|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella realize when she talks to Dr. Cullen?
2. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
3. What does Bella tell Jessica that Edward doesn't like?
4. Where does Bella go walking after waking up from her dream?
5. What does Bella ask Jacob to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tyler say to Bella when they are in the hospital in Phenomenon?
2. What do Bella and Edward talk about on the drive home?
3. What does Bella tell her father in order to make him let her leave?
4. What does Alice tell Bella about being turned?
5. What happened to Carlisle after he was turned?
6. What does James reveal about Alice?
7. Describe what happens when Jasper and Alice come in the room?
8. What happens when Charlie comes to pick Bella up from the hospital?
9. Describe the conversation between Bella and Jacob Black at the prom.
10. What does Bella tell Jessica in Interrogations when Jessica asks what happened after Bella and Edward eat dinner together in Port Angeles?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Compare Alice to Rosalie. In what ways do they seem the same? In what ways do they seem different?
Part 2) How does Emmett and Jasper compare?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Describe the relationship that Bella has with her mother. Why does Bella say her mother is her best friend?
Part 2) What is Bella's relationship with her father like? How does it differ from the relationship she shares with her mother?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Why did James choose not to kill Alice after she was turned but rather killed the vampire that changed her?
Part 2) Speculate on why James wants to have Edward come after him.
This section contains 1,754 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)