|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James tell Bella is the reason she was chosen to be his prey?
(a) He wants to destroy the Cullen coven.
(b) She smelled too good to ignore.
(c) She reminds him of his wife.
(d) Wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong crowd.
2. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
(a) They are going back to Forks.
(b) They are going to move closer to Bella's mother.
(c) They don't like the room service.
(d) They are going to leave the city.
3. What does Bella say she smells?
(d) Her mother's perfume.
4. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
(a) Go back to her mother's house.
(b) Walk on her own.
(d) Go appologize to Charlie.
5. What does Alice say to Bella when they hug?
(a) That they are going to be just like sisters.
(b) That she is so glad that Bella finally got there.
(c) She gives her lottery numbers.
(d) That Bella does smell good.
6. What does James say when Bella says she asked Edward not to avenge her?
(a) James can understand that.
(b) James believes Edward will respect Bella's last wishes.
(c) James hopes that he will.
(d) The others have always wanted revenge.
7. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
(b) Easy .
(d) Something interesting to try.
8. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
(a) Rosalie is jealous.
(b) Rosalie views Bella as a threat.
(c) Rosalie is afraid of how she will react around a human.
(d) Rosalie has to go hunt.
9. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
(a) The abandoned day care next to her house.
(b) Her mother's old clothing shop.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) A dance studio.
10. What does Bella describe the pain in her hand as?
(b) Nothing too bad.
(c) Like something is ripping at her skin.
11. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed Rosalie?
(a) She had been a friend of his family.
(b) To be a mate for Edward.
(c) He felt she would be a strong vampire.
(d) To complete the family.
12. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
(a) His own brand of heroin.
(b) Something strange and wonderful.
(c) His favorite flavor of ice cream.
(d) A stabilizing force.
13. Who does Bella's father put on the phone to talk to Edward?
14. Who does James say he knew from the Cullen family from past experiences?
15. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
(a) She has had too much wine with their lunch.
(b) She is drunk from his presence.
(c) She scares him.
(d) She forgot her licence at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say that he went to Carlisle to tell him after having met Bella?
2. What does Bella say she is worried about?
3. What does Bella tell her father when she gets home?
4. What reason does Bella say that Edward should stay in Forks when she leaves?
5. What does Bella say about death when she wakes up in the hospital room?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)