|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Eight o'clock the following morning.
2. What is a "deadeye"?
(a) A very good shooter.
(b) A very good range manager.
(c) A very good assistant in the field.
(d) A very good gun cleaner.
3. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
(a) At close range, execution style.
(b) From the back of the car.
(c) By a sniper from the building near his father's car.
(d) From a distance.
4. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
(a) A Mexican.
(b) An African-American.
(c) A Korean.
(d) An Asian.
5. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Thirty percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Forty percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
2. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
3. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
4. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
5. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)