|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy bring for Charlie?
2. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
3. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
4. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
5. What excuse does Bella use to get away from Jasper and Alice?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why does Bella's mother seem uncomfortable with the fact that Edward is in love with Bella?
Part 2) Why does Bella not admit to her mother that she loves Edward?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) What things do the Cullen family do that reinforces the fact that they are an average family?
Part 2) What is significant about these realizations?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Does Billy Black seem to be an antagonist or a protagonist? Explain.
Part 2) What role does Jacob seem to play in the story? Is it feasible that he will have a larger role later on in the series?
Part 3) How does Charlie's relationship with Billy affect the story?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)