|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He provides their booze for free.
(b) He gives them money every Christmas.
(c) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
(d) He had opened his store for them one time.
2. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Twenty percent.
(b) Forty percent.
(c) Thirty percent.
(d) Fifty percent.
3. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
(a) Range manager of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(b) Writer for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(c) President of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(d) Supplier for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
4. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Eight o'clock the following morning.
5. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
(a) They were mobbed by the angry supporters of Rodney King.
(b) They had to wait in line for food rations.
(c) Their store was completely looted and later burned.
(d) They were forced to give up their money for the people who were rioting outside their store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chung Lee?
2. What is a "deadeye"?
3. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
4. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
5. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)