|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say is the reason he needs to go back to school?
(a) To get Bella's homework.
(b) To get his car.
(c) To tell everyone they survived.
(d) For an English test.
2. What does Edward tell Bella during Biology in Invitations?
(a) She should go to the dance.
(b) She smells nice.
(c) It is better if they aren't friends.
(d) He really likes her.
3. What happens as Bella tries to storm out of her Biology class in Invitations?
(a) Bella breaks a beaker.
(b) Bella runs into the door.
(c) Bella knocks a couple of people over.
(d) Bella trips and drops her books.
4. What does Bella tell Eric is the reason that she isn't tan?
(a) She is allergic to the sun.
(b) Being in Forks has sucked the tan right out of her.
(c) Her mother is part albino.
(d) She is a vampire.
5. What excuse does Bella create to not go to the spring dance?
(a) She doesn't like to dance.
(b) She has to wash her hair.
(c) She is going to Seattle.
(d) She is still under doctor's care after the accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Bella up the morning she is going to go to La Push?
2. What does Edward promise to let Bella do if she will forgive him for watching her in gym?
3. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
4. Why does Edward say he is going hunting with Alice?
5. Why does Edward say he doesn't hunt people?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens to stop the ballgame in The Game.
2. What does Bella tell her father, Jessica, and Mike that she is going to be doing the Saturday of the dance?
3. How does Bella compare the new vampires to the Cullen family?
4. Describe the dream Bella has in Nightmare.
5. What does Alice tell Bella about being turned?
6. What does Edward explain as the reason that James is so intent on killing Bella?
7. What does Bella think about while walking in the woods?
8. Describe the events when Bella gets home and begins to get ready for bed.
9. Describe the conversation that Bella and Billy Black have in The Game.
10. In First Sight what does Bella explain about the way that she interacts with people?
This section contains 1,121 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)