|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laurent say when Carlisle asks that they not feed in the area since Carlisle's family lives there?
2. What does Alice say she saw in the beginning of Hide-and-Seek when she is rocking back and forth?
3. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
4. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
5. Why does Bella say that she is going to go on to Phoenix?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Edward explains that he can read minds with the exception of Bella's. Why does Bella immediately think something is wrong with her rather than it odd that Edward can read minds?
Part 2) Speculate on what unique power you believe Bella could have if she were changed into a vampire, if any.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the Cullen family.
Part 1) In what ways are they an atypical family? In what ways are they seemingly normal?
Part 2) How does Edward's family compare to Bella's?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Describe the relationship that Bella has with her mother. Why does Bella say her mother is her best friend?
Part 2) What is Bella's relationship with her father like? How does it differ from the relationship she shares with her mother?
This section contains 1,133 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)