|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say she is more than a little obsessed by?
2. What does the Indian boy say when the Cullens are mentioned?
3. What does Bella say happened that caused her to give up on having pets?
4. What does Edward say is the reason he isn't strapped to a hospital bed like Bella and Tyler and Phenomenon?
5. Who does NOT ask Bella to go to the spring dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edward explain that Carlisle had told him when they arrived at Edward's house?
2. What does Tyler say to Bella when they are in the hospital in Phenomenon?
3. In Invitations describe the first dream that Bella has of Edward.
4. What does Edward say about James?
5. What does Edward tell Bella is the reason that he is taking her to prom?
6. Describe what happens in the beginning of The Angel?
7. What happens when Charlie comes to pick Bella up from the hospital?
8. Describe the conversation that Bella and her mother have while Bella is in the hospital.
9. What does James reveal about Alice?
10. Describe the phone conversation that Bella and James have.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick one to write about.
Part 1) How much has the media attention to the movie series based on the Twilight book affected what you think of the main characters and what will come next in the series? Explain.
Part 2) Why is Bella so willing to lie to her father and everyone around her to be with Edward? Does this make her seem more or less mature? Explain your answer.
Part 3) What is the significance that Bella is so accident prone?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following to write about.
Part 1) Speculate on the different reasons that Rosalie might have for being so rude to Bella.
Part 2) Why does the woman that was with James, Victoria, have such a small role in the story? Is it likely she will be seen again?
Part 3) Why is it that no one else in Forks was able to realize what Bella realized?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Bella's personality.
Part 1) Why is it that Bella doesn't realize how the other boys at Forks perceive her?
Part 2) What does it say about Bella that she is the adult with her mother and then proceeds to take over cooking for her father?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)