|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
(a) Something strange and wonderful.
(b) A stabilizing force.
(c) His favorite flavor of ice cream.
(d) His own brand of heroin.
2. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
(a) James is following them.
(b) She forgot her jacket.
(c) They are heading away from Forks.
(d) She is going to throw up.
3. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
(a) Alice is deadly.
(b) She will never bet against Alice.
(c) Alice is her best friend.
(d) Alice knows everything.
4. What was Eseme dying of when she was changed?
(a) A gunshot wound.
(b) She had fallen from a cliff.
(d) An unknown disease.
5. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
(a) Bella to be quiet.
(b) Bella to disappear.
(c) Bella to run off.
(d) Someone to walk in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
2. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
3. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
4. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
5. What does James tell Bella is the reason she was chosen to be his prey?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)