|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jacob say he has been seventeen?
2. What excuse does Bella create to not go to the spring dance?
3. What is Bella relieved to find mention of in the vampire information?
4. What does Edward promise to let Bella do if she will forgive him for watching her in gym?
5. Why does Edward tell Bella she should tell Charlie that she is going out with Edward?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edward tell Bella is the reason that he is taking her to prom?
2. What does Edward want to talk to Bella about after she talks with Jessica in Interrogations.
3. Explain what Edward does with Bella's hand and why.
4. What does Bella tell her father in order to make him let her leave?
5. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way that she interacts with people?
6. What does Edward say about James?
7. Describe what Edward's skin looks like in the sun light.
8. What does Bella think about while walking in the woods?
9. Describe the conversation that Bella and Mike have in Biology class about the girl's choice dance?
10. Describe what happens in the beginning of The Angel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Bella's personality.
Part 1) Why is it that Bella doesn't realize how the other boys at Forks perceive her?
Part 2) What does it say about Bella that she is the adult with her mother and then proceeds to take over cooking for her father?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Why did James choose not to kill Alice after she was turned but rather killed the vampire that changed her?
Part 2) Speculate on why James wants to have Edward come after him.
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following to write about.
Part 1) Speculate on the different reasons that Rosalie might have for being so rude to Bella.
Part 2) Why does the woman that was with James, Victoria, have such a small role in the story? Is it likely she will be seen again?
Part 3) Why is it that no one else in Forks was able to realize what Bella realized?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)