|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say that Alice treated her like when she came over?
2. What does Bella's mother say has happened to Phil?
3. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
4. What does Edward say that James is?
5. How does Edward say it makes him feel to be able to share everything with Bella?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why was Bella so upset that Edward took her to prom?
Part 2) Why does Edward feel prom is necessary?
Part 3) What does Prom represent for most people?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Does Billy Black seem to be an antagonist or a protagonist? Explain.
Part 2) What role does Jacob seem to play in the story? Is it feasible that he will have a larger role later on in the series?
Part 3) How does Charlie's relationship with Billy affect the story?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Why does Bella's mother seem uncomfortable with the fact that Edward is in love with Bella?
Part 2) Why does Bella not admit to her mother that she loves Edward?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)