|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say when Bella asks if vampires like baseball?
(a) Everyone likes baseball.
(b) It is a requirment to be a vampire.
(c) They like the way the catchers taste.
(d) It is an American pastime.
2. What does Bella say evading Jasper and Alice will be?
(a) Easy .
(c) Something interesting to try.
3. What was Eseme dying of when she was changed?
(a) A gunshot wound.
(c) An unknown disease.
(d) She had fallen from a cliff.
4. What does Edward explain is part of the reason that James is so intent on killing Bella?
(a) Because James is a psycho.
(b) Because Bella looks like someone in James's past.
(c) James needs to kill.
(d) Because Edward stood up to James.
5. What does Bella say she was hoping that Edward had planned with the outfits?
(a) She wanted to go out to a fancy French restaurant.
(b) There was going to be a family dinner.
(c) She was being taken to a theatre or play or something.
(d) He was going to change her.
6. What does Edward do for Bella at his house?
(a) Ties her shoe.
(b) Cooks her a meal.
(c) Paints her a picture.
(d) Plays the piano.
7. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
(a) Bella to be quiet.
(b) Bella to disappear.
(c) Someone to walk in.
(d) Bella to run off.
8. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(b) His penance in saving human lives.
(c) Other vampires.
(d) Serums to help control the thirst.
9. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
(a) Dont think this is over.
(b) We'll be watching.
(c) That was just a taste of what is to come.
(d) There are consequences to your actions.
10. What excuse does Bella use to get away from Jasper and Alice?
(a) She saw someone she knew.
(b) She went to meet Edward at the terminal.
(c) She has to go to the bathroom.
(d) She wanted to get something out of the car.
11. What does Edward say they told everyone happened to Bella?
(a) Attacked by killer vampires.
(b) Got hit by a car.
(c) Fell through a window.
(d) They simply found her that way.
12. Where does Bella realize that Edward is taking her?
(a) To prom.
(b) To a formal family dinner.
(c) To meet another coven of vampires.
(d) Out to dinner and a movie.
13. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
(a) They are heading away from Forks.
(b) James is following them.
(c) She is going to throw up.
(d) She forgot her jacket.
14. What does Bella say that Alice treated her like when she came over?
(a) A deaf and dumb model.
(b) Someone who had never worn a dress before.
(c) Like a reality show makeover.
(d) Guinea Pig Barbie.
15. What does Bella tell her father when she gets home?
(a) That Edward had another girl on the side.
(b) That she broke up with Edward.
(c) That Edward was an egotistical maniac.
(d) That Edward hurt her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
2. Who does James say he knew from the Cullen family from past experiences?
3. What reason does Bella say that Edward should stay in Forks when she leaves?
4. What does Alice say is the reason that she and Jasper are checking out of the hotel?
5. How does Edward say it makes him feel to be able to share everything with Bella?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)