|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James tell Bella is the reason she was chosen to be his prey?
(a) Wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong crowd.
(b) He wants to destroy the Cullen coven.
(c) She smelled too good to ignore.
(d) She reminds him of his wife.
2. What do they do to confuse James' ability to track Bella's scent?
(a) Bella and Esme trade clothes.
(b) Bella gives a piece of her clothing to each family member.
(c) Bella douses herself in deer urine.
(d) Rosalie and Bella trade clothes.
3. How does Edward say you kill a vampire?
(a) Decapitate him.
(b) Make him watch low budget indie films.
(c) Pierce the heart.
(d) Tear him apart and burn the pieces.
4. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
(a) That was just a taste of what is to come.
(b) We'll be watching.
(c) Dont think this is over.
(d) There are consequences to your actions.
5. What does Bella believe that James wants?
(a) To start a vampire clan war.
(b) To turn her.
(c) To be the leader of Carlisle's clan.
(d) Edward to come after him.
6. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
(a) What her children would have been like.
(c) All the things she won't get to do in her life.
(d) Her mother.
7. What does Alice say she saw in the beginning of Hide-and-Seek when she is rocking back and forth?
(a) Bella's mother.
(b) Just the same room.
(c) Edward's plane crashing.
(d) Bella's father.
8. Where does Bella realize that Edward is taking her?
(a) To prom.
(b) Out to dinner and a movie.
(c) To a formal family dinner.
(d) To meet another coven of vampires.
9. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
(a) Go back to her mother's house.
(b) Walk on her own.
(c) Go appologize to Charlie.
10. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(a) Other vampires.
(c) Serums to help control the thirst.
(d) His penance in saving human lives.
11. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
(a) They see the impact that she has had on Edward.
(b) They stand beside whatever decisions their family makes.
(c) They have to do whatever Edward says.
(d) Carlisle feels it is for the best.
12. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
(a) In the next room.
(b) Safe in Florida.
(d) She isn't sure.
13. What does Edward explain is part of the reason that James is so intent on killing Bella?
(a) Because Bella looks like someone in James's past.
(b) James needs to kill.
(c) Because Edward stood up to James.
(d) Because James is a psycho.
14. What does Edward say he did in order to handle being around Bella?
(a) Fed on the homeless.
(b) Fed more than usual.
(d) Gave himself an olfactory blocker.
15. Who does James say he knew from the Cullen family from past experiences?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella ask Alice about?
2. What does Bella say she smells?
3. What does Bella's mother say she thinks after she has talked to Edward?
4. What does Bella say she is worried about?
5. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)