|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's father say is the reason that Dr. Cullen has chosen to live in a small town like Forks?
2. What surprises Bella when she first sees the truck her dad bought her?
3. What does Bella say must be the reason she doesn't see the world the way other people see it?
4. What does Bella say she would have done if Edward had asked her to go to the dance?
5. Where does Bella tell Mike she has seen snow before?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation between Bella and Jacob Black at the prom.
2. What does Bella tell her father in order to make him let her leave?
3. What does Charlie say about the Cullens when Bella asks about them?
4. What does Edward say about James?
5. Describe what happens when Jasper and Alice come in the room?
6. What happens when Charlie comes to pick Bella up from the hospital?
7. When Bella first sees the Cullens and the Hales, what does Bella notice about them?
8. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way that she interacts with people?
9. What does Bella tell Edward about her mother when Edward drives her home in Blood Type?
10. What happens after Alice begins drawing her new vision?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) If Edward had not been forced to save Bella from the car, speculate on things would have progressed differently.
Part 2) Why could Edward not let Bella die?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the Cullen family.
Part 1) In what ways are they an atypical family? In what ways are they seemingly normal?
Part 2) How does Edward's family compare to Bella's?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Why was Bella so upset that Edward took her to prom?
Part 2) Why does Edward feel prom is necessary?
Part 3) What does Prom represent for most people?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)