|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
(a) 30 years ago.
(b) 18 years ago.
(c) 28 years ago.
(d) 8 years ago.
2. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
(b) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
(c) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
(d) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
3. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
(b) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(c) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
(d) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
4. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
(b) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
(c) A producer in Beverly Hills.
(d) A writer in New Jersey.
5. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
(b) Mandarin Chinese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
2. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
3. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
4. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
5. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)