|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward explain is part of the reason that James is so intent on killing Bella?
(a) James needs to kill.
(b) Because James is a psycho.
(c) Because Bella looks like someone in James's past.
(d) Because Edward stood up to James.
2. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
(a) She is going to throw up.
(b) She forgot her jacket.
(c) They are heading away from Forks.
(d) James is following them.
3. Jasper asks Bella if what is close by?
(a) The police.
(b) The airport.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A church.
4. What does Edward say that he went to Carlisle to tell him after having met Bella?
(a) That he wanted to be home schooled.
(b) That he was going to kill Bella that night.
(c) That he needed some drugs.
(d) That he was leaving.
5. What does James tell Bella is the reason she was chosen to be his prey?
(a) He wants to destroy the Cullen coven.
(b) She smelled too good to ignore.
(c) Wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong crowd.
(d) She reminds him of his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
2. What does Edward say he did in order to handle being around Bella?
3. What does Edward say when Bella asks if vampires like baseball?
4. What does Edward say about his human instincts?
5. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)