|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
(b) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
(c) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
(d) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
2. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
(b) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
(c) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(d) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
3. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
(a) A Mexican.
(b) A Korean.
(c) An African-American.
(d) An Asian.
4. What is a "deadeye"?
(a) A very good gun cleaner.
(b) A very good shooter.
(c) A very good assistant in the field.
(d) A very good range manager.
5. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
(a) She asked her relatives to be with her to help her take care of Mr. Park.
(b) She spends all her time at church, praying for his recovery.
(c) She spends all her time with him, taking care of him.
(d) She cannot bear to look at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
2. Who is Chung Lee?
3. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
4. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
5. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)