|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
2. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
(b) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(c) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
(d) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
3. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
(a) They had to wait in line for food rations.
(b) They were forced to give up their money for the people who were rioting outside their store.
(c) Their store was completely looted and later burned.
(d) They were mobbed by the angry supporters of Rodney King.
4. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
(a) An African-American.
(b) A Korean.
(c) An Asian.
(d) A Mexican.
5. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
(c) Mandarin Chinese.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
2. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
3. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
4. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
5. What is a "deadeye"?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)