|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
(a) She is drunk from his presence.
(b) She scares him.
(c) She has had too much wine with their lunch.
(d) She forgot her licence at home.
2. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
(a) There are consequences to your actions.
(b) Dont think this is over.
(c) We'll be watching.
(d) That was just a taste of what is to come.
3. What does Edward refer to Jacob as when dropping Bella off at her house in The Game?
(a) The child.
(b) The one who likes you.
(c) The indian boy.
(d) The dweeb.
4. What does Bella say she was hoping that Edward had planned with the outfits?
(a) He was going to change her.
(b) There was going to be a family dinner.
(c) She was being taken to a theatre or play or something.
(d) She wanted to go out to a fancy French restaurant.
5. Where does Bella realize that Edward is taking her?
(a) To a formal family dinner.
(b) To prom.
(c) To meet another coven of vampires.
(d) Out to dinner and a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say when Bella asks if vampires like baseball?
2. What does Bella believe that James wants?
3. What does Bella's mother say she thinks after she has talked to Edward?
4. What injury does Carlisle NOT say Bella has?
5. What does Alice say is the reason she doesn't want to tell Bella about becoming a vampire?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)