|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should readers react to twilight, as recommended by Hami Bhabha?
(a) More interpretive and creative way.
(b) Should ignore it completely.
(c) Reject the ideas of twilight.
(d) Should follow a structured system.
2. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
3. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
(a) She does not show any emotion.
(b) She curses all the policemen in the world.
(c) She cries.
(d) She raises her voice in anger.
4. What statement does Peter Sellars give about the situation in the city?
(a) It was like bungee-jumping.
(b) It was like being in a merry-go-round.
(c) It was like being incinerated.
(d) It was like being in a festival.
5. What kind of tax is Otis Chandler proposing to help raise the money for the community?
(a) Sales or gasoline tax.
(b) Parking tax.
(c) Reading tax.
(d) Cigarette tax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Elaine Brown author?
2. While driving downtown, what incident does Stanley K. Sheinbaum cite as a premonition of bad things to come?
3. What is Proposition F?
4. What statement does Otis Chandler make about wealthy American families?
5. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)