|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James say when Bella says she asked Edward not to avenge her?
(a) James hopes that he will.
(b) James believes Edward will respect Bella's last wishes.
(c) James can understand that.
(d) The others have always wanted revenge.
2. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
(a) A shopping mall.
(b) Her mother's old clothing shop.
(c) The abandoned day care next to her house.
(d) A dance studio.
3. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
(b) Easy .
(c) Something interesting to try.
4. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(a) His penance in saving human lives.
(c) Other vampires.
(d) Serums to help control the thirst.
5. What does Bella say the school prom looks like?
(a) Like five year olds decorated.
(b) Something out of a princess poney diary.
(c) They used the same decorations for the lat twenty proms.
(d) A horror movie waiting to happen.
6. What was it that Carlisle fed on when his hunger became too much after Carlisle was first turned?
(b) Mountain goats.
7. What does James tell Bella is the reason she was chosen to be his prey?
(a) Wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong crowd.
(b) He wants to destroy the Cullen coven.
(c) She smelled too good to ignore.
(d) She reminds him of his wife.
8. What does Bella recognize in the second picture that Alice draws?
(a) Her father's room.
(b) The basement of the ballet studio.
(c) Her mother's home.
(d) Her old school.
9. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
(a) A stabilizing force.
(b) Something strange and wonderful.
(c) His favorite flavor of ice cream.
(d) His own brand of heroin.
10. What does Alice say is the reason she doesn't want to tell Bella about becoming a vampire?
(a) Edward wants to tell her himself.
(b) It frightens Alice.
(c) Carlisle has made it forbidden.
(d) Edward told her not to.
11. What does Bella tell her father when she gets home?
(a) That Edward had another girl on the side.
(b) That Edward was an egotistical maniac.
(c) That she broke up with Edward.
(d) That Edward hurt her.
12. What does Edward say he was dying of when Carlisle found him?
(c) Small pox.
(d) Spanish influenza.
13. What does Jessica say happened at the dance when she calls Bella?
(a) Someone spiked the punch.
(b) Mike asked her to be his girlfriend.
(c) Mike kissed her.
(d) Mike told Jessica he really really liked her.
14. What does Edward refer to Jacob as when dropping Bella off at her house in The Game?
(a) The dweeb.
(b) The indian boy.
(c) The child.
(d) The one who likes you.
15. What does Bella say about death when she wakes up in the hospital room?
(a) It would be much more peaceful.
(b) It shouldn't be this uncomfortable.
(c) It isn't near as scary as she thought.
(d) It would be a relief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
2. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
3. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
4. What do they do to confuse James' ability to track Bella's scent?
5. What does Bella say that Alice treated her like when she came over?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)