|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
(a) Something out of a princess poney diary.
(b) A horror movie waiting to happen.
(c) Like five year olds decorated.
(d) They used the same decorations for the lat twenty proms.
2. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
(a) She misses her mother too much.
(b) So she doesn't get stuck there like her mother did.
(c) She hates her father.
(d) Because Edward wants too much from her.
3. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
(a) They can turn into bat fish.
(b) They can tread water faster.
(c) They don't need to breathe.
(d) They can float easier.
4. What does Bella say that Alice treated her like when she came over?
(a) Guinea Pig Barbie.
(b) A deaf and dumb model.
(c) Someone who had never worn a dress before.
(d) Like a reality show makeover.
5. What does Alice say about the length of time it takes to become a vampire?
(a) It takes more than a week.
(b) It takes about three days.
(c) It takes only a few hours.
(d) It varies greatly from person to person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
2. What does James say when Bella says she asked Edward not to avenge her?
3. Where does Bella realize that Edward is taking her?
4. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
5. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed him?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)