|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Edward say he has found someone who made him feel the way that Bella does as far as smell goes?
2. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
3. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
4. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
5. Jasper asks Bella if what is close by?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why was Bella so upset that Edward took her to prom?
Part 2) Why does Edward feel prom is necessary?
Part 3) What does Prom represent for most people?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) If Edward had not been forced to save Bella from the car, speculate on things would have progressed differently.
Part 2) Why could Edward not let Bella die?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Does Billy Black seem to be an antagonist or a protagonist? Explain.
Part 2) What role does Jacob seem to play in the story? Is it feasible that he will have a larger role later on in the series?
Part 3) How does Charlie's relationship with Billy affect the story?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)