|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "deadeye"?
(a) A very good assistant in the field.
(b) A very good gun cleaner.
(c) A very good shooter.
(d) A very good range manager.
2. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
(b) Mandarin Chinese.
3. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
(a) He pressed down on his car's accelerator and ran into a telephone pole.
(b) He stepped on the accelerator and ran down a kid.
(c) He was unable to stop his car and bumped his head on the windshield.
(d) He was talking to somebody on the phone when he hit a telephone pole.
4. Who is Chung Lee?
(a) A passerby who witnessed the beating of Rodney King.
(b) The dead man who fell in the tall building.
(c) The chief of police for the Korean community in the area.
(d) The president of the Korean-American Victims Association.
5. What statement does Tom Bradley eventually make when the verdict is announced?
(a) He suddenly changed his mind and chose not to give any statement.
(b) He said that the judicial system once again worked.
(c) Outrage at the verdict, but he discouraged violence.
(d) Support for the verdict and the jurors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Owen Smet get his training to become a deadeye?
2. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
3. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
4. What happens to Chung Lee and to his family the day the Rodney King verdicts are announced?
5. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)