|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
2. What does Bella's mother say has happened to Phil?
3. What does Bella say she is worried about?
4. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
5. What excuse does Bella use to get away from Jasper and Alice?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why was Bella so upset that Edward took her to prom?
Part 2) Why does Edward feel prom is necessary?
Part 3) What does Prom represent for most people?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Edward's character.
Part 1) At what point in the story does it become obvious that Edward cares for Bella? Explain.
Part 2) Does Edward truly believe himself to be a monster?
Part 3) If he really loves Bella why can he not let her go? What does this indicate about Edward?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What does it say about Charlie that he went out and undid Bella's battery cables?
Part 2) Why does Charlie help Edward trick Bella into going to prom?
Part 3) How does the relationship between Charlie and Bella seem to change after she returns home.
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)