|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The War Zone, The Unheard | The War Zone, Washington.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maxine Waters force her ideas onto lawmakers?
(a) By talking to them one by one in private.
(b) By pushing into meetings where she was not invited.
(c) By going into interviews on all radio stations.
(d) By writing numerous press releases.
2. What is Proposition F?
(a) An effort to limit the police chief's term to five years.
(b) A policy prohibiting riots to take place on weekdays.
(c) A resolution preventing African-Americans from driving luxury cars.
(d) A legislation which aims to appoint African-Americans as chief of police.
3. What report does Maxine Waters refer to that discusses the ills of society, among others?
(a) Gates Commission Report.
(b) Waters Commission Report.
(c) Report Against Police Violence.
(d) Kerner Commission Report.
4. What statement does Judith Tur make about white people and their anger?
(a) They are getting so angry that they are moving back fifty years in their attitudes towards race instead of moving forward.
(b) She says that their anger is a sign of progress, which will help them cope with race differences.
(c) Their anger is healthy and should be given its proper attention.
(d) They were never angry about races.
5. What specific skills is Oh concerned about; one that his father can no longer perform?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maxine Waters call to complain about many things that are being neglected and need attention?
2. What incident does Big Al describe in which he realizes that the conditions in which he lives are so dangerous that everyone must be qualified to carry firearms?
3. Who took a video of the beating from their helicopter over the intersection of Florence and Normandie?
4. Sheinbaum heard women screaming about people coming into the building. At that same time, what comes through the seven to ten-foot high plate glass windowpanes?
5. What effect does being a policeman have inside a courtroom?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)