|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, "Don't Shoot" | The War Zone, Butta Boom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
(a) Gangsterism is an ideology created by people who have lost all hope.
(b) Gangsterism is a lousy excuse for unacceptable behavior.
(c) Gangsterism arises from the frontier myth and the myth of the gunfighter in American history.
(d) Gangsterism is overrated in general.
2. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
(b) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
(c) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
(d) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
3. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
(a) That he looked like a responsible all-American white boy.
(b) He has not received any comment from the police about his looks.
(c) That his looks will always lead him into trouble.
(d) That he looked so young for his age.
4. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
(a) There were no police to be found when the looting of their applicance store started.
(b) The police asked for money before assisting them.
(c) The police ignored them because they were playing a game of poker.
(d) The police quickly helped them, which prevented their store from being looted.
5. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
(a) The police like to make killings look like drive-by shootings.
(b) The police like to make killings in a very discreet manner.
(c) The police don't like killing at all.
(d) She does not say anything about the subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
2. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
3. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
4. What is Proposition F?
5. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)