|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella ask Alice about?
(a) How she sees the future.
(b) How to become a vampire.
(c) How they are able to smell so well.
(d) How she controls her hunger.
2. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
(a) She hates her father.
(b) She misses her mother too much.
(c) Because Edward wants too much from her.
(d) So she doesn't get stuck there like her mother did.
3. What does Edward say that James is?
(a) A wild animal.
(b) A sicko.
(c) A trained killer.
(d) A tracker.
4. What does Bella describe the pain in her hand as?
(b) Like something is ripping at her skin.
(c) Nothing too bad.
5. What does Bella say she was hoping that Edward had planned with the outfits?
(a) She wanted to go out to a fancy French restaurant.
(b) He was going to change her.
(c) There was going to be a family dinner.
(d) She was being taken to a theatre or play or something.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
2. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
3. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
4. What does Edward say he did in order to handle being around Bella?
5. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)