|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed Rosalie?
(a) To be a mate for Edward.
(b) She had been a friend of his family.
(c) To complete the family.
(d) He felt she would be a strong vampire.
2. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
(a) He has an odd way about him.
(b) He has taken charge of everything.
(c) He seemed to know what he was doing.
(d) He looks more like a model than a doctor.
3. What does Bella say about death when she wakes up in the hospital room?
(a) It would be much more peaceful.
(b) It would be a relief.
(c) It isn't near as scary as she thought.
(d) It shouldn't be this uncomfortable.
4. What does Esme say is the reason that she jumped from the cliff?
(a) She was drunk and didn't know what she was doing.
(b) She had a terminal disease.
(c) Her baby died.
(d) Her husband left her.
5. What does Bella say that James is going to do?
(a) Play mind games.
(b) Kill others while he is killing time.
(c) Wait until they let their guard down.
(d) Hurt someone she loves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella tell her father when she gets home?
2. Jasper asks Bella if what is close by?
3. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
4. What ability does Edward explain that Alice has?
5. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)