|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
(a) 8 years ago.
(b) 18 years ago.
(c) 30 years ago.
(d) 28 years ago.
2. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
(a) From a distance.
(b) By a sniper from the building near his father's car.
(c) At close range, execution style.
(d) From the back of the car.
3. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
(a) An Asian.
(b) An African-American.
(c) A Korean.
(d) A Mexican.
4. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
(b) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
(c) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(d) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
5. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(c) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
2. Who is Chung Lee?
3. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
4. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
5. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)