|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
(b) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
(c) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(d) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
2. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(b) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Eight o'clock the following morning.
3. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A nine millimeter.
(b) A thirty-eight.
(c) A forty-five pistol.
(d) An AK-47.
4. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
5. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
(d) Mandarin Chinese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
2. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
3. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
4. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
5. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)