|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jasper asks Bella if what is close by?
2. What does Jessica say happened at the dance when she calls Bella?
3. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
4. How does Edward say it makes him feel to be able to share everything with Bella?
5. What does Billy send Jacob to get out of his vehicle while he talks to Bella?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) What things do the Cullen family do that reinforces the fact that they are an average family?
Part 2) What is significant about these realizations?
Essay Topic 2
Pick one to write about.
Part 1) How much has the media attention to the movie series based on the Twilight book affected what you think of the main characters and what will come next in the series? Explain.
Part 2) Why is Bella so willing to lie to her father and everyone around her to be with Edward? Does this make her seem more or less mature? Explain your answer.
Part 3) What is the significance that Bella is so accident prone?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Bella's personality.
Part 1) Why is it that Bella doesn't realize how the other boys at Forks perceive her?
Part 2) What does it say about Bella that she is the adult with her mother and then proceeds to take over cooking for her father?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)