|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
(b) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
(c) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
(d) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
2. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
(a) They had to wait in line for food rations.
(b) They were forced to give up their money for the people who were rioting outside their store.
(c) Their store was completely looted and later burned.
(d) They were mobbed by the angry supporters of Rodney King.
3. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
4. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Thirty percent.
(c) Forty percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
5. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(c) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
2. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
3. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
4. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
5. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)