|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella tell Edward that she has considered for possibilities to explain him?
2. What does Bella say that her emotions are tied to?
3. What does Bella realize is different about Edward in Open Book?
4. What does Bella ask Jacob to do?
5. What does Billy say is part of the reason that they came over to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Alice begins drawing her new vision?
2. What does the note say that Bella asks Alice to take to her mother's house?
3. What does Edward explain that Carlisle had told him when they arrived at Edward's house?
4. What does Edward reveal about Carlisle while he is driving Bella home?
5. What does Edward say about James?
6. Describe the conversation between Mike and Bella in Complications.
7. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way that she interacts with people?
8. Explain what Edward does with Bella's hand and why.
9. What does Bella realize while she is lying to everyone in the chapter Balancing?
10. Describe the dream Bella has in Nightmare.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Edward explains that he can read minds with the exception of Bella's. Why does Bella immediately think something is wrong with her rather than it odd that Edward can read minds?
Part 2) Speculate on what unique power you believe Bella could have if she were changed into a vampire, if any.
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) What role does Mike play in the story?
Part 2) How would the story have been different without Mike?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Compare Alice to Rosalie. In what ways do they seem the same? In what ways do they seem different?
Part 2) How does Emmett and Jasper compare?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)