|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Carlisle NOT say Bella has?
(a) Broken fingers.
(b) Broken ribs.
(c) A gash on her head.
(d) Broken leg.
2. What does Edward say that he went to Carlisle to tell him after having met Bella?
(a) That he needed some drugs.
(b) That he was leaving.
(c) That he wanted to be home schooled.
(d) That he was going to kill Bella that night.
3. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
(a) We'll be watching.
(b) There are consequences to your actions.
(c) That was just a taste of what is to come.
(d) Dont think this is over.
4. What does Bella's mother say she thinks after she has talked to Edward?
(a) She thinks that he is a spoiled doctor's kid.
(b) She thinks he might be nice enough but hiding something.
(c) She thinks Edward is in love with Bella.
(d) She isn't sure what to make of him.
5. What does Edward refer to Jacob as when dropping Bella off at her house in The Game?
(a) The dweeb.
(b) The indian boy.
(c) The one who likes you.
(d) The child.
6. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
(a) A dance studio.
(b) Her mother's old clothing shop.
(c) A shopping mall.
(d) The abandoned day care next to her house.
7. What does Bella ask Alice about?
(a) How she sees the future.
(b) How she controls her hunger.
(c) How to become a vampire.
(d) How they are able to smell so well.
8. What does Billy send Jacob to get out of his vehicle while he talks to Bella?
(a) A fishing pole.
(b) Some asprin.
(c) A book he borrowed.
(d) A picture.
9. What does James say when Bella says she asked Edward not to avenge her?
(a) James can understand that.
(b) James hopes that he will.
(c) James believes Edward will respect Bella's last wishes.
(d) The others have always wanted revenge.
10. What was it that Carlisle fed on when his hunger became too much after Carlisle was first turned?
(c) Mountain goats.
11. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
(a) She isn't sure.
(b) Safe in Florida.
(c) In the next room.
12. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
(a) She scares him.
(b) She is drunk from his presence.
(c) She has had too much wine with their lunch.
(d) She forgot her licence at home.
13. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
(a) They used the same decorations for the lat twenty proms.
(b) Like five year olds decorated.
(c) Something out of a princess poney diary.
(d) A horror movie waiting to happen.
14. What does James tell Bella is the reason she was chosen to be his prey?
(a) She reminds him of his wife.
(b) She smelled too good to ignore.
(c) He wants to destroy the Cullen coven.
(d) Wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong crowd.
15. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
(a) She misses her mother too much.
(b) She hates her father.
(c) So she doesn't get stuck there like her mother did.
(d) Because Edward wants too much from her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
2. What does Edward say he heard Bella say in her sleep?
3. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
4. What ability does Edward explain that Alice has?
5. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed Rosalie?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)