|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say her stepfather does for a living?
(a) Construction work.
(b) Plays ball.
2. What does Jacob say that the Quileutes are supposedly descended from?
3. What site does Bella look through?
(a) Mythical creature atlas.
(c) Vampires versus Werewolves.
(d) Vampires A-Z.
4. What does Edward say Emmett looks like when he is hunting?
(c) Grizzly Bear.
5. What does Bella realize is the reason she had no trouble driving in the ice and snow in Phenomenon?
(a) There are salt trucks out on the road.
(b) She has specialized snow tires on the truck.
(c) Charlie put chains on her tires.
(d) The four wheel drive is engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella tell Edward about blood?
2. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
3. What does Charlie arrive in to pick up Bella at the airport?
4. What reason does Bella suggest for Edward asking her to come to his table in Blood Type?
5. Where does Edward tell Bella they are going?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the dream Bella has in Nightmare.
2. What do Bella and Edward talk about on the drive home?
3. What is explained in the preface?
4. What does Edward say about James?
5. What do Bella and Edward discuss in the hospital room about Bella becoming a vampire?
6. What do Edward and Bella discuss in Blood Type when she sits with him at lunch?
7. Describe what Edward's skin looks like in the sun light.
8. What does Bella tell Jessica in Interrogations when Jessica asks what happened after Bella and Edward eat dinner together in Port Angeles?
9. In Invitations describe the first dream that Bella has of Edward.
10. Describe the conversation between Mike and Bella in Complications.
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)