|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(b) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
(c) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
(d) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
2. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
(b) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
(c) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
(d) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
3. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
4. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
(a) From a distance.
(b) At close range, execution style.
(c) From the back of the car.
(d) By a sniper from the building near his father's car.
5. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
(a) President of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(b) Writer for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(c) Range manager of the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
(d) Supplier for the Beverly Hills Gun Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
2. What is a "deadeye"?
3. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
4. What is Owen Smet's current occupation?
5. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)