|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say she is going to do in order to keep her dad and the Cullen family safe?
(a) Leave him a mysterious note.
(b) Tell her dad she is going back to Phoenix.
(c) Tell her dad she is going on a road trip.
(d) Call the cops.
2. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
(a) Something out of a princess poney diary.
(b) A horror movie waiting to happen.
(c) Like five year olds decorated.
(d) They used the same decorations for the lat twenty proms.
3. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
(a) He has an odd way about him.
(b) He looks more like a model than a doctor.
(c) He seemed to know what he was doing.
(d) He has taken charge of everything.
4. What does Bella's mother say has happened to Phil?
(a) He won the lottery.
(b) He has a new job as a door to door salesman.
(c) He has decided to come back to Phoenix and give up on being a ball player.
(d) He has been signed with a team.
5. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
(a) They stand beside whatever decisions their family makes.
(b) They have to do whatever Edward says.
(c) Carlisle feels it is for the best.
(d) They see the impact that she has had on Edward.
6. What does Billy send Jacob to get out of his vehicle while he talks to Bella?
(a) Some asprin.
(b) A book he borrowed.
(c) A picture.
(d) A fishing pole.
7. What injury does Carlisle NOT say Bella has?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) Broken fingers.
(c) Broken leg.
(d) A gash on her head.
8. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
(a) She will never bet against Alice.
(b) Alice is her best friend.
(c) Alice is deadly.
(d) Alice knows everything.
9. What does Alice say to Bella when they hug?
(a) That she is so glad that Bella finally got there.
(b) That Bella does smell good.
(c) That they are going to be just like sisters.
(d) She gives her lottery numbers.
10. What ability does Edward explain that Alice has?
(a) She can manipulate the future.
(b) She can fly.
(c) She can see things that might happen.
(d) She can control the weather.
11. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(a) Serums to help control the thirst.
(b) Other vampires.
(d) His penance in saving human lives.
12. What does Esme say is the reason that she jumped from the cliff?
(a) She was drunk and didn't know what she was doing.
(b) She had a terminal disease.
(c) Her baby died.
(d) Her husband left her.
13. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
(a) James is following them.
(b) She is going to throw up.
(c) She forgot her jacket.
(d) They are heading away from Forks.
14. What does Edward explain is part of the reason that James is so intent on killing Bella?
(a) Because Bella looks like someone in James's past.
(b) Because James is a psycho.
(c) James needs to kill.
(d) Because Edward stood up to James.
15. What does Jessica say happened at the dance when she calls Bella?
(a) Mike asked her to be his girlfriend.
(b) Someone spiked the punch.
(c) Mike told Jessica he really really liked her.
(d) Mike kissed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed Rosalie?
2. What does James say when Bella says she asked Edward not to avenge her?
3. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
4. What does Billy bring for Charlie?
5. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)