|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice say to Bella when they hug?
2. What does Esme say is the reason that she jumped from the cliff?
3. What does Edward say he did in order to handle being around Bella?
4. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
5. What does Laurent say when Carlisle asks that they not feed in the area since Carlisle's family lives there?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Does Billy Black seem to be an antagonist or a protagonist? Explain.
Part 2) What role does Jacob seem to play in the story? Is it feasible that he will have a larger role later on in the series?
Part 3) How does Charlie's relationship with Billy affect the story?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Why does Laurent come to talk to the family after the incident at the ball field?
Part 2) What does it say about James that he was the leader of the Coven?
Part 3) Why was Laurent paraded around like the leader in the ball field?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Compare Alice to Rosalie. In what ways do they seem the same? In what ways do they seem different?
Part 2) How does Emmett and Jasper compare?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)