|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say he was dying of when Carlisle found him?
2. What does Bella say she is going to do in order to keep her dad and the Cullen family safe?
3. Who does Bella's father put on the phone to talk to Edward?
4. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
5. What does Billy bring for Charlie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why does Laurent come to talk to the family after the incident at the ball field?
Part 2) What does it say about James that he was the leader of the Coven?
Part 3) Why was Laurent paraded around like the leader in the ball field?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following to write about.
Part 1) Speculate on the different reasons that Rosalie might have for being so rude to Bella.
Part 2) Why does the woman that was with James, Victoria, have such a small role in the story? Is it likely she will be seen again?
Part 3) Why is it that no one else in Forks was able to realize what Bella realized?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What does it say about Charlie that he went out and undid Bella's battery cables?
Part 2) Why does Charlie help Edward trick Bella into going to prom?
Part 3) How does the relationship between Charlie and Bella seem to change after she returns home.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)