|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
2. What does Billy bring for Charlie?
3. What does Bella's mother say has happened to Phil?
4. What does Bella say that Alice treated her like when she came over?
5. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Compare Edward's reactions to Bella before she knows he is a vampire to his reactions after she knows the truth. How do they differ?
Part 2) What is the reason that Billy seems so certain that the Cullen's are dangerous but won't say anything more to Bella than think about what you are doing? Is it possible that there is more to the Billy Black character than is realized?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the Cullen family.
Part 1) In what ways are they an atypical family? In what ways are they seemingly normal?
Part 2) How does Edward's family compare to Bella's?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) If Edward had not been forced to save Bella from the car, speculate on things would have progressed differently.
Part 2) Why could Edward not let Bella die?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)