|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Bella use to get away from Jasper and Alice?
(a) She saw someone she knew.
(b) She went to meet Edward at the terminal.
(c) She has to go to the bathroom.
(d) She wanted to get something out of the car.
2. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
(a) Put her key back on the table.
(b) Came in to check on Bella.
(c) Reattached the cables to her truck.
(d) Replaced her driver license.
3. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
(a) The abandoned day care next to her house.
(b) Her mother's old clothing shop.
(c) A dance studio.
(d) A shopping mall.
4. What does Bella ask Alice to do?
(a) Go to Taco Bell and pick her up something.
(b) Take a note to her house.
(c) Go get her some clean towels.
(d) Call Edward.
5. How does Edward say you kill a vampire?
(a) Pierce the heart.
(b) Decapitate him.
(c) Make him watch low budget indie films.
(d) Tear him apart and burn the pieces.
6. What does Edward say they told everyone happened to Bella?
(a) They simply found her that way.
(b) Got hit by a car.
(c) Attacked by killer vampires.
(d) Fell through a window.
7. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(a) Other vampires.
(b) Serums to help control the thirst.
(d) His penance in saving human lives.
8. What does Edward say that he went to Carlisle to tell him after having met Bella?
(a) That he was going to kill Bella that night.
(b) That he needed some drugs.
(c) That he was leaving.
(d) That he wanted to be home schooled.
9. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
(a) Because she looks good in stripes.
(b) They like to cheat.
(c) To make it feel more like a competition.
(d) So that they can keep an accurate score.
10. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
(a) Bella to disappear.
(b) Bella to run off.
(c) Bella to be quiet.
(d) Someone to walk in.
11. What does Jessica say happened at the dance when she calls Bella?
(a) Mike kissed her.
(b) Mike told Jessica he really really liked her.
(c) Mike asked her to be his girlfriend.
(d) Someone spiked the punch.
12. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
(a) James is following them.
(b) She is going to throw up.
(c) They are heading away from Forks.
(d) She forgot her jacket.
13. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
(a) All the things she won't get to do in her life.
(c) Her mother.
(d) What her children would have been like.
14. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
(a) Alice is deadly.
(b) She will never bet against Alice.
(c) Alice is her best friend.
(d) Alice knows everything.
15. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
(a) They are going back to Forks.
(b) They don't like the room service.
(c) They are going to leave the city.
(d) They are going to move closer to Bella's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do to confuse James' ability to track Bella's scent?
2. What does Billy send Jacob to get out of his vehicle while he talks to Bella?
3. What does Edward say he can taste when Bella's blood is clean?
4. What does Edward do for Bella at his house?
5. What does Bella believe that James wants?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)