|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
(a) 28 years ago.
(b) 30 years ago.
(c) 8 years ago.
(d) 18 years ago.
2. What is established right after the Watts riots?
(a) The McClellan Commission.
(b) The Rodney Commission.
(c) The Denny Commission.
(d) The Hillary Commission.
3. How does Angela King describe their upbringing when it comes to the issue of racism?
(a) That they were not raised in a racist way.
(b) That they were forced to make friends only with the other races, and forbidden to mingle with blacks.
(c) That they were raised to only mingle with the blacks, and were forbidden to make friends with any other race.
(d) That they grew up thinking the other races were enemies.
4. What assurance does Walter Park hold on to, despite the fact that his wife is not expressive?
(a) She loves him even though she does not express it well.
(b) Their home cannot be touched by the rioters.
(c) They have a life insurance policy.
(d) She will never leave him for another man.
5. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
(b) He gives them money every Christmas.
(c) He provides their booze for free.
(d) He had opened his store for them one time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
2. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
3. As shown in Gilmour's final findings, how many deaths involve the LAPD?
4. According to Elaine Brown, where should people base their commitment if they want real change in society?
5. What is Proposition F?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)