|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
(a) A horror movie waiting to happen.
(b) Like five year olds decorated.
(c) They used the same decorations for the lat twenty proms.
(d) Something out of a princess poney diary.
2. What was Eseme dying of when she was changed?
(a) She had fallen from a cliff.
(b) An unknown disease.
(c) A gunshot wound.
3. What does Bella say that James is going to do?
(a) Hurt someone she loves.
(b) Play mind games.
(c) Wait until they let their guard down.
(d) Kill others while he is killing time.
4. What does Edward say he heard Bella say in her sleep?
(a) Vampires rock.
(b) Take me with you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Don't leave me.
5. What does Alice say she saw in the beginning of Hide-and-Seek when she is rocking back and forth?
(a) Edward's plane crashing.
(b) Just the same room.
(c) Bella's mother.
(d) Bella's father.
6. What does Edward say he did in order to handle being around Bella?
(a) Fed more than usual.
(b) Gave himself an olfactory blocker.
(c) Fed on the homeless.
7. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
(a) They have to do whatever Edward says.
(b) They stand beside whatever decisions their family makes.
(c) Carlisle feels it is for the best.
(d) They see the impact that she has had on Edward.
8. What does Edward say they told everyone happened to Bella?
(a) Attacked by killer vampires.
(b) Got hit by a car.
(c) Fell through a window.
(d) They simply found her that way.
9. What does Edward say he can taste when Bella's blood is clean?
(c) Something fruity.
10. What does Billy send Jacob to get out of his vehicle while he talks to Bella?
(a) A picture.
(b) Some asprin.
(c) A fishing pole.
(d) A book he borrowed.
11. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
(a) Put her key back on the table.
(b) Came in to check on Bella.
(c) Replaced her driver license.
(d) Reattached the cables to her truck.
12. Why does Bella say that she is going to go on to Phoenix?
(a) Because her mother is there.
(b) It is a place that she loves.
(c) She knows the city well enough to hide in it.
(d) Because James would never expect her to go where she said.
13. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
(a) Go appologize to Charlie.
(b) Go back to her mother's house.
(c) Walk on her own.
14. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
(a) His own brand of heroin.
(b) His favorite flavor of ice cream.
(c) A stabilizing force.
(d) Something strange and wonderful.
15. Who does Bella's father put on the phone to talk to Edward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
2. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
3. How does Edward say it makes him feel to be able to share everything with Bella?
4. What does Bella ask Alice about?
5. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)