|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
2. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
3. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
4. What does Edward say he can taste when Bella's blood is clean?
5. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) What role does Mike play in the story?
Part 2) How would the story have been different without Mike?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Bella's personality.
Part 1) Why is it that Bella doesn't realize how the other boys at Forks perceive her?
Part 2) What does it say about Bella that she is the adult with her mother and then proceeds to take over cooking for her father?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following to write about.
Part 1) Speculate on the different reasons that Rosalie might have for being so rude to Bella.
Part 2) Why does the woman that was with James, Victoria, have such a small role in the story? Is it likely she will be seen again?
Part 3) Why is it that no one else in Forks was able to realize what Bella realized?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)