|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Edward tell Bella they are going?
2. What does Bella realize is different about Edward in Open Book?
3. Why does Edward say that Rosalie doesn't drive her red convertible to school unless she needs to?
4. When Edward drives Bella to school in Complications what is the first question he asks her?
5. What excuse does Bella create to not go to the spring dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Invitations describe the first dream that Bella has of Edward.
2. What does Edward reveal about Carlisle's past?
3. Describe what happens in the beginning of The Angel?
4. When Bella first sees the Cullens and the Hales, what does Bella notice about them?
5. Describe the conversation that Bella and Edward have in Phenomenon when she is asking him how he saved her.
6. Describe what happens to stop the ballgame in The Game.
7. What does Edward explain that Carlisle had told him when they arrived at Edward's house?
8. What does Bella tell Edward is her reason for moving to Forks?
9. Describe the conversation that Bella and Billy Black have in The Game.
10. What does Edward say about James?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why did James choose not to kill Alice after she was turned but rather killed the vampire that changed her?
Part 2) Speculate on why James wants to have Edward come after him.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Bella's personality.
Part 1) Why is it that Bella doesn't realize how the other boys at Forks perceive her?
Part 2) What does it say about Bella that she is the adult with her mother and then proceeds to take over cooking for her father?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Does Billy Black seem to be an antagonist or a protagonist? Explain.
Part 2) What role does Jacob seem to play in the story? Is it feasible that he will have a larger role later on in the series?
Part 3) How does Charlie's relationship with Billy affect the story?
This section contains 1,685 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)