|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, "Don't Shoot" | The War Zone, Butta Boom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Theresa Allison, what event prompts her to start the Mothers Reclaiming Our Children (Mothers ROC) group?
(a) The addiction of one of her sons to drugs.
(b) The killing of her nephew, Tiny, in 1991.
(c) The weakening of the dollar in the international market.
(d) The finalization of her divorce with her husband.
2. According to Richard Kim, what does his father tell him about the day of the verdict when they went looking for police?
(a) The police quickly helped them, which prevented their store from being looted.
(b) The police ignored them because they were playing a game of poker.
(c) There were no police to be found when the looting of their applicance store started.
(d) The police asked for money before assisting them.
3. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
(b) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
(c) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
(d) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
4. How does Angela King react whenever she talks about the beating of her nephew and of his condition?
(a) She curses all the policemen in the world.
(b) She cries.
(c) She raises her voice in anger.
(d) She does not show any emotion.
5. How does Richard Kim describe the looting?
(a) It was like going into a war.
(b) Tthere was nothing like it.
(c) It was like being deaf and blind for a few minutes.
(d) It was like witnessing a kangaroo give birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Sergeant Charles Duke give about Officer Powell's use of his police baton?
2. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
3. How does Michael Zinzun come to be blind in one eye?
4. What statement does Sergeant Duke give about the importance of choke holds?
5. According to Jason Sanford, who are "they"?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)