|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
2. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He gives them money every Christmas.
(b) He had opened his store for them one time.
(c) He provides their booze for free.
(d) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
3. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She cannot bear to look at him.
(b) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
(c) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
(d) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
4. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Forty percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Thirty percent.
5. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
(a) Writer for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(b) President of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(c) Range manager of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(d) Supplier for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
2. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
3. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
4. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
5. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)