|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, "Don't Shoot" | The War Zone, Butta Boom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael Zinzun do with his time?
(a) He devotes himself to looking for ways to make the city pay the civilian.
(b) He devotes himself to organizing riots against policemen.
(c) He devotes himself to looking for a cure for blindness.
(d) He devotes himself to fighting police abuse.
2. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
(a) Allison's speech.
(b) The general assembly of the police in the area.
(c) Tiny's funeral.
(d) The general assembly of the Mothers ROC.
3. What does Joe Viola tell his wife when he recovers from all of the shock?
(a) He was going to buy liquor from the store.
(b) He was going to get their kids.
(c) He was going to drive away for a while until the riot dies down.
(d) He was going to get his gun and shoot anyone he sees.
4. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
(a) Officer Powell shouldn't have been allowed to use the police baton at all.
(b) The police baton Officer Powell was using was substandard and therefore offered no force.
(c) Officer Powell was not using his polce baton effectively.
(d) Officer Powell is an expert at the use of police baton.
5. What is Proposition F?
(a) An effort to limit the police chief's term to five years.
(b) A resolution preventing African-Americans from driving luxury cars.
(c) A legislation which aims to appoint African-Americans as chief of police.
(d) A policy prohibiting riots to take place on weekdays.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
2. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
3. What name does Angela King call her nephew, Rodney?
4. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
5. What are "choke holds"?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)