|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say she would have done if Edward had asked her to go to the dance?
(a) Said yes and then canceled last minute.
(b) Told him she was going with someone else.
(c) Told him no.
(d) Pretended not to speak English.
2. What does Bella say her stepfather does for a living?
(a) Construction work.
(d) Plays ball.
3. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
(a) A picture of her mother.
(b) The dark eyes of the hunter.
(c) The moon.
(d) A mirrored reflextion of her would be killer.
4. What does Bella see in the window of the bookstore that she chooses not to enter?
(a) Anti-Government propaganda.
(b) Stuffed animals.
(c) Religious pamplets.
5. Who does NOT ask Bella to go to the spring dance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is the real reason he wanted Bella to have dinner with him?
2. What is Bella relieved to find mention of in the vampire information?
3. What does Bella agree to do with Angela and Jessica?
4. What does Edward tell Bella during Biology in Invitations?
5. What surprises Bella when she first sees the truck her dad bought her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edward ask Bella about when it is his turn in Complications?
2. Describe the phone conversation that Bella and James have.
3. What does Edward say about James?
4. Explain what Edward does with Bella's hand and why.
5. How does Bella compare the new vampires to the Cullen family?
6. In Open Book Bella starts out by saying that the second day at school was both better and worse. Explain what she meant.
7. What do Bella and Edward talk about while having dinner in Port Angeles?
8. Describe the conversation that Bella and Mike have in Biology class about the girl's choice dance?
9. Describe the dream Bella has in Nightmare.
10. Describe what Edward's skin looks like in the sun light.
This section contains 957 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)