|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
(a) Her mother.
(b) What her children would have been like.
(d) All the things she won't get to do in her life.
2. What does Esme say is the reason that she jumped from the cliff?
(a) Her baby died.
(b) She was drunk and didn't know what she was doing.
(c) Her husband left her.
(d) She had a terminal disease.
3. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
(c) Something interesting to try.
(d) Easy .
4. What does Bella recognize in the second picture that Alice draws?
(a) Her father's room.
(b) Her old school.
(c) Her mother's home.
(d) The basement of the ballet studio.
5. What does Bella ask Alice to do?
(a) Call Edward.
(b) Take a note to her house.
(c) Go get her some clean towels.
(d) Go to Taco Bell and pick her up something.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's mother say she thinks after she has talked to Edward?
2. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
3. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
4. What does Alice say is the reason she doesn't want to tell Bella about becoming a vampire?
5. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)