|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella's father say is the reason that Dr. Cullen has chosen to live in a small town like Forks?
(a) They had a family member leave them some land.
(b) They wanted to start over with their kids.
(c) They move around a lot and go everywhere.
(d) His wife wanted to live in a small town.
2. What does Bella worry that Billy will do if she leaves the room?
(a) Tell Charlie she had been with Edward.
(b) Snope in her things.
(c) Schedule a play date for her and Jacob.
(d) Talk Jacob into asking her out.
3. What does Charlie tell Bella she needs to do when she gets home?
(a) Call her mother.
(b) Take an asprin.
(c) Go lay down.
(d) Clean her room.
4. What is Bella doing when Edward enters the class in the chapter Open Book?
(a) Braiding a piece of her hair.
(b) Setting up the microscope.
(c) Doodling on her notebook.
(d) Checking her phone for text messages.
5. What is Bella relieved to find mention of in the vampire information?
(a) A way to cure vampirism.
(b) Vampires are only a myth.
(c) A group of good vampires.
(d) Vampires are subject to laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Indian boy say when the Cullens are mentioned?
2. What does Bella say must be the reason she doesn't see the world the way other people see it?
3. What does Bella decide that Edward meant when he said they shouldn't be friends?
4. Who is the doctor that tends to Bella?
5. What does Bella tell Mike when he asks about Bella and Edward?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bella tell her father in order to make him let her leave?
2. How does Edward get Bella back to her truck quickly after they are done at the meadow?
3. When Bella first sees the Cullens and the Hales, what does Bella notice about them?
4. Describe the dream Bella has in Nightmare.
5. What does Edward want to talk to Bella about after she talks with Jessica in Interrogations.
6. What happens when Charlie comes to pick Bella up from the hospital?
7. What is explained in the preface?
8. What does Jacob tell Bell about the legend of his tribe?
9. What does Edward explain as the reason that James is so intent on killing Bella?
10. Describe the conversation that Bella and her mother have while Bella is in the hospital.
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)