Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
(a) Something strange and wonderful.
(b) A stabilizing force.
(c) His favorite flavor of ice cream.
(d) His own brand of heroin.
2. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
(a) James is following them.
(b) She forgot her jacket.
(c) They are heading away from Forks.
(d) She is going to throw up.
3. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
(a) Alice is deadly.
(b) She will never bet against Alice.
(c) Alice is her best friend.
(d) Alice knows everything.
4. What was Eseme dying of when she was changed?
(a) A gunshot wound.
(b) She had fallen from a cliff.
(d) An unknown disease.
5. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
(a) Bella to be quiet.
(b) Bella to disappear.
(c) Bella to run off.
(d) Someone to walk in.
6. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
(a) A dance studio.
(b) The abandoned day care next to her house.
(c) Her mother's old clothing shop.
(d) A shopping mall.
7. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
(a) He has an odd way about him.
(b) He has taken charge of everything.
(c) He looks more like a model than a doctor.
(d) He seemed to know what he was doing.
8. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
(a) Rosalie views Bella as a threat.
(b) Rosalie has to go hunt.
(c) Rosalie is jealous.
(d) Rosalie is afraid of how she will react around a human.
9. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
(a) She misses her mother too much.
(b) So she doesn't get stuck there like her mother did.
(c) Because Edward wants too much from her.
(d) She hates her father.
10. What does James tell Bella is the reason she was chosen to be his prey?
(a) He wants to destroy the Cullen coven.
(b) Wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong crowd.
(c) She smelled too good to ignore.
(d) She reminds him of his wife.
11. What does Jasper tell Bella?
(a) That this isn't the first time this has happened.
(b) That they will quickly kill James.
(c) That she is worth it.
(d) That she will be safe.
12. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
(a) Dont think this is over.
(b) That was just a taste of what is to come.
(c) We'll be watching.
(d) There are consequences to your actions.
13. What does Bella say she smells?
(c) Her mother's perfume.
14. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
(b) Easy .
(d) Something interesting to try.
15. What does Bella's mother say she thinks after she has talked to Edward?
(a) She thinks Edward is in love with Bella.
(b) She thinks he might be nice enough but hiding something.
(c) She thinks that he is a spoiled doctor's kid.
(d) She isn't sure what to make of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say about his human instincts?
2. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
3. What does James say when Bella says she asked Edward not to avenge her?
4. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
5. What does Edward say he did in order to handle being around Bella?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)