|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Elaine Brown, where should people base their commitment if they want real change in society?
2. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
(b) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
(c) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
(d) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
3. In what particular division is there no riot-related death, as is discovered by Gilmour?
(a) Polo Lounge Division in East LA.
(b) Beverly Hills Division in West LA.
(c) Palo Alto Division in East LA.
(d) Hollingback Division in East LA.
4. According to Peter Sellars, what is the one thing that his father cares about?
5. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By writing numerous press releases.
(b) By talking to them one by one in private.
(c) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
(d) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Sergeant Duke give about the importance of choke holds?
2. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
3. When Dean Gilmour is starting his investigation, how many deaths does he think there are?
4. According to Oh, what significant function does the frontal lobe of the brain perform?
5. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)