|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, The Unheard | The War Zone, Washington.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
(a) Women's Liberation Society.
(b) Congressional Black Caucus.
(c) Caucus Against Violence.
(d) Rage Against White People Organization.
2. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By writing numerous press releases.
(b) By talking to them one by one in private.
(c) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
(d) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
3. What statement does Allison make about the police and their style when it comes to killings?
(a) The police don't like killing at all.
(b) The police like to make killings in a very discreet manner.
(c) She does not say anything about the subject.
(d) The police like to make killings look like drive-by shootings.
4. Who took a video of the beating from their helicopter over the intersection of Florence and Normandie?
(a) John and Murika Tur.
(b) John and Judith Tur.
(c) Murika and Judith Tur.
(d) Judith Tur and her cameraman.
5. What is Chris Oh's occupation?
(a) A registered nurse.
(b) A translator.
(c) A medical student.
(d) A cashier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
2. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
3. Where does Maxine Waters give her speech after Daryl Gates resigns from the LAPD?
4. What statement does Big Al make about the Rodney King beating and the media attention it receives?
5. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)