|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, The Unheard | The War Zone, Washington.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
(a) Gates Commission Report.
(b) Kerner Commission Report.
(c) Report Against Police Violence.
(d) Waters Commission Report.
2. What organization does Maxine Waters chair?
(a) Congressional Black Caucus.
(b) Women's Liberation Society.
(c) Caucus Against Violence.
(d) Rage Against White People Organization.
3. There was once a demonstration of 850 people, including Spanish and white people. What is the event that precedes the demonstration?
(a) Tiny's funeral.
(b) Allison's speech.
(c) The general assembly of the police in the area.
(d) The general assembly of the Mothers ROC.
4. In what state is Walter Park in while he is being interviewed?
(a) Brain-damaged and heavily sedated.
(b) With Alzheimer's disease.
(c) Healthy and vibrant.
(d) Connected to a life support system.
5. What statement does Garcetti make about the credibility of police officers?
(a) The environment of fear created by the acts of the police have raised the credibility of the force.
(b) He says that he would rather consult a crystal ball than listen to a police officer.
(c) The current environment of fear has made the credibility of the police somewhat more questionable.
(d) The beatings featured in the news has even intensified the police's credibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Cornel West, what difference do black men have over black women, which therefore makes them heroes?
2. What does the video show at the beginning of the riots?
3. According to Big Al, what could Denny have been trying to do by driving his truck down a residential street?
4. What issues does Maxine Waters confront the President about?
5. According to Oh, what significant function does the frontal lobe of the brain perform?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)