|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A forty-five pistol.
(b) A nine millimeter.
(c) An AK-47.
(d) A thirty-eight.
2. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
(b) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
(c) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
(d) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
3. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
4. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
(a) They were forced to give up their money for the people who were rioting outside their store.
(b) They had to wait in line for food rations.
(c) They were mobbed by the angry supporters of Rodney King.
(d) Their store was completely looted and later burned.
5. What is a "deadeye"?
(a) A very good assistant in the field.
(b) A very good gun cleaner.
(c) A very good range manager.
(d) A very good shooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
2. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
3. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
4. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
5. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)