|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Tom Bradley and his staff plan to go to the media to issue a statement on their reaction to the verdict?
(a) Eight o'clock the following morning.
(b) Five o'clock in the afternoon.
(c) Six o'clock in the afternoon.
(d) Four o'clock in the afternoon.
2. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
(a) 18 years ago.
(b) 30 years ago.
(c) 8 years ago.
(d) 28 years ago.
3. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(b) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
(c) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
(d) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
4. What gun does Owen Smet start people out with?
(a) A nine millimeter.
(b) A forty-five pistol.
(c) A thirty-eight.
(d) An AK-47.
5. According to Mrs. Park, how do the police come to know Mr. Park in the Compton area?
(a) He had donated a lot of money to the Compton area.
(b) He had opened his store for them one time.
(c) He provides their booze for free.
(d) He gives them money every Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
2. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
3. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
4. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
5. How much does the membership at the Beverly Hills Gun Club increase after the riots?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)