|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
(a) A stabilizing force.
(b) His own brand of heroin.
(c) Something strange and wonderful.
(d) His favorite flavor of ice cream.
2. What does Esme say is the reason that she jumped from the cliff?
(a) She was drunk and didn't know what she was doing.
(b) Her baby died.
(c) Her husband left her.
(d) She had a terminal disease.
3. How does Edward say you kill a vampire?
(a) Make him watch low budget indie films.
(b) Decapitate him.
(c) Tear him apart and burn the pieces.
(d) Pierce the heart.
4. What reason does Bella say that Edward should stay in Forks when she leaves?
(a) Because James knows that Edward will stay will Bella.
(b) To protect his reputation at school.
(c) James will be tracking Edward first and foremost.
(d) Because James and Edward are linked mentally.
5. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
(a) Bella to be quiet.
(b) Someone to walk in.
(c) Bella to run off.
(d) Bella to disappear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say she smells?
2. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
3. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
4. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
5. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)