|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
(a) Rage Against White People Organization.
(b) Congressional Black Caucus.
(c) Women's Liberation Society.
(d) Caucus Against Violence.
2. What is Chris Oh's occupation?
(a) A cashier.
(b) A registered nurse.
(c) A medical student.
(d) A translator.
3. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
(a) From a distance.
(b) From the back of the car.
(c) By a sniper from the building near his father's car.
(d) At close range, execution style.
4. What does the Reverend Tom Choi find out after some time in his interaction with the people in the community?
(a) He saw that there was hatred everywhere.
(b) He did not see hostility; instead found only friendliness and solidarity.
(c) He found that Koreans, Americans, and blacks were not fighting after all.
(d) He found that there was too much hostility in people.
5. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
(a) A black cat.
(b) A rock.
(c) A dead man.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maxine Waters give her speech after Daryl Gates resigns from the LAPD?
2. Who arrives at the scene of the looting, and also eventually harms Julio Menjivar?
3. How long will it take to figure out what happens to the Black Panther Party, according to Elaine Brown?
4. According to Peter Sellars, what is the one thing that his father cares about?
5. Who is shot during the looting of Richard Kim's appliance store?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)