|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
(a) Replaced her driver license.
(b) Put her key back on the table.
(c) Came in to check on Bella.
(d) Reattached the cables to her truck.
2. How many times does Edward say he has found someone who made him feel the way that Bella does as far as smell goes?
(a) Too many times to count.
(b) Only once before.
3. What does Edward say he keeps waiting to happen?
(a) Someone to walk in.
(b) Bella to be quiet.
(c) Bella to run off.
(d) Bella to disappear.
4. What had Emmett been dying of?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A bear attack.
(d) A gun shot wound.
5. What reason does Bella say that Edward should stay in Forks when she leaves?
(a) Because James and Edward are linked mentally.
(b) Because James knows that Edward will stay will Bella.
(c) To protect his reputation at school.
(d) James will be tracking Edward first and foremost.
6. What does Bella say she wants to do when Carlisle says they need to move her?
(b) Go appologize to Charlie.
(c) Go back to her mother's house.
(d) Walk on her own.
7. What does Edward say that James is?
(a) A trained killer.
(b) A tracker.
(c) A sicko.
(d) A wild animal.
8. What does Edward say that Bella is for him?
(a) Something strange and wonderful.
(b) His favorite flavor of ice cream.
(c) His own brand of heroin.
(d) A stabilizing force.
9. What does Bella realize when they reach the main road from the trail?
(a) They are heading away from Forks.
(b) James is following them.
(c) She forgot her jacket.
(d) She is going to throw up.
10. What excuse does Bella use to get away from Jasper and Alice?
(a) She wanted to get something out of the car.
(b) She saw someone she knew.
(c) She has to go to the bathroom.
(d) She went to meet Edward at the terminal.
11. What does Edward do for Bella at his house?
(a) Cooks her a meal.
(b) Paints her a picture.
(c) Plays the piano.
(d) Ties her shoe.
12. What does Bella say she is worried about?
(a) That Edward's family won't like her.
(b) That the family will attack her.
(c) That there will be human parts in the fridge.
(d) That Rosalie will be mean.
13. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
(a) Serums to help control the thirst.
(b) His penance in saving human lives.
(c) Other vampires.
14. Jasper asks Bella if what is close by?
(a) The police.
(b) The airport.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A church.
15. What does Jacob tell Bella his father said to tell Bella?
(a) We'll be watching.
(b) There are consequences to your actions.
(c) Dont think this is over.
(d) That was just a taste of what is to come.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward refer to Jacob as when dropping Bella off at her house in The Game?
2. What injury does Carlisle NOT say Bella has?
3. Where does Bella tell Edward her mother is?
4. What does Edward say he can taste when Bella's blood is clean?
5. What does Bella say that Alice treated her like when she came over?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)