|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is the reason he isn't strapped to a hospital bed like Bella and Tyler and Phenomenon?
2. Who is at Bella's house when Edward drops her off?
3. What does Edward say is his favorite predator to hunt?
4. What does Edward tell the paramedics when they arrive?
5. What does Billy say is part of the reason that they came over to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edward say about James?
2. Describe what happens when Bella is looking at the snow chains her father put on her tires?
3. What do Bella and Edward discuss in the hospital room about Bella becoming a vampire?
4. Describe the conversation between Bella and Jacob Black at the prom.
5. What do Bella and Edward talk about while having dinner in Port Angeles?
6. What does Tyler say to Bella when they are in the hospital in Phenomenon?
7. How does Edward get Bella back to her truck quickly after they are done at the meadow?
8. What do Bella and Edward talk about on the drive home?
9. What does Alice tell Bella about being turned?
10. What does Bella do to get Jacob to tell her the story of the Cullens?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Bella's personality.
Part 1) Why is it that Bella doesn't realize how the other boys at Forks perceive her?
Part 2) What does it say about Bella that she is the adult with her mother and then proceeds to take over cooking for her father?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) If Edward had not been forced to save Bella from the car, speculate on things would have progressed differently.
Part 2) Why could Edward not let Bella die?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Why does Laurent come to talk to the family after the incident at the ball field?
Part 2) What does it say about James that he was the leader of the Coven?
Part 3) Why was Laurent paraded around like the leader in the ball field?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)