|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, The Unheard | The War Zone, Washington.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Big Al, what could Denny have been trying to do by driving his truck down a residential street?
(a) Making friends with his neighbors.
(b) He was looking for someone to beat.
(c) Showing off his truck.
(d) Intimidating the neighborhood.
2. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
3. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
(b) By talking to them one by one in private.
(c) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
(d) By writing numerous press releases.
4. According to Cornel West, what difference do black men have over black women, which therefore makes them heroes?
(a) Black men are more ideological.
(b) Black men defy authority while black women cannot.
(c) Black men are more obedient to the laws of the land.
(d) Black men know how to handle the politics and the environment.
5. What issues does Maxine Waters confront the President about?
(a) Insufficient educational budget.
(b) Addiction and crime.
(c) Unemployment, hopelessness, and despair.
(d) Lack of housing programs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
2. Who took a video of the beating from their helicopter over the intersection of Florence and Normandie?
3. What statement does Judith Tur make about white people and their anger?
4. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
5. What is Proposition F?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)