|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's father say is the reason that Dr. Cullen has chosen to live in a small town like Forks?
2. What does Bella say she would have done if Edward had asked her to go to the dance?
3. What reason does Bella give for not wanting to go out with Mike?
4. What is the first question that Bella asks Edward that he refuses to answer?
5. Who is at Bella's house when Edward drops her off?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that Bella and her mother have while Bella is in the hospital.
2. What does Bella think about while she is in the cab on the way to Scottsdale?
3. Describe the events when Bella gets home and begins to get ready for bed.
4. What happens after Alice begins drawing her new vision?
5. What does Edward say about Alice?
6. What do Bella, Jessica, and Angela discuss when they first begin shopping in Port Angeles?
7. In Invitations describe the first dream that Bella has of Edward.
8. Describe what happens to stop the ballgame in The Game.
9. Describe the phone conversation that Bella and James have.
10. Describe the conversation that Bella and Edward have in Phenomenon when she is asking him how he saved her.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why did James choose not to kill Alice after she was turned but rather killed the vampire that changed her?
Part 2) Speculate on why James wants to have Edward come after him.
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) If Edward had not been forced to save Bella from the car, speculate on things would have progressed differently.
Part 2) Why could Edward not let Bella die?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What things do the Cullen family do that reinforces the fact that they are an average family?
Part 2) What is significant about these realizations?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)