|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, The Unheard | The War Zone, Washington.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter Park talk about during the interview?
(a) His courage during the riots.
(b) His love for his wife and stepson.
(c) His want to return to Korea and about how lonely he feels.
(d) His younger days in Korea.
2. What incident does Big Al describe in which he realizes that the conditions in which he lives are so dangerous that everyone must be qualified to carry firearms?
(a) A man with a gun used it to buy bubble gums.
(b) A man with his baby walked into a gun store and bought a gun while the baby looked on.
(c) He saw a six-year old child carrying a real gun.
(d) A man at a bubble gum machine pulled a gun on him once.
3. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
(a) He makes people stay away from courtrooms.
(b) He silences the crowd inside the courtroom because of the raw power he exudes.
(c) He always brings about riot in the courtroom because of the passionate feelings the public has towards policemen in general.
(d) He seems to be surrounded by a kind of magic brought about by the respect people have for members of the police force.
4. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
(a) The police like to make killings in a very discreet manner.
(b) She does not say anything about the subject.
(c) The police like to make killings look like drive-by shootings.
(d) The police don't like killing at all.
5. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By writing numerous press releases.
(b) By talking to them one by one in private.
(c) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
(d) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
2. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
3. What theory does the scholar Cornel West give on gangsterism?
4. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
5. What does the video show at the beginning of the riots?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)