|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
(b) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
(c) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
(d) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
2. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
(b) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(c) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
(d) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
3. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
4. What is a "deadeye"?
(a) A very good range manager.
(b) A very good gun cleaner.
(c) A very good assistant in the field.
(d) A very good shooter.
5. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(b) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
(c) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
(d) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
2. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
3. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
4. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
5. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)