|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella realize is the reason she had no trouble driving in the ice and snow in Phenomenon?
(a) The four wheel drive is engaged.
(b) Charlie put chains on her tires.
(c) There are salt trucks out on the road.
(d) She has specialized snow tires on the truck.
2. Why does Edward say he is going hunting with Alice?
(a) She tricked him into it.
(b) She is the best hunter.
(c) She has to go anyway.
(d) She is the most supportive.
3. When Bella first sees the Cullens what does she notice is the same about them?
(a) Their chalky white appearance.
(b) The way that they walk.
(c) Their hair.
(d) The color of their eyes.
4. What does Bella tell Edward that she has considered for possibilities to explain him?
(d) Radioactive spiders.
5. What does Edward say Emmett looks like when he is hunting?
(c) Grizzly Bear.
6. What does Charlie arrive in to pick up Bella at the airport?
(a) An old pickup.
(b) A rental.
(c) A friends car.
(d) His police cruiser.
7. Why does Bella opt not to get a library card?
(a) She would rather buy a book.
(b) The library is poorly stocked.
(c) They only keep religious literature.
(d) The library keeps odd hours.
8. What does Bella say she would have done if Edward had asked her to go to the dance?
(a) Told him no.
(b) Said yes and then canceled last minute.
(c) Told him she was going with someone else.
(d) Pretended not to speak English.
9. Where does Bella tell Mike she has seen snow before?
(b) In her nightmares.
(c) Her mom took her to Canada once.
(d) When she was kid visiting her dad.
10. What does Bella suddenly realize after being followed for a period of time?
(a) They are theives.
(b) She should have stayed with Jessica and Angela.
(c) She is being herded.
(d) They are members of a gang.
11. What does Bella realize is different about Edward in Open Book?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His smell.
(d) His skin.
12. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
(a) A mirrored reflextion of her would be killer.
(b) The moon.
(c) The dark eyes of the hunter.
(d) A picture of her mother.
13. What does Bella worry that Billy will do if she leaves the room?
(a) Tell Charlie she had been with Edward.
(b) Schedule a play date for her and Jacob.
(c) Snope in her things.
(d) Talk Jacob into asking her out.
14. What happens as Bella tries to storm out of her Biology class in Invitations?
(a) Bella runs into the door.
(b) Bella breaks a beaker.
(c) Bella knocks a couple of people over.
(d) Bella trips and drops her books.
15. What does Charlie tell Bella she needs to do when she gets home?
(a) Go lay down.
(b) Take an asprin.
(c) Call her mother.
(d) Clean her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob ask Bella if she likes?
2. What does Bella speculate is the reason that Jessica doesn't like the Cullens after she sees the way that Jessica looks at them?
3. When Edward drives Bella to school in Complications what is the first question he asks her?
4. What does Jacob say that the Quileutes are supposedly descended from?
5. What does Jessica say when Bella says she doesn't think that Edward likes her?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)