|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
(a) It was like going into a war.
(b) Tthere was nothing like it.
(c) It was like witnessing a kangaroo give birth.
(d) It was like being deaf and blind for a few minutes.
2. What assurance does Walter Park hold on to, despite the fact that his wife is not expressive?
(a) Their home cannot be touched by the rioters.
(b) She loves him even though she does not express it well.
(c) They have a life insurance policy.
(d) She will never leave him for another man.
3. What comparison does Peter Sellars make about the United States and his father?
(a) They were both cheap.
(b) They both loved guns.
(c) They both loved being over the top.
(d) They were both extravagant.
4. How many years does it take for everyone to forget about the commission and the commitments people have made?
5. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
(a) That they were raised to only mingle with the blacks, and were forbidden to make friends with any other race.
(b) That they grew up thinking the other races were enemies.
(c) That they were not raised in a racist way.
(d) That they were forced to make friends only with the other races, and forbidden to mingle with blacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What particular word does Paula Weinstein use in her press release that is objected to by the entertainment industry people?
2. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
3. How does Otis Chandler feel towards improving things around him?
4. How does Hami Bhabha describe the "twilight"?
5. According to Cornel West, what difference do black men have over black women, which therefore makes them heroes?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)