Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
2. What does Bella say Charlie is doing that is getting on her nerves?
3. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
4. When Bella first sees the Cullens what does she notice is the same about them?
5. What does Bella realize is different about Edward in Open Book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens to stop the ballgame in The Game.
2. How does Edward get Bella back to her truck quickly after they are done at the meadow?
3. What does Bella think about while walking in the woods?
4. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way she looks compared to what a person from Phoenix should have looked like?
5. Describe the conversation that Bella and Mike have in Biology class about the girl's choice dance?
6. What does Jacob tell Bell about the legend of his tribe?
7. What does Edward say about James?
8. What does Edward explain that Carlisle had told him when they arrived at Edward's house?
9. In First Sight how does Bella describe the way that Forks looks?
10. What does Bella tell Edward is her reason for moving to Forks?
Pick one to write about.
Part 1) How much has the media attention to the movie series based on the Twilight book affected what you think of the main characters and what will come next in the series? Explain.
Part 2) Why is Bella so willing to lie to her father and everyone around her to be with Edward? Does this make her seem more or less mature? Explain your answer.
Part 3) What is the significance that Bella is so accident prone?
Part 1) What does the term Twilight refer to in the book?
Part 2) Is this an appropriate title for the book? Why or why not?
Part 1) Compare Edward's reactions to Bella before she knows he is a vampire to his reactions after she knows the truth. How do they differ?
Part 2) What is the reason that Billy seems so certain that the Cullen's are dangerous but won't say anything more to Bella than think about what you are doing? Is it possible that there is more to the Billy Black character than is realized?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)