|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
(a) Because she looks good in stripes.
(b) So that they can keep an accurate score.
(c) They like to cheat.
(d) To make it feel more like a competition.
2. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
(a) She isn't sure.
(c) Safe in Florida.
(d) In the next room.
3. What does Bella think about while she rides in the cab to Scottsdale?
(a) Her mother.
(b) What her children would have been like.
(d) All the things she won't get to do in her life.
4. What does Bella say the room is that Alice draws?
(a) A shopping mall.
(b) Her mother's old clothing shop.
(c) The abandoned day care next to her house.
(d) A dance studio.
5. What does Billy send Jacob to get out of his vehicle while he talks to Bella?
(a) Some asprin.
(b) A book he borrowed.
(c) A fishing pole.
(d) A picture.
6. What does Bella describe the pain in her hand as?
(c) Like something is ripping at her skin.
(d) Nothing too bad.
7. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
(a) Go back to her mother's house.
(c) Walk on her own.
(d) Go appologize to Charlie.
8. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed him?
9. How many times does Edward say he has found someone who made him feel the way that Bella does as far as smell goes?
(b) Too many times to count.
(c) Only once before.
10. How does Edward say you kill a vampire?
(a) Decapitate him.
(b) Make him watch low budget indie films.
(c) Pierce the heart.
(d) Tear him apart and burn the pieces.
11. What does James say when Bella says she asked Edward not to avenge her?
(a) James believes Edward will respect Bella's last wishes.
(b) James can understand that.
(c) The others have always wanted revenge.
(d) James hopes that he will.
12. Where does Bella realize that Edward is taking her?
(a) To a formal family dinner.
(b) Out to dinner and a movie.
(c) To meet another coven of vampires.
(d) To prom.
13. What do Jasper and Alice say is the reason that they are helping to protect Bella?
(a) Carlisle feels it is for the best.
(b) They have to do whatever Edward says.
(c) They stand beside whatever decisions their family makes.
(d) They see the impact that she has had on Edward.
14. What does Bella say she is worried about?
(a) That there will be human parts in the fridge.
(b) That the family will attack her.
(c) That Edward's family won't like her.
(d) That Rosalie will be mean.
15. What does Edward say that he went to Carlisle to tell him after having met Bella?
(a) That he wanted to be home schooled.
(b) That he was leaving.
(c) That he was going to kill Bella that night.
(d) That he needed some drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's mother say she thinks after she has talked to Edward?
2. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
3. What does Alice say to Bella when they hug?
4. What was it that Carlisle fed on when his hunger became too much after Carlisle was first turned?
5. What does Edward say he heard Bella say in her sleep?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)