|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James tell Bella is the reason she was chosen to be his prey?
2. How many times does Edward say he has found someone who made him feel the way that Bella does as far as smell goes?
3. What does Edward say he heard Bella say in her sleep?
4. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
5. How does Edward say you kill a vampire?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why does Bella's mother seem uncomfortable with the fact that Edward is in love with Bella?
Part 2) Why does Bella not admit to her mother that she loves Edward?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Compare Alice to Rosalie. In what ways do they seem the same? In what ways do they seem different?
Part 2) How does Emmett and Jasper compare?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following to write about.
Part 1) Speculate on the different reasons that Rosalie might have for being so rude to Bella.
Part 2) Why does the woman that was with James, Victoria, have such a small role in the story? Is it likely she will be seen again?
Part 3) Why is it that no one else in Forks was able to realize what Bella realized?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)