|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob say about the truck that Bella bought?
(a) Try and honk the horn when you turn a corner.
(b) Don't try to drive it over sixty.
(c) Be sure to keep an eye on the carborator.
(d) Don't trust the brakes too much.
2. What does Bella speculate is the reason that Jessica doesn't like the Cullens after she sees the way that Jessica looks at them?
3. What does Bella say her stepfather does for a living?
(a) Plays ball.
(c) Construction work.
4. What does Bella have to play in gym?
5. What do they do in class when Bella arrives for Biology?
(a) Disect frogs.
(b) Examine their blood.
(c) Give oral reports.
(d) Look at insects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella feel is the reason that Edward isn't at school in Open Book?
2. What does Edward say is the reason he isn't strapped to a hospital bed like Bella and Tyler and Phenomenon?
3. Where does Bella go walking after waking up from her dream?
4. What does Edward promise to let Bella do if she will forgive him for watching her in gym?
5. What reason does Bella suggest for Edward asking her to come to his table in Blood Type?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alice tell Bella about being turned?
2. Describe the events when Bella gets home and begins to get ready for bed.
3. Explain what Edward does with Bella's hand and why.
4. In Invitations describe the first dream that Bella has of Edward.
5. What does Edward tell Bella is the reason that he is taking her to prom?
6. What does Jacob tell Bell about the legend of his tribe?
7. Describe the conversation between Bella and Jacob Black at the prom.
8. Describe what happens when Bella is looking at the snow chains her father put on her tires?
9. Describe what happens in the beginning of The Angel?
10. What does Bella think about while walking in the woods?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)