|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
2. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
(b) A writer in New Jersey.
(c) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
(d) A producer in Beverly Hills.
3. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
(b) Mandarin Chinese.
4. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
(a) Their store was completely looted and later burned.
(b) They were forced to give up their money for the people who were rioting outside their store.
(c) They were mobbed by the angry supporters of Rodney King.
(d) They had to wait in line for food rations.
5. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
(b) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
(c) She cannot bear to look at him.
(d) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
2. What is a "deadeye"?
3. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
4. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
5. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)