|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacob say about the truck that Bella bought?
(a) Be sure to keep an eye on the carborator.
(b) Try and honk the horn when you turn a corner.
(c) Don't trust the brakes too much.
(d) Don't try to drive it over sixty.
2. What does Edward tell Bella during Biology in Invitations?
(a) It is better if they aren't friends.
(b) She smells nice.
(c) She should go to the dance.
(d) He really likes her.
3. Why does Bella say that she is wearing her favorite shirt to the airport?
(a) For good luck.
(b) To lift her own spirits.
(c) To create the perfect scene in her mind for her last day in Phoenix.
(d) As a farewell gesture.
4. What does Edward say is the reason he needs to go back to school?
(a) For an English test.
(b) To get Bella's homework.
(c) To get his car.
(d) To tell everyone they survived.
5. What does Bella tell Mike when he asks about Bella and Edward?
(a) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
(b) It isn't any of Mike's business.
(c) Mike needed a life.
(d) That Jessica looked pretty today.
6. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
(a) A picture of her mother.
(b) A mirrored reflextion of her would be killer.
(c) The dark eyes of the hunter.
(d) The moon.
7. What does Bella worry that Billy will do if she leaves the room?
(a) Snope in her things.
(b) Talk Jacob into asking her out.
(c) Schedule a play date for her and Jacob.
(d) Tell Charlie she had been with Edward.
8. How does Bella describe dying in the place of someone she loves?
9. What does Bella say she would have done if Edward had asked her to go to the dance?
(a) Said yes and then canceled last minute.
(b) Pretended not to speak English.
(c) Told him she was going with someone else.
(d) Told him no.
10. What does Bella realize when she talks to Dr. Cullen?
(a) He knows what Edward is hiding.
(b) He is a nut job.
(c) He doesn't care about Edward.
(d) He isn't native to America.
11. What does Bella say must be the reason she doesn't see the world the way other people see it?
(a) A glitch in her brain.
(b) A quirk in her personality.
(c) Nothing she understands.
(d) Her attraction to vampires.
12. Where does Edward tell Bella they are going?
(a) For a five-mile hike.
(b) An island on a secluded lake.
(c) A hunting lodge.
(d) To the movies.
13. What does Edward tell Bella about their being friends?
(a) Friends is a meaningless word.
(b) He doesn't know how to be friends.
(c) He isn't a good friend for her.
(d) He wants to be more than friends.
14. Where does Bella go walking after waking up from her dream?
(a) The woods.
(b) Around the town.
(c) Up to the school.
(d) To see Jacob.
15. Why does Edward tell Bella she should tell Charlie that she is going out with Edward?
(a) Because it is the right thing to do.
(b) So he will have some incentive to bring her home.
(c) Because he wants Charlie to respect him.
(d) So that someone will know where to look for her if something goes wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella tell Eric is the reason that she isn't tan?
2. What site does Bella look through?
3. What does Edward make Bella promise not to do?
4. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
5. What surprises Bella when she first sees the truck her dad bought her?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)