|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
(a) A producer in Beverly Hills.
(b) An assistant director in the Times Mirror Company.
(c) He works for the Culver City Police Department.
(d) A writer in New Jersey.
2. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
(b) He provides their booze for free.
(c) He had opened his store for them one time.
(d) He gives them money every Christmas.
3. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) An AK-47.
(b) A nine millimeter.
(c) A forty-five pistol.
(d) A thirty-eight.
4. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
(a) A Mexican.
(b) An Asian.
(c) An African-American.
(d) A Korean.
5. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
2. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
3. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
4. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
5. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)