|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice say is the reason she doesn't want to tell Bella about becoming a vampire?
(a) Carlisle has made it forbidden.
(b) Edward wants to tell her himself.
(c) Edward told her not to.
(d) It frightens Alice.
2. Where does Bella realize that Edward is taking her?
(a) Out to dinner and a movie.
(b) To a formal family dinner.
(c) To prom.
(d) To meet another coven of vampires.
3. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
(a) Her mother.
(b) All the things she won't get to do in her life.
(d) What her children would have been like.
4. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
(a) She isn't sure.
(c) In the next room.
(d) Safe in Florida.
5. What had Emmett been dying of?
(b) A gun shot wound.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A bear attack.
6. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
(a) They are going to move closer to Bella's mother.
(b) They are going to leave the city.
(c) They don't like the room service.
(d) They are going back to Forks.
7. What does Bella tell her father when she gets home?
(a) That she broke up with Edward.
(b) That Edward hurt her.
(c) That Edward had another girl on the side.
(d) That Edward was an egotistical maniac.
8. Why does Bella say that she is going to go on to Phoenix?
(a) Because James would never expect her to go where she said.
(b) She knows the city well enough to hide in it.
(c) Because her mother is there.
(d) It is a place that she loves.
9. Jasper asks Bella if what is close by?
(a) A church.
(b) A hospital.
(c) The police.
(d) The airport.
10. How many times does Edward say he has found someone who made him feel the way that Bella does as far as smell goes?
(b) Only once before.
(c) Too many times to count.
11. What does Edward say that he went to Carlisle to tell him after having met Bella?
(a) That he wanted to be home schooled.
(b) That he needed some drugs.
(c) That he was leaving.
(d) That he was going to kill Bella that night.
12. What does Jessica say happened at the dance when she calls Bella?
(a) Someone spiked the punch.
(b) Mike told Jessica he really really liked her.
(c) Mike asked her to be his girlfriend.
(d) Mike kissed her.
13. What reason does Bella say that Edward should stay in Forks when she leaves?
(a) To protect his reputation at school.
(b) Because James knows that Edward will stay will Bella.
(c) James will be tracking Edward first and foremost.
(d) Because James and Edward are linked mentally.
14. What does Edward say that James is?
(a) A wild animal.
(b) A tracker.
(c) A trained killer.
(d) A sicko.
15. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
(a) His own brand of heroin.
(b) Something strange and wonderful.
(c) A stabilizing force.
(d) His favorite flavor of ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
2. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
3. What does Edward refer to Jacob as when dropping Bella off at her house in The Game?
4. What does Bella say she is worried about?
5. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)