|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is his favorite predator to hunt?
2. What does Bella speculate is the reason that Jessica doesn't like the Cullens after she sees the way that Jessica looks at them?
3. What does Bella ask her father to let her be in charge of?
4. What does Bella have to play in gym?
5. What does Jessica say when Bella says she doesn't think that Edward likes her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella realize while she is lying to everyone in the chapter Balancing?
2. What does Edward say about Alice?
3. Describe the conversation that Bella and Billy Black have in The Game.
4. What does Bella tell her father in order to make him let her leave?
5. In First Sight how does Bella describe the way that Forks looks?
6. What does Edward ask Bella about when it is his turn in Complications?
7. What do Edward and Bella discuss in Blood Type when she sits with him at lunch?
8. What does Charlie say about the Cullens when Bella asks about them?
9. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way that she interacts with people?
10. What does Bella think about while walking in the woods?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Does Billy Black seem to be an antagonist or a protagonist? Explain.
Part 2) What role does Jacob seem to play in the story? Is it feasible that he will have a larger role later on in the series?
Part 3) How does Charlie's relationship with Billy affect the story?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the Cullen family.
Part 1) In what ways are they an atypical family? In what ways are they seemingly normal?
Part 2) How does Edward's family compare to Bella's?
Essay Topic 3
Pick one to write about.
Part 1) How much has the media attention to the movie series based on the Twilight book affected what you think of the main characters and what will come next in the series? Explain.
Part 2) Why is Bella so willing to lie to her father and everyone around her to be with Edward? Does this make her seem more or less mature? Explain your answer.
Part 3) What is the significance that Bella is so accident prone?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)