|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice say she saw in the beginning of Hide-and-Seek when she is rocking back and forth?
(a) Bella's mother.
(b) Bella's father.
(c) Edward's plane crashing.
(d) Just the same room.
2. What does Bella ask Alice to do?
(a) Take a note to her house.
(b) Go to Taco Bell and pick her up something.
(c) Call Edward.
(d) Go get her some clean towels.
3. What reason does Bella say that Edward should stay in Forks when she leaves?
(a) James will be tracking Edward first and foremost.
(b) To protect his reputation at school.
(c) Because James and Edward are linked mentally.
(d) Because James knows that Edward will stay will Bella.
4. Why does Bella say that she is going to go on to Phoenix?
(a) It is a place that she loves.
(b) Because James would never expect her to go where she said.
(c) Because her mother is there.
(d) She knows the city well enough to hide in it.
5. What does Edward say that James is?
(a) A sicko.
(b) A trained killer.
(c) A tracker.
(d) A wild animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
2. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
3. What injury does Carlisle NOT say Bella has?
4. How many times does Edward say he has found someone who made him feel the way that Bella does as far as smell goes?
5. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)