|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
2. What does Bella say she smells?
3. What does Bella say she was hoping that Edward had planned with the outfits?
4. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
5. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why does Laurent come to talk to the family after the incident at the ball field?
Part 2) What does it say about James that he was the leader of the Coven?
Part 3) Why was Laurent paraded around like the leader in the ball field?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) What does the term Twilight refer to in the book?
Part 2) Is this an appropriate title for the book? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Compare Edward's reactions to Bella before she knows he is a vampire to his reactions after she knows the truth. How do they differ?
Part 2) What is the reason that Billy seems so certain that the Cullen's are dangerous but won't say anything more to Bella than think about what you are doing? Is it possible that there is more to the Billy Black character than is realized?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)