|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella decide to cook to keep herself busy in Invitations?
(b) Chicken enchiladas.
(c) Moo goo gai pan.
2. What does Bella say to Edward when he says that it doesn't sound fair that she is miserable?
(a) Life isn't fair.
(b) It would be alright eventually.
(c) It's not so bad.
(d) Somethings are worth the sacrifice.
3. What does Jacob say about the truck that Bella bought?
(a) Don't trust the brakes too much.
(b) Try and honk the horn when you turn a corner.
(c) Be sure to keep an eye on the carborator.
(d) Don't try to drive it over sixty.
4. What does Bella see in the window of the bookstore that she chooses not to enter?
(b) Anti-Government propaganda.
(c) Stuffed animals.
(d) Religious pamplets.
5. What surprises Bella when she first sees the truck her dad bought her?
(a) She actually likes it.
(b) The amount of rust the car is holding.
(c) The wonderful paint job.
(d) It is allowed on the street.
6. Who does NOT ask Bella to go to the spring dance?
7. What does Charlie arrive in to pick up Bella at the airport?
(a) A rental.
(b) An old pickup.
(c) A friends car.
(d) His police cruiser.
8. What reason does Bella give for not wanting to go out with Mike?
(a) Her father won't let her date.
(b) She isn't interested in Mike.
(c) It would hurt Jessica.
(d) She is involved with Edward.
9. What does Bella say must be the reason she doesn't see the world the way other people see it?
(a) Nothing she understands.
(b) Her attraction to vampires.
(c) A quirk in her personality.
(d) A glitch in her brain.
10. Where does Bella go walking after waking up from her dream?
(a) Up to the school.
(b) To see Jacob.
(c) The woods.
(d) Around the town.
11. How long does Jacob say he has been seventeen?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) Close to a hundred years.
(c) A while.
(d) He lost count.
12. What does Bella say about her decision to go to Forks in the preface?
(a) She can't regret it.
(b) She can't believe it has lead to this.
(c) She wonders if it was the right thing to do.
(d) She regrets it.
13. Why does Bella say that she is wearing her favorite shirt to the airport?
(a) As a farewell gesture.
(b) To create the perfect scene in her mind for her last day in Phoenix.
(c) To lift her own spirits.
(d) For good luck.
14. From where does Jessica say that the Cullens have moved to Forks?
(c) No one is sure.
15. Why does Edward say he is going hunting with Alice?
(a) She is the best hunter.
(b) She tricked him into it.
(c) She has to go anyway.
(d) She is the most supportive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella tell Mike she has seen snow before?
2. What does Bella say happened that caused her to give up on having pets?
3. What excuse does Bella create to not go to the spring dance?
4. What does Jacob say that the Quileutes are supposedly descended from?
5. Where does Edward tell Bella they are going?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)