|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
(b) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
(c) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
(d) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
2. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
(a) An African-American.
(b) A Korean.
(c) A Mexican.
(d) An Asian.
3. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Forty percent.
(b) Thirty percent.
(c) Twenty percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
4. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
(b) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(c) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
(d) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
5. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He provides their booze for free.
(b) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
(c) He gives them money every Christmas.
(d) He had opened his store for them one time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
2. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
3. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
4. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
5. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)