|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, Twilight #1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While driving downtown, what incident does Stanley K. Sheinbaum cite as a premonition of bad things to come?
(a) A bucket of paint from a very tall building fell on the road, splashing red paint which looked like blood.
(b) He saw a billboard that says "Stop, turn around."
(c) He saw a black BMW driven by an African-American woman, who had a hammer in her hand.
(d) A black cat crossed the road.
2. What is Elaine Brown's former occupation?
(a) Head of the Black Panther Party.
(b) Head of the Panthera Party.
(c) Head of the Black People's Party.
(d) Head of the Revenge Party.
3. Where do Paula Weinstein and her husband Mark call a press conference on the day the verdict comes down?
(a) Warner Brothers lot.
(b) NBC Studios.
(c) Nokia Theater.
(d) Kodak Theater.
4. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
(a) 8 years ago.
(b) 18 years ago.
(c) 28 years ago.
(d) 30 years ago.
5. What book does Elaine Brown author?
(a) A Taste of Sugar.
(b) A Taste of Acid.
(c) A Taste of Power.
(d) A Taste of Vinegar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
2. What is established right after the Watts riots?
3. How much does Michael Zinzun get from the trial in which the city is ordered to pay him?
4. When Dean Gilmour is starting his investigation, how many deaths does he think there are?
5. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)