|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella ask Alice about?
2. What does Alice say about the length of time it takes to become a vampire?
3. What does Edward say he did in order to handle being around Bella?
4. What does Billy bring for Charlie?
5. What does Bella say that James is going to do?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Compare Edward's reactions to Bella before she knows he is a vampire to his reactions after she knows the truth. How do they differ?
Part 2) What is the reason that Billy seems so certain that the Cullen's are dangerous but won't say anything more to Bella than think about what you are doing? Is it possible that there is more to the Billy Black character than is realized?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) If Edward had not been forced to save Bella from the car, speculate on things would have progressed differently.
Part 2) Why could Edward not let Bella die?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Why does Bella's mother seem uncomfortable with the fact that Edward is in love with Bella?
Part 2) Why does Bella not admit to her mother that she loves Edward?
This section contains 1,078 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)