|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, "Don't Shoot" | The War Zone, Butta Boom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
(b) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
(c) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(d) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
2. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
(a) He has not received any comment from the police about his looks.
(b) That he looked so young for his age.
(c) That his looks will always lead him into trouble.
(d) That he looked like a responsible all-American white boy.
3. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
(a) The finalization of her divorce with her husband.
(b) The weakening of the dollar in the international market.
(c) The addiction of one of her sons to drugs.
(d) The killing of her nephew, Tiny, in 1991.
4. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
5. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
(a) The general assembly of the Mothers ROC.
(b) Allison's speech.
(c) Tiny's funeral.
(d) The general assembly of the police in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
2. What is Proposition F?
3. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
4. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
5. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)