|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say she is going to do in order to keep her dad and the Cullen family safe?
(a) Call the cops.
(b) Tell her dad she is going back to Phoenix.
(c) Leave him a mysterious note.
(d) Tell her dad she is going on a road trip.
2. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
(a) Because Edward wants too much from her.
(b) She hates her father.
(c) So she doesn't get stuck there like her mother did.
(d) She misses her mother too much.
3. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
(a) They stand beside whatever decisions their family makes.
(b) They have to do whatever Edward says.
(c) Carlisle feels it is for the best.
(d) They see the impact that she has had on Edward.
4. What does Edward say they told everyone happened to Bella?
(a) Attacked by killer vampires.
(b) They simply found her that way.
(c) Got hit by a car.
(d) Fell through a window.
5. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
(a) They are heading away from Forks.
(b) She forgot her jacket.
(c) She is going to throw up.
(d) James is following them.
6. What does Jessica say happened at the dance when she calls Bella?
(a) Someone spiked the punch.
(b) Mike told Jessica he really really liked her.
(c) Mike kissed her.
(d) Mike asked her to be his girlfriend.
7. What does Bella's mother say she thinks after she has talked to Edward?
(a) She thinks he might be nice enough but hiding something.
(b) She thinks that he is a spoiled doctor's kid.
(c) She thinks Edward is in love with Bella.
(d) She isn't sure what to make of him.
8. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
(a) Something strange and wonderful.
(b) A stabilizing force.
(c) His favorite flavor of ice cream.
(d) His own brand of heroin.
9. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(b) Other vampires.
(c) Serums to help control the thirst.
(d) His penance in saving human lives.
10. What was it that Carlisle fed on when his hunger became too much after Carlisle was first turned?
(c) Mountain goats.
11. What do they do to confuse James' ability to track Bella's scent?
(a) Bella douses herself in deer urine.
(b) Bella gives a piece of her clothing to each family member.
(c) Rosalie and Bella trade clothes.
(d) Bella and Esme trade clothes.
12. What does Bella believe that James wants?
(a) Edward to come after him.
(b) To be the leader of Carlisle's clan.
(c) To start a vampire clan war.
(d) To turn her.
13. What does Jasper tell Bella?
(a) That she is worth it.
(b) That they will quickly kill James.
(c) That she will be safe.
(d) That this isn't the first time this has happened.
14. Jasper asks Bella if what is close by?
(a) The airport.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A church.
(d) The police.
15. Who does James say he knew from the Cullen family from past experiences?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
2. What does Bella's mother say has happened to Phil?
3. What does Edward say that he went to Carlisle to tell him after having met Bella?
4. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
5. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)