|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Eight o'clock the following morning.
2. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A thirty-eight.
(b) A nine millimeter.
(c) A forty-five pistol.
(d) An AK-47.
3. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
(d) Mandarin Chinese.
4. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
(a) Thirty percent.
(b) Twenty percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Forty percent.
5. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
(a) They were forced to give up their money for the people who were rioting outside their store.
(b) They had to wait in line for food rations.
(c) Their store was completely looted and later burned.
(d) They were mobbed by the angry supporters of Rodney King.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
2. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
3. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
4. Who is Chung Lee?
5. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)