|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is the real reason he wanted Bella to have dinner with him?
2. What wakes Bella up the morning she is going to go to La Push?
3. What does Edward say about ditching class?
4. What does Edward make Bella promise not to do?
5. What does Billy say is part of the reason that they came over to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella tell her father in order to make him let her leave?
2. What does Bella tell her father, Jessica, and Mike that she is going to be doing the Saturday of the dance?
3. Describe the conversation that Bella and Billy Black have in The Game.
4. What happened to Carlisle after he was turned?
5. Describe what happens in the beginning of The Angel?
6. What does Edward explain as the reason that James is so intent on killing Bella?
7. What does Bella tell Edward about her mother when Edward drives her home in Blood Type?
8. Describe the conversation that Bella and Mike have in Biology class about the girl's choice dance?
9. What does Bella do to get Jacob to tell her the story of the Cullens?
10. What does James reveal about Alice?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Compare Alice to Rosalie. In what ways do they seem the same? In what ways do they seem different?
Part 2) How does Emmett and Jasper compare?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Describe the relationship that Bella has with her mother. Why does Bella say her mother is her best friend?
Part 2) What is Bella's relationship with her father like? How does it differ from the relationship she shares with her mother?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) If Edward had not been forced to save Bella from the car, speculate on things would have progressed differently.
Part 2) Why could Edward not let Bella die?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)