|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question that Bella asks Edward that he refuses to answer?
2. What does Charlie arrive in to pick up Bella at the airport?
3. What does Edward make Bella promise not to do?
4. When Edward drives Bella to school in Complications what is the first question he asks her?
5. What does Bella say she would have done if Edward had asked her to go to the dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does James reveal about Alice?
2. What do Edward and Bella discuss in Blood Type when she sits with him at lunch?
3. In First Sight how does Bella describe the way that Forks looks?
4. Describe the phone conversation that Bella and James have.
5. What does Edward tell Bella is the reason that he is taking her to prom?
6. Describe what Edward's skin looks like in the sun light.
7. What does Tyler say to Bella when they are in the hospital in Phenomenon?
8. What does Edward reveal about Carlisle while he is driving Bella home?
9. When Bella first sees the Cullens and the Hales, what does Bella notice about them?
10. What does Edward ask Bella about when it is his turn in Complications?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the Cullen family.
Part 1) In what ways are they an atypical family? In what ways are they seemingly normal?
Part 2) How does Edward's family compare to Bella's?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Edward explains that he can read minds with the exception of Bella's. Why does Bella immediately think something is wrong with her rather than it odd that Edward can read minds?
Part 2) Speculate on what unique power you believe Bella could have if she were changed into a vampire, if any.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What does the term Twilight refer to in the book?
Part 2) Is this an appropriate title for the book? Why or why not?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)