|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(b) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
2. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
(b) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
(c) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
(d) She cannot bear to look at him.
3. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
(a) They were forced to give up their money for the people who were rioting outside their store.
(b) Their store was completely looted and later burned.
(c) They were mobbed by the angry supporters of Rodney King.
(d) They had to wait in line for food rations.
4. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Fifty percent.
(b) Forty percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Thirty percent.
5. What is a "deadeye"?
(a) A very good assistant in the field.
(b) A very good gun cleaner.
(c) A very good range manager.
(d) A very good shooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
2. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
3. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
4. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
5. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)