|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bella relieved to find mention of in the vampire information?
(a) Vampires are subject to laws.
(b) A group of good vampires.
(c) A way to cure vampirism.
(d) Vampires are only a myth.
2. What does Bella see in the window of the bookstore that she chooses not to enter?
(b) Anti-Government propaganda.
(c) Religious pamplets.
(d) Stuffed animals.
3. What does Bella ask Jacob to do?
(a) Walk up to the shop.
(b) Go to the tidal pools.
(c) Go for a swim.
(d) Go for a walk with her on the beach.
4. Why does Bella opt not to get a library card?
(a) They only keep religious literature.
(b) The library keeps odd hours.
(c) The library is poorly stocked.
(d) She would rather buy a book.
5. From where does Jessica say that the Cullens have moved to Forks?
(b) No one is sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Bella suggest for Edward asking her to come to his table in Blood Type?
2. What does Edward tell Bella after she admits she isn't going to quit asking about how he managed to get to her so quickly and stop the van from crushing her?
3. Who does Bella have to sit next to in Biology class?
4. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
5. What does Jacob say about the truck that Bella bought?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edward want to talk to Bella about after she talks with Jessica in Interrogations.
2. What does Edward tell Bella is the reason that he is taking her to prom?
3. What does Bella say about shopping?
4. What does the note say that Bella asks Alice to take to her mother's house?
5. Describe what happens to stop the ballgame in The Game.
6. What does Bella tell her father, Jessica, and Mike that she is going to be doing the Saturday of the dance?
7. What do Bella and Edward discuss in the hospital room about Bella becoming a vampire?
8. What happens when Charlie comes to pick Bella up from the hospital?
9. What do Bella, Jessica, and Angela discuss when they first begin shopping in Port Angeles?
10. In Open Book Bella starts out by saying that the second day at school was both better and worse. Explain what she meant.
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)