|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He provides their booze for free.
(b) He gives them money every Christmas.
(c) He had opened his store for them one time.
(d) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
2. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She cannot bear to look at him.
(b) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
(c) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
(d) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
3. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
(b) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(c) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
(d) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
4. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) A producer in Beverly Hills.
(b) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
(c) A writer in New Jersey.
(d) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
5. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(b) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a "deadeye"?
2. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
3. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
4. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
5. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)