|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Bella use to get away from Jasper and Alice?
2. Who does Bella's father put on the phone to talk to Edward?
3. What does Edward say about his human instincts?
4. What ability does Edward explain that Alice has?
5. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Compare Alice to Rosalie. In what ways do they seem the same? In what ways do they seem different?
Part 2) How does Emmett and Jasper compare?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Why does Bella's mother seem uncomfortable with the fact that Edward is in love with Bella?
Part 2) Why does Bella not admit to her mother that she loves Edward?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What does it say about Charlie that he went out and undid Bella's battery cables?
Part 2) Why does Charlie help Edward trick Bella into going to prom?
Part 3) How does the relationship between Charlie and Bella seem to change after she returns home.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)