|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say about death when she wakes up in the hospital room?
(a) It shouldn't be this uncomfortable.
(b) It isn't near as scary as she thought.
(c) It would be a relief.
(d) It would be much more peaceful.
2. What does Bella say she smells?
(a) Her mother's perfume.
3. What does James say when Bella says she asked Edward not to avenge her?
(a) The others have always wanted revenge.
(b) James hopes that he will.
(c) James believes Edward will respect Bella's last wishes.
(d) James can understand that.
4. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
(a) So that they can keep an accurate score.
(b) They like to cheat.
(c) To make it feel more like a competition.
(d) Because she looks good in stripes.
5. How does Edward say it makes him feel to be able to share everything with Bella?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed Rosalie?
2. What does Bella recognize in the second picture that Alice draws?
3. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
4. What do they do to confuse James' ability to track Bella's scent?
5. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)