|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Bella use to get away from Jasper and Alice?
2. What does Edward say he heard Bella say in her sleep?
3. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
4. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
5. What injury does Carlisle NOT say Bella has?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Does Billy Black seem to be an antagonist or a protagonist? Explain.
Part 2) What role does Jacob seem to play in the story? Is it feasible that he will have a larger role later on in the series?
Part 3) How does Charlie's relationship with Billy affect the story?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Why was Bella so upset that Edward took her to prom?
Part 2) Why does Edward feel prom is necessary?
Part 3) What does Prom represent for most people?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What does it say about Charlie that he went out and undid Bella's battery cables?
Part 2) Why does Charlie help Edward trick Bella into going to prom?
Part 3) How does the relationship between Charlie and Bella seem to change after she returns home.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)