|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Bella say that Edward should stay in Forks when she leaves?
(a) To protect his reputation at school.
(b) James will be tracking Edward first and foremost.
(c) Because James and Edward are linked mentally.
(d) Because James knows that Edward will stay will Bella.
2. What does Bella ask Alice about?
(a) How they are able to smell so well.
(b) How she sees the future.
(c) How to become a vampire.
(d) How she controls her hunger.
3. What does Edward say they told everyone happened to Bella?
(a) Fell through a window.
(b) Got hit by a car.
(c) They simply found her that way.
(d) Attacked by killer vampires.
4. What does Billy send Jacob to get out of his vehicle while he talks to Bella?
(a) A book he borrowed.
(b) A picture.
(c) Some asprin.
(d) A fishing pole.
5. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
(a) She scares him.
(b) She is drunk from his presence.
(c) She forgot her licence at home.
(d) She has had too much wine with their lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
2. What does Bella say she is going to do in order to keep her dad and the Cullen family safe?
3. What does Edward say that he went to Carlisle to tell him after having met Bella?
4. What does Bella believe that James wants?
5. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)