|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice say is the reason she doesn't want to tell Bella about becoming a vampire?
(a) It frightens Alice.
(b) Carlisle has made it forbidden.
(c) Edward told her not to.
(d) Edward wants to tell her himself.
2. What does Bella say she smells?
(b) Her mother's perfume.
3. What does Alice say she saw in the beginning of Hide-and-Seek when she is rocking back and forth?
(a) Bella's mother.
(b) Bella's father.
(c) Just the same room.
(d) Edward's plane crashing.
4. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
(a) They see the impact that she has had on Edward.
(b) Carlisle feels it is for the best.
(c) They have to do whatever Edward says.
(d) They stand beside whatever decisions their family makes.
5. What does Billy send Jacob to get out of his vehicle while he talks to Bella?
(a) A picture.
(b) A book he borrowed.
(c) A fishing pole.
(d) Some asprin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
2. What does Bella believe that James wants?
3. What do they do to confuse James' ability to track Bella's scent?
4. What does Edward say that James is?
5. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)