|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elaine Brown's former occupation?
(a) Head of the Revenge Party.
(b) Head of the Black People's Party.
(c) Head of the Panthera Party.
(d) Head of the Black Panther Party.
2. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
3. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
(a) He does not give an explanation as to who "they" are.
(b) "They" are the cops of Los Angeles.
(c) He says that "they" represent a combination of many things for him.
(d) "They" are the Mexicans, Chinese and blacks that populate his neighborhood.
4. What does Gil Garcetti believe in when it comes to jurors and their participation in trials?
(a) Most jurors do not take their duties seriously and that their participation in trials be limited to those of observers.
(b) The judiciary system has to be changed to give less power to jurors and more to judges and district attorneys.
(c) Most jurors take their oath seriously and because the burden of proof in a criminal trial is very high, jurors must carefully examine and consider all evidence in a case.
(d) Ordinary civilians should not be tasked with matters of the law.
5. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
(a) Women's Liberation Society.
(b) Rage Against White People Organization.
(c) Caucus Against Violence.
(d) Congressional Black Caucus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
2. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
3. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
4. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
5. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)