|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say that James is?
(a) A wild animal.
(b) A trained killer.
(c) A tracker.
(d) A sicko.
2. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed Rosalie?
(a) He felt she would be a strong vampire.
(b) To complete the family.
(c) To be a mate for Edward.
(d) She had been a friend of his family.
3. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
(a) Alice is her best friend.
(b) Alice knows everything.
(c) She will never bet against Alice.
(d) Alice is deadly.
4. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(a) His penance in saving human lives.
(b) Serums to help control the thirst.
(c) Other vampires.
5. What does Edward refer to Jacob as when dropping Bella off at her house in The Game?
(a) The child.
(b) The dweeb.
(c) The one who likes you.
(d) The indian boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
2. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed him?
3. What does Bella ask Alice about?
4. What does Bella say that James is going to do?
5. What does Bella describe the pain in her hand as?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)