|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
(a) Bella to disappear.
(b) Bella to run off.
(c) Bella to be quiet.
(d) Someone to walk in.
2. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
(a) He has taken charge of everything.
(b) He seemed to know what he was doing.
(c) He looks more like a model than a doctor.
(d) He has an odd way about him.
3. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
(a) They don't like the room service.
(b) They are going to move closer to Bella's mother.
(c) They are going to leave the city.
(d) They are going back to Forks.
4. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
(a) They can turn into bat fish.
(b) They don't need to breathe.
(c) They can tread water faster.
(d) They can float easier.
5. What does Edward say he did in order to handle being around Bella?
(a) Fed more than usual.
(b) Gave himself an olfactory blocker.
(c) Fed on the homeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella tell her father when she gets home?
2. How does Edward say you kill a vampire?
3. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
4. What does Billy bring for Charlie?
5. What does Bella's mother say has happened to Phil?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)