|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(b) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
2. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
(b) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
(c) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(d) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
3. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
(a) Mandarin Chinese.
4. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
(b) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
(c) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
(d) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
5. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) An AK-47.
(b) A thirty-eight.
(c) A nine millimeter.
(d) A forty-five pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
2. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
3. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
4. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
5. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)