|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the doctor that tends to Bella?
2. What reason does Bella suggest for Edward asking her to come to his table in Blood Type?
3. When Edward drives Bella to school in Complications what is the first question he asks her?
4. What does Angela say is the reason the Cullens miss school when the weather is nice?
5. What does Bella ask her father to let her be in charge of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bella, Jessica, and Angela discuss when they first begin shopping in Port Angeles?
2. What happens after Alice begins drawing her new vision?
3. What does Edward want to talk to Bella about after she talks with Jessica in Interrogations.
4. What does Edward explain that Carlisle had told him when they arrived at Edward's house?
5. When Bella first sees the Cullens and the Hales, what does Bella notice about them?
6. Describe the dream Bella has in Nightmare.
7. In Open Book Bella starts out by saying that the second day at school was both better and worse. Explain what she meant.
8. What does Bella think about while she is in the cab on the way to Scottsdale?
9. What happened to Carlisle after he was turned?
10. What do Bella and Edward talk about on the drive home?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1Part 1) Compare Alice to Rosalie. In what ways do they seem the same? In what ways do they seem different? Part 2) How does Emmett and Jasper compare?
Essay Topic 2Part 1) Compare Edward's reactions to Bella before she knows he is a vampire to his reactions after she knows the truth. How do they differ? Part 2) What is the reason that Billy seems so certain that the Cullen's are dangerous but won't say anything more to Bella than think about what you are doing? Is it possible that there is more to the Billy Black character than is realized?
Essay Topic 3Part 1) What role does Mike play in the story? Part 2) How would the story have been different without Mike?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)