|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Twilight, A Deadeye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day of the verdict, how many versions does Tom Bradley prepare for his statement to the press?
2. What is a "deadeye"?
(a) A very good gun cleaner.
(b) A very good shooter.
(c) A very good range manager.
(d) A very good assistant in the field.
3. Who shoots Walter Park, according to the African-American woman in the car behind him?
(a) A Mexican.
(b) An African-American.
(c) An Asian.
(d) A Korean.
4. According to Mrs. Park, how long ago does Mr. Park come to the United States?
(a) 28 years ago.
(b) 18 years ago.
(c) 30 years ago.
(d) 8 years ago.
5. According to Chris Oh, how is his father shot, based on the story he hears?
(a) By a sniper from the building near his father's car.
(b) From a distance.
(c) From the back of the car.
(d) At close range, execution style.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chris Oh, what happens at the time Walter Park is shot?
2. What is Owen Smet's past occupation?
3. Who is Chung Lee?
4. How does Mrs. Park describe her ordeal during Mr. Park's hospitalization?
5. In what language does Chung Lee tell his story?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)