Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
2. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
3. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
4. What was Eseme dying of when she was changed?
5. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Edward explains that he can read minds with the exception of Bella's. Why does Bella immediately think something is wrong with her rather than it odd that Edward can read minds?
Part 2) Speculate on what unique power you believe Bella could have if she were changed into a vampire, if any.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the Cullen family.
Part 1) In what ways are they an atypical family? In what ways are they seemingly normal?
Part 2) How does Edward's family compare to Bella's?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What things do the Cullen family do that reinforces the fact that they are an average family?
Part 2) What is significant about these realizations?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)