|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(a) Other vampires.
(b) His penance in saving human lives.
(d) Serums to help control the thirst.
2. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed Rosalie?
(a) He felt she would be a strong vampire.
(b) She had been a friend of his family.
(c) To complete the family.
(d) To be a mate for Edward.
3. What does Alice say to Bella when they hug?
(a) That they are going to be just like sisters.
(b) That Bella does smell good.
(c) That she is so glad that Bella finally got there.
(d) She gives her lottery numbers.
4. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
(a) Bella to run off.
(b) Bella to be quiet.
(c) Someone to walk in.
(d) Bella to disappear.
5. What reason does Bella say that Edward should stay in Forks when she leaves?
(a) Because James and Edward are linked mentally.
(b) James will be tracking Edward first and foremost.
(c) To protect his reputation at school.
(d) Because James knows that Edward will stay will Bella.
6. What was Eseme dying of when she was changed?
(a) A gunshot wound.
(c) She had fallen from a cliff.
(d) An unknown disease.
7. What does Laurent say when Carlisle asks that they not feed in the area since Carlisle's family lives there?
(a) They can wait till they reach the next city.
(b) They just got done with a fishing boat.
(c) They weren't really that hungry.
(d) They just ate in Seattle.
8. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
(a) He has taken charge of everything.
(b) He looks more like a model than a doctor.
(c) He seemed to know what he was doing.
(d) He has an odd way about him.
9. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
(a) Alice is deadly.
(b) Alice knows everything.
(c) Alice is her best friend.
(d) She will never bet against Alice.
10. What injury does Carlisle NOT say Bella has?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) Broken leg.
(c) Broken fingers.
(d) A gash on her head.
11. What does Bella tell her father when she gets home?
(a) That Edward had another girl on the side.
(b) That she broke up with Edward.
(c) That Edward was an egotistical maniac.
(d) That Edward hurt her.
12. What does Bella ask Alice to do?
(a) Take a note to her house.
(b) Go to Taco Bell and pick her up something.
(c) Go get her some clean towels.
(d) Call Edward.
13. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
(a) Because Edward wants too much from her.
(b) So she doesn't get stuck there like her mother did.
(c) She hates her father.
(d) She misses her mother too much.
14. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
(a) Came in to check on Bella.
(b) Reattached the cables to her truck.
(c) Put her key back on the table.
(d) Replaced her driver license.
15. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
(a) Her mother's old clothing shop.
(b) The abandoned day care next to her house.
(c) A dance studio.
(d) A shopping mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Edward say he has found someone who made him feel the way that Bella does as far as smell goes?
2. What does Edward say he can taste when Bella's blood is clean?
3. What does Bella say that James is going to do?
4. What does Alice say about the length of time it takes to become a vampire?
5. What does Edward refer to Jacob as when dropping Bella off at her house in The Game?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)