|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
(c) Something interesting to try.
(d) Easy .
2. What does Bella describe the pain in her hand as?
(b) Like something is ripping at her skin.
(c) Nothing too bad.
3. What does Alice say to Bella when they hug?
(a) That she is so glad that Bella finally got there.
(b) That Bella does smell good.
(c) That they are going to be just like sisters.
(d) She gives her lottery numbers.
4. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
(a) She hates her father.
(b) She misses her mother too much.
(c) So she doesn't get stuck there like her mother did.
(d) Because Edward wants too much from her.
5. How does Edward say it makes him feel to be able to share everything with Bella?
6. What does Edward say they told everyone happened to Bella?
(a) Got hit by a car.
(b) Attacked by killer vampires.
(c) They simply found her that way.
(d) Fell through a window.
7. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
(b) In the next room.
(c) She isn't sure.
(d) Safe in Florida.
8. What does Billy send Jacob to get out of his vehicle while he talks to Bella?
(a) A book he borrowed.
(b) Some asprin.
(c) A picture.
(d) A fishing pole.
9. What does Alice say she saw in the beginning of Hide-and-Seek when she is rocking back and forth?
(a) Bella's father.
(b) Edward's plane crashing.
(c) Bella's mother.
(d) Just the same room.
10. What does Edward say he heard Bella say in her sleep?
(a) Vampires rock.
(b) I love you.
(c) Take me with you.
(d) Don't leave me.
11. What does Bella's mother say she thinks after she has talked to Edward?
(a) She thinks he might be nice enough but hiding something.
(b) She thinks Edward is in love with Bella.
(c) She thinks that he is a spoiled doctor's kid.
(d) She isn't sure what to make of him.
12. What does Edward explain is part of the reason that James is so intent on killing Bella?
(a) Because Bella looks like someone in James's past.
(b) Because James is a psycho.
(c) Because Edward stood up to James.
(d) James needs to kill.
13. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
(a) Replaced her driver license.
(b) Reattached the cables to her truck.
(c) Came in to check on Bella.
(d) Put her key back on the table.
14. What does Bella say she is worried about?
(a) That Rosalie will be mean.
(b) That Edward's family won't like her.
(c) That there will be human parts in the fridge.
(d) That the family will attack her.
15. What do they do to confuse James' ability to track Bella's scent?
(a) Rosalie and Bella trade clothes.
(b) Bella and Esme trade clothes.
(c) Bella gives a piece of her clothing to each family member.
(d) Bella douses herself in deer urine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Emmett been dying of?
2. What excuse does Bella use to get away from Jasper and Alice?
3. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed him?
4. What does Bella say that Alice treated her like when she came over?
5. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)