Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
2. What does Billy say is part of the reason that they came over to visit?
3. What does Bella speculate is the reason that Jessica doesn't like the Cullens after she sees the way that Jessica looks at them?
4. What does Bella say about her decision to go to Forks in the preface?
5. What surprises Bella when she first sees the truck her dad bought her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens when Bella is looking at the snow chains her father put on her tires?
2. What does Edward want to talk to Bella about after she talks with Jessica in Interrogations.
3. Describe the conversation that Bella and Edward have in Phenomenon when she is asking him how he saved her.
4. Describe what happens in the beginning of The Angel?
5. What does Tyler say to Bella when they are in the hospital in Phenomenon?
6. When Bella first sees the Cullens and the Hales, what does Bella notice about them?
7. What does Edward explain that Carlisle had told him when they arrived at Edward's house?
8. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way she looks compared to what a person from Phoenix should have looked like?
9. Describe the conversation that Bella and Billy Black have in The Game.
10. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way that she interacts with people?
Choose one of the following to write about.
Part 1) Speculate on the different reasons that Rosalie might have for being so rude to Bella.
Part 2) Why does the woman that was with James, Victoria, have such a small role in the story? Is it likely she will be seen again?
Part 3) Why is it that no one else in Forks was able to realize what Bella realized?
Part 1) Describe Carlisle's character?
Part 2) Although he doesn't seem to be seen many times in the story, compared to many of the characters, Carlisle has a whole chapter named after him and his life story is explained. Speculate on the reasons the author gave so much attention to Carlisle's past and what it added to the story.
Part 1) Why was Bella so upset that Edward took her to prom?
Part 2) Why does Edward feel prom is necessary?
Part 3) What does Prom represent for most people?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)