|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say that he went to Carlisle to tell him after having met Bella?
(a) That he was leaving.
(b) That he needed some drugs.
(c) That he wanted to be home schooled.
(d) That he was going to kill Bella that night.
2. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
(a) She is drunk from his presence.
(b) She has had too much wine with their lunch.
(c) She scares him.
(d) She forgot her licence at home.
3. Where does Bella realize that Edward is taking her?
(a) To a formal family dinner.
(b) To prom.
(c) To meet another coven of vampires.
(d) Out to dinner and a movie.
4. What does Jasper tell Bella?
(a) That they will quickly kill James.
(b) That she is worth it.
(c) That she will be safe.
(d) That this isn't the first time this has happened.
5. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
(a) She misses her mother too much.
(b) So she doesn't get stuck there like her mother did.
(c) Because Edward wants too much from her.
(d) She hates her father.
6. What does Edward say that James is?
(a) A sicko.
(b) A tracker.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) A trained killer.
7. What does Edward refer to Jacob as when dropping Bella off at her house in The Game?
(a) The one who likes you.
(b) The dweeb.
(c) The child.
(d) The indian boy.
8. What reason does Bella say that Edward should stay in Forks when she leaves?
(a) Because James knows that Edward will stay will Bella.
(b) James will be tracking Edward first and foremost.
(c) Because James and Edward are linked mentally.
(d) To protect his reputation at school.
9. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
(a) Like five year olds decorated.
(b) Something out of a princess poney diary.
(c) They used the same decorations for the lat twenty proms.
(d) A horror movie waiting to happen.
10. What injury does Carlisle NOT say Bella has?
(a) A gash on her head.
(b) Broken fingers.
(c) Broken leg.
(d) Broken ribs.
11. How does Edward say it makes him feel to be able to share everything with Bella?
12. What ability does Edward explain that Alice has?
(a) She can manipulate the future.
(b) She can see things that might happen.
(c) She can fly.
(d) She can control the weather.
13. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(a) His penance in saving human lives.
(b) Serums to help control the thirst.
(d) Other vampires.
14. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
(a) Rosalie has to go hunt.
(b) Rosalie is afraid of how she will react around a human.
(c) Rosalie views Bella as a threat.
(d) Rosalie is jealous.
15. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
(b) Something interesting to try.
(d) Easy .
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
2. What does Edward say he can taste when Bella's blood is clean?
3. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
4. What does Bella's mother say she thinks after she has talked to Edward?
5. What does Laurent say when Carlisle asks that they not feed in the area since Carlisle's family lives there?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)