|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say about death when she wakes up in the hospital room?
(a) It would be much more peaceful.
(b) It isn't near as scary as she thought.
(c) It shouldn't be this uncomfortable.
(d) It would be a relief.
2. What does Bella tell Edward about Alice?
(a) Alice is her best friend.
(b) She will never bet against Alice.
(c) Alice is deadly.
(d) Alice knows everything.
3. What does Edward say he was dying of when Carlisle found him?
(b) Spanish influenza.
(d) Small pox.
4. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
(a) Rosalie is afraid of how she will react around a human.
(b) Rosalie views Bella as a threat.
(c) Rosalie has to go hunt.
(d) Rosalie is jealous.
5. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed him?
6. What does Edward refer to Jacob as when dropping Bella off at her house in The Game?
(a) The child.
(b) The one who likes you.
(c) The dweeb.
(d) The indian boy.
7. What does Bella recognize in the second picture that Alice draws?
(a) Her old school.
(b) The basement of the ballet studio.
(c) Her father's room.
(d) Her mother's home.
8. What does Bella ask Alice about?
(a) How they are able to smell so well.
(b) How she controls her hunger.
(c) How to become a vampire.
(d) How she sees the future.
9. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
(a) They are going back to Forks.
(b) They are going to leave the city.
(c) They are going to move closer to Bella's mother.
(d) They don't like the room service.
10. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
(a) All the things she won't get to do in her life.
(c) What her children would have been like.
(d) Her mother.
11. What does Edward explain is part of the reason that James is so intent on killing Bella?
(a) Because Edward stood up to James.
(b) James needs to kill.
(c) Because Bella looks like someone in James's past.
(d) Because James is a psycho.
12. What does Edward say when Bella asks if vampires like baseball?
(a) It is an American pastime.
(b) Everyone likes baseball.
(c) They like the way the catchers taste.
(d) It is a requirment to be a vampire.
13. What does Bella say she was hoping that Edward had planned with the outfits?
(a) There was going to be a family dinner.
(b) She wanted to go out to a fancy French restaurant.
(c) He was going to change her.
(d) She was being taken to a theatre or play or something.
14. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
(a) She is drunk from his presence.
(b) She scares him.
(c) She forgot her licence at home.
(d) She has had too much wine with their lunch.
15. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
(a) They can tread water faster.
(b) They can float easier.
(c) They don't need to breathe.
(d) They can turn into bat fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say he heard Bella say in her sleep?
2. What does Bella's mother say has happened to Phil?
3. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
4. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
5. What does Bella's mother say she thinks after she has talked to Edward?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)