Evers go to the hospital immediately after she walks home from work?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)