|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eseme dying of when she was changed?
2. What does Edward say when Bella asks if vampires like baseball?
3. Who does James say he knew from the Cullen family from past experiences?
4. What does Alice say she saw in the beginning of Hide-and-Seek when she is rocking back and forth?
5. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Compare Alice to Rosalie. In what ways do they seem the same? In what ways do they seem different?
Part 2) How does Emmett and Jasper compare?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Edward's character.
Part 1) At what point in the story does it become obvious that Edward cares for Bella? Explain.
Part 2) Does Edward truly believe himself to be a monster?
Part 3) If he really loves Bella why can he not let her go? What does this indicate about Edward?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Why was Bella so upset that Edward took her to prom?
Part 2) Why does Edward feel prom is necessary?
Part 3) What does Prom represent for most people?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)