|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella's mother say about Carlisle?
(a) He seemed to know what he was doing.
(b) He has taken charge of everything.
(c) He has an odd way about him.
(d) He looks more like a model than a doctor.
2. What does Edward say he can taste when Bella's blood is clean?
(a) Something fruity.
3. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed him?
4. What does Edward say he was dying of when Carlisle found him?
(a) Spanish influenza.
(d) Small pox.
5. What injury does Carlisle NOT say Bella has?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) Broken leg.
(c) A gash on her head.
(d) Broken fingers.
6. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
(a) She forgot her licence at home.
(b) She scares him.
(c) She is drunk from his presence.
(d) She has had too much wine with their lunch.
7. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
(a) Her mother.
(b) What her children would have been like.
(d) All the things she won't get to do in her life.
8. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
(a) In the next room.
(c) Safe in Florida.
(d) She isn't sure.
9. How does Edward say it makes him feel to be able to share everything with Bella?
10. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
(b) Easy .
(d) Something interesting to try.
11. What does Alice say is the reason she doesn't want to tell Bella about becoming a vampire?
(a) Edward wants to tell her himself.
(b) It frightens Alice.
(c) Edward told her not to.
(d) Carlisle has made it forbidden.
12. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(a) Other vampires.
(b) Serums to help control the thirst.
(c) His penance in saving human lives.
13. What does Bella ask Alice to do?
(a) Take a note to her house.
(b) Call Edward.
(c) Go get her some clean towels.
(d) Go to Taco Bell and pick her up something.
14. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
(a) She hates her father.
(b) So she doesn't get stuck there like her mother did.
(c) She misses her mother too much.
(d) Because Edward wants too much from her.
15. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
(a) Rosalie views Bella as a threat.
(b) Rosalie is jealous.
(c) Rosalie is afraid of how she will react around a human.
(d) Rosalie has to go hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do to confuse James' ability to track Bella's scent?
2. What does Bella say about death when she wakes up in the hospital room?
3. What does Edward say that James is?
4. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
5. What does Alice say about the length of time it takes to become a vampire?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)