|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
(a) During a riot, one of the policemen hit him in the eye with a flashlight.
(b) He was frying pancakes one time and the sizzling butter zinged his right eye.
(c) Michael Zinzun is not at all blind in one eye.
(d) In one of the riots he attended, there was a stray bullet which hit him on the left eye.
2. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
(a) The general assembly of the police in the area.
(b) Allison's speech.
(c) Tiny's funeral.
(d) The general assembly of the Mothers ROC.
3. What is Elaine Brown's former occupation?
(a) Head of the Revenge Party.
(b) Head of the Black People's Party.
(c) Head of the Black Panther Party.
(d) Head of the Panthera Party.
4. What is Hami Bhabha's occupation?
(b) Movie producer.
(d) Writer, scholar, and literary critic.
5. In what particular division is there no riot-related death, as is discovered by Gilmour?
(a) Polo Lounge Division in East LA.
(b) Beverly Hills Division in West LA.
(c) Palo Alto Division in East LA.
(d) Hollingback Division in East LA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Otis Chandler's occupation?
2. How does she describe picking up a gun and going into the streets without a plan or any reason other than rage?
3. According to Peter Sellars, what is the one thing that his father cares about?
4. What does Gil Garcetti believe in when it comes to jurors and their participation in trials?
5. What does Joe Viola tell his wife when he recovers from all of the shock?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)