|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
(a) Their store was completely looted and later burned.
(b) They had to wait in line for food rations.
(c) They were mobbed by the angry supporters of Rodney King.
(d) They were forced to give up their money for the people who were rioting outside their store.
2. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
(a) Range manager of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(b) President of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(c) Supplier for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(d) Writer for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
3. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Forty percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Thirty percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
4. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(b) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
5. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A forty-five pistol.
(b) A nine millimeter.
(c) A thirty-eight.
(d) An AK-47.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
2. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
3. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
4. Who is Chung Lee?
5. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)