Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
2. What does Bella say Charlie is doing that is getting on her nerves?
3. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
4. When Bella first sees the Cullens what does she notice is the same about them?
5. What does Bella realize is different about Edward in Open Book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens to stop the ballgame in The Game.
2. How does Edward get Bella back to her truck quickly after they are done at the meadow?
3. What does Bella think about while walking in the woods?
4. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way she looks compared to what a person from Phoenix should have looked like?
5. Describe the conversation that Bella and Mike have in Biology class about the girl's choice dance?
6. What does Jacob tell Bell about the legend of his tribe?
7. What does Edward say about James?
8. What does Edward explain that Carlisle had told him when they arrived at Edward's house?
9. In First Sight how does Bella describe the way that Forks looks?
10. What does Bella tell Edward is her reason for moving to Forks?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why was Bella so upset that Edward took her to prom?
Part 2) Why does Edward feel prom is necessary?
Part 3) What does Prom represent for most people?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) What does the term Twilight refer to in the book?
Part 2) Is this an appropriate title for the book? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What does it say about Charlie that he went out and undid Bella's battery cables?
Part 2) Why does Charlie help Edward trick Bella into going to prom?
Part 3) How does the relationship between Charlie and Bella seem to change after she returns home.
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)