|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What particular word does Paula Weinstein use in her press release that is objected to by the entertainment industry people?
2. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
(b) By talking to them one by one in private.
(c) By writing numerous press releases.
(d) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
3. What particular incident makes Viola go into shock?
(a) A kid with a nine-millimeter gun pointed in his general direction, who told him that he was going to kill him.
(b) A girl with a briefcase hit a man repeatedly and left him for dead.
(c) A kid with a nine-millimeter gun shot a man to death in front of him.
(d) A man with a briefcase hit a girl on her head and left her for dead.
4. What comparison does Peter Sellars make about the United States and his father?
(a) They were both cheap.
(b) They were both extravagant.
(c) They both loved being over the top.
(d) They both loved guns.
5. How does Hami Bhabha describe the "twilight"?
(a) A moment of serenity.
(b) An in-between moment of ambivalence.
(c) A moment of total zen.
(d) A moment of total chaos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Otis Chandler make about wealthy American families?
2. Whose story does Elaine Brown always tell young men who are drawn to the group by its guns?
3. In what particular division is there no riot-related death, as is discovered by Gilmour?
4. What do the doctors at the hospital tell Evers?
5. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)