|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the last of the preface what does Bella say that the hunter is doing as he walks towards her?
(a) Starts transforming into a hideous vampire.
(c) Licks his lips.
2. What does Bella tell Edward that she has considered for possibilities to explain him?
(b) Radioactive spiders.
3. What does Bella say must be the reason she doesn't see the world the way other people see it?
(a) Nothing she understands.
(b) A quirk in her personality.
(c) Her attraction to vampires.
(d) A glitch in her brain.
4. What does Edward say is a dangerous mistake that he has made?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Being alone with Bella.
(c) Remaining near Bella when he is hungry.
(d) Taking that left at Albuquerque
5. Where does Bella tell Mike she has seen snow before?
(a) Her mom took her to Canada once.
(b) In her nightmares.
(c) When she was kid visiting her dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica say when Bella says she doesn't think that Edward likes her?
2. What is Bella relieved to find mention of in the vampire information?
3. What surprises Bella when she first sees the truck her dad bought her?
4. What does Bella say Charlie is doing that is getting on her nerves?
5. Why does Bella say that she is wearing her favorite shirt to the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Invitations describe the first dream that Bella has of Edward.
2. Describe the phone conversation that Bella and James have.
3. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way that she interacts with people?
4. Describe what happens when Jasper and Alice come in the room?
5. What does Bella realize while she is lying to everyone in the chapter Balancing?
6. Describe what happens in the beginning of The Angel?
7. What does Edward ask Bella about when it is his turn in Complications?
8. What does Edward reveal about Carlisle's past?
9. What does Alice tell Bella about being turned?
10. What does Edward explain that Carlisle had told him when they arrived at Edward's house?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)