|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many young people start gathering in Paula Weinstein and her husband's house?
2. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
(a) Things are not hopeless nor can everything be improved by throwing money around.
(b) He does not make any statement about the issue.
(c) Things can only be improved by throwing money around.
(d) Things are hopeless now no matter how much money there is.
3. According to Big Al, what could Denny have been trying to do by driving his truck down a residential street?
(a) He was looking for someone to beat.
(b) Making friends with his neighbors.
(c) Showing off his truck.
(d) Intimidating the neighborhood.
4. What statement does Big Al make about the Rodney King beating and the media attention it receives?
(a) The media should not have been involved and the case will go away quietly.
(b) It would have been a normal routine procedure if not for the media exposure it received.
(c) The media did not fairly potray Rodney King as a model black citizen.
(d) There was nothing new about black people being beaten, it was just brought into public view this time.
5. What particular word does Paula Weinstein use in her press release that is objected to by the entertainment industry people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What comparison does Peter Sellars make about the United States and his father?
2. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
3. What statement does Sergeant Duke give about the importance of choke holds?
4. What does the video show at the beginning of the riots?
5. Who is shot during the looting of Richard Kim's appliance store?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)