|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella have to play in gym?
2. Who does Bella have to sit next to in Biology class?
3. What does Edward promise to let Bella do if she will forgive him for watching her in gym?
(a) Let her go to the dance.
(b) Take her to watch him hunt.
(c) Let her drive to Seattle.
(d) Take her to meet his family.
4. How does Edward say he knew that Bella didn't go into the bookstore?
(a) He read the ladies' minds.
(b) He followed her scent.
(c) He thought the bookstore looked too phoney.
(d) He read some tea leaves.
5. What does Bella agree to do with Angela and Jessica?
(a) Go to the salon with them.
(b) Go out to dinner.
(c) Help them shop for dresses.
(d) Have a sleep over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bella say that she is wearing her favorite shirt to the airport?
2. Why does Edward say he is going hunting with Alice?
3. Who is the doctor that tends to Bella?
4. Where does Bella go walking after waking up from her dream?
5. How long does Jacob say he has been seventeen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bella, Jessica, and Angela discuss when they first begin shopping in Port Angeles?
2. In Invitations describe the first dream that Bella has of Edward.
3. Describe the conversation that Bella and her mother have while Bella is in the hospital.
4. What does Bella tell Jessica in Interrogations when Jessica asks what happened after Bella and Edward eat dinner together in Port Angeles?
5. What does Charlie say about the Cullens when Bella asks about them?
6. What do Bella and Edward talk about on the drive home?
7. Describe the conversation that Bella and Mike have in Biology class about the girl's choice dance?
8. What does Bella do to get Jacob to tell her the story of the Cullens?
9. What happens when Charlie comes to pick Bella up from the hospital?
10. What does Tyler say to Bella when they are in the hospital in Phenomenon?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)