Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
2. What does Bella say Charlie is doing that is getting on her nerves?
3. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
4. When Bella first sees the Cullens what does she notice is the same about them?
5. What does Bella realize is different about Edward in Open Book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens to stop the ballgame in The Game.
2. How does Edward get Bella back to her truck quickly after they are done at the meadow?
3. What does Bella think about while walking in the woods?
4. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way she looks compared to what a person from Phoenix should have looked like?
5. Describe the conversation that Bella and Mike have in Biology class about the girl's choice dance?
6. What does Jacob tell Bell about the legend of his tribe?
7. What does Edward say about James?
8. What does Edward explain that Carlisle had told him when they arrived at Edward's house?
9. In First Sight how does Bella describe the way that Forks looks?
10. What does Bella tell Edward is her reason for moving to Forks?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Compare Edward's reactions to Bella before she knows he is a vampire to his reactions after she knows the truth. How do they differ?
Part 2) What is the reason that Billy seems so certain that the Cullen's are dangerous but won't say anything more to Bella than think about what you are doing? Is it possible that there is more to the Billy Black character than is realized?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Describe the relationship that Bella has with her mother. Why does Bella say her mother is her best friend?
Part 2) What is Bella's relationship with her father like? How does it differ from the relationship she shares with her mother?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) If Edward had not been forced to save Bella from the car, speculate on things would have progressed differently.
Part 2) Why could Edward not let Bella die?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)