|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward do for Bella at his house?
(a) Plays the piano.
(b) Ties her shoe.
(c) Paints her a picture.
(d) Cooks her a meal.
2. What does Edward say when Bella asks if vampires like baseball?
(a) It is a requirment to be a vampire.
(b) It is an American pastime.
(c) Everyone likes baseball.
(d) They like the way the catchers taste.
3. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
(a) In the next room.
(c) Safe in Florida.
(d) She isn't sure.
4. How does Edward say it makes him feel to be able to share everything with Bella?
5. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
(a) Reattached the cables to her truck.
(b) Came in to check on Bella.
(c) Put her key back on the table.
(d) Replaced her driver license.
6. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
(a) He seemed to know what he was doing.
(b) He looks more like a model than a doctor.
(c) He has taken charge of everything.
(d) He has an odd way about him.
7. What does Edward say that he went to Carlisle to tell him after having met Bella?
(a) That he needed some drugs.
(b) That he was leaving.
(c) That he wanted to be home schooled.
(d) That he was going to kill Bella that night.
8. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
(a) Go appologize to Charlie.
(b) Walk on her own.
(c) Go back to her mother's house.
9. What does Bella say about death when she wakes up in the hospital room?
(a) It isn't near as scary as she thought.
(b) It would be much more peaceful.
(c) It would be a relief.
(d) It shouldn't be this uncomfortable.
10. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
(a) They can turn into bat fish.
(b) They can tread water faster.
(c) They can float easier.
(d) They don't need to breathe.
11. What does Bella say she smells?
(b) Her mother's perfume.
12. What does James tell Bella is the reason she was chosen to be his prey?
(a) She reminds him of his wife.
(b) He wants to destroy the Cullen coven.
(c) Wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong crowd.
(d) She smelled too good to ignore.
13. What injury does Carlisle NOT say Bella has?
(a) Broken fingers.
(b) Broken ribs.
(c) Broken leg.
(d) A gash on her head.
14. What does Bella ask Alice to do?
(a) Take a note to her house.
(b) Call Edward.
(c) Go get her some clean towels.
(d) Go to Taco Bell and pick her up something.
15. What does Esme say is the reason that she jumped from the cliff?
(a) Her husband left her.
(b) Her baby died.
(c) She was drunk and didn't know what she was doing.
(d) She had a terminal disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
2. What had Emmett been dying of?
3. What does Alice say she saw in the beginning of Hide-and-Seek when she is rocking back and forth?
4. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
5. What does Bella ask Alice about?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)