|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurent say when Carlisle asks that they not feed in the area since Carlisle's family lives there?
(a) They just ate in Seattle.
(b) They can wait till they reach the next city.
(c) They just got done with a fishing boat.
(d) They weren't really that hungry.
2. Why does Bella say that she is going to go on to Phoenix?
(a) She knows the city well enough to hide in it.
(b) Because James would never expect her to go where she said.
(c) Because her mother is there.
(d) It is a place that she loves.
3. What was Eseme dying of when she was changed?
(a) A gunshot wound.
(b) An unknown disease.
(c) She had fallen from a cliff.
4. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
(a) Someone to walk in.
(b) Bella to disappear.
(c) Bella to run off.
(d) Bella to be quiet.
5. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
(a) Put her key back on the table.
(b) Replaced her driver license.
(c) Reattached the cables to her truck.
(d) Came in to check on Bella.
6. How does Edward say it makes him feel to be able to share everything with Bella?
7. What does Edward do for Bella at his house?
(a) Plays the piano.
(b) Ties her shoe.
(c) Cooks her a meal.
(d) Paints her a picture.
8. What reason does Bella say that Edward should stay in Forks when she leaves?
(a) James will be tracking Edward first and foremost.
(b) Because James knows that Edward will stay will Bella.
(c) To protect his reputation at school.
(d) Because James and Edward are linked mentally.
9. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed Rosalie?
(a) He felt she would be a strong vampire.
(b) She had been a friend of his family.
(c) To complete the family.
(d) To be a mate for Edward.
10. What does Bella say she is going to do in order to keep her dad and the Cullen family safe?
(a) Call the cops.
(b) Tell her dad she is going back to Phoenix.
(c) Leave him a mysterious note.
(d) Tell her dad she is going on a road trip.
11. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
(a) They don't like the room service.
(b) They are going to move closer to Bella's mother.
(c) They are going to leave the city.
(d) They are going back to Forks.
12. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
(a) They have to do whatever Edward says.
(b) They stand beside whatever decisions their family makes.
(c) They see the impact that she has had on Edward.
(d) Carlisle feels it is for the best.
13. What had Emmett been dying of?
(b) A bear attack.
(c) A gun shot wound.
(d) A car accident.
14. What does Edward say about his human instincts?
(a) They are buried deep.
(b) They are becoming stronger each day.
(c) They are non exsistent.
(d) They died long ago.
15. What does Alice say she saw in the beginning of Hide-and-Seek when she is rocking back and forth?
(a) Bella's father.
(b) Just the same room.
(c) Bella's mother.
(d) Edward's plane crashing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
2. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
3. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
4. What does Alice say is the reason she doesn't want to tell Bella about becoming a vampire?
5. Who does James say he knew from the Cullen family from past experiences?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)