|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Edward drives Bella to school in Complications what is the first question he asks her?
2. What does Bella realize when she talks to Dr. Cullen?
3. What does Edward make Bella promise not to do?
4. What does Billy say is part of the reason that they came over to visit?
5. What does Edward tell Bella about their being friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bella and Edward talk about on the drive home?
2. What does Edward say about Alice?
3. What do Edward and Bella discuss in Blood Type when she sits with him at lunch?
4. Describe what happens in the beginning of The Angel?
5. What does Bella tell Edward is her reason for moving to Forks?
6. What does Edward reveal about Carlisle's past?
7. What does Charlie say about the Cullens when Bella asks about them?
8. How does Bella compare the new vampires to the Cullen family?
9. Describe the dream Bella has in Nightmare.
10. When Bella first sees the Cullens and the Hales, what does Bella notice about them?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) If Edward had not been forced to save Bella from the car, speculate on things would have progressed differently.
Part 2) Why could Edward not let Bella die?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Why did James choose not to kill Alice after she was turned but rather killed the vampire that changed her?
Part 2) Speculate on why James wants to have Edward come after him.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What things do the Cullen family do that reinforces the fact that they are an average family?
Part 2) What is significant about these realizations?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)