|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She cannot bear to look at him.
(b) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
(c) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
(d) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
2. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Thirty percent.
(b) Forty percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
3. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
(a) They were forced to give up their money for the people who were rioting outside their store.
(b) They were mobbed by the angry supporters of Rodney King.
(c) Their store was completely looted and later burned.
(d) They had to wait in line for food rations.
4. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(b) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
(c) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
(d) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
5. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
(b) He had opened his store for them one time.
(c) He provides their booze for free.
(d) He gives them money every Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
2. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
3. What is a "deadeye"?
4. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
5. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)