|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She cannot bear to look at him.
(b) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
(c) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
(d) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
2. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
(b) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(c) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
(d) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
3. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) A producer in Beverly Hills.
(b) A writer in New Jersey.
(c) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
(d) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
4. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Eight o'clock the following morning.
5. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
(b) He gives them money every Christmas.
(c) He had opened his store for them one time.
(d) He provides their booze for free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
2. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
3. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
4. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
5. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)