|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, "Don't Shoot" | The War Zone, Butta Boom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
(a) It was like being deaf and blind for a few minutes.
(b) Tthere was nothing like it.
(c) It was like witnessing a kangaroo give birth.
(d) It was like going into a war.
2. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
(a) The police like to make killings in a very discreet manner.
(b) The police don't like killing at all.
(c) She does not say anything about the subject.
(d) The police like to make killings look like drive-by shootings.
3. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
(a) Michael Zinzun is not at all blind in one eye.
(b) During a riot, one of the policemen hit him in the eye with a flashlight.
(c) He was frying pancakes one time and the sizzling butter zinged his right eye.
(d) In one of the riots he attended, there was a stray bullet which hit him on the left eye.
4. What statement does Sergeant Duke give about the importance of choke holds?
(a) Since chokeholds became forbidden, there will be an increase in lawsuits because police officers will instead be using their batons.
(b) These need to be regularly updated, perhaps via a biannual workshop among the workforce.
(c) It was just proper that it was banned from being used.
(d) It should never have been invented in the first place.
5. Who is shot during the looting of Richard Kim's appliance store?
(a) Richard Kim's mother.
(b) Richard Kim's father.
(c) Richard Kim.
(d) Richard Kim's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Jason Sanford usually get from the police about his looks?
2. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
3. How much does Michael Zinzun get from the trial in which the city is ordered to pay him?
4. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
5. According to Cornel West, why do gunfighters become heroes?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)