|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
2. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
3. How many times does Edward say he has found someone who made him feel the way that Bella does as far as smell goes?
4. What does Bella tell her father when she gets home?
5. What does Bella say she smells?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) If Edward had not been forced to save Bella from the car, speculate on things would have progressed differently.
Part 2) Why could Edward not let Bella die?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) What things do the Cullen family do that reinforces the fact that they are an average family?
Part 2) What is significant about these realizations?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Edward explains that he can read minds with the exception of Bella's. Why does Bella immediately think something is wrong with her rather than it odd that Edward can read minds?
Part 2) Speculate on what unique power you believe Bella could have if she were changed into a vampire, if any.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)