|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say she is more than a little obsessed by?
(a) Her father's new behavior.
(b) The odd things in Forks.
(d) A murder that has happened.
2. What does Edward say it is easier to do when he tunes out all the voices?
(a) Remain sane.
(c) Seem normal.
3. What is Bella doing when Edward enters the class in the chapter Open Book?
(a) Checking her phone for text messages.
(b) Braiding a piece of her hair.
(c) Setting up the microscope.
(d) Doodling on her notebook.
4. What does Bella tell Edward about blood?
(a) She was in a car accident once and someone died.
(b) She had surgery once and it caused a phobia.
(c) She can smell it.
(d) It reminds her of her dying grandmother.
5. When Edward drives Bella to school in Complications what is the first question he asks her?
(a) What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
(b) What is your favorite color?
(c) What is your favorite food?
(d) How often do you eat pizza?
6. What does Bella's mother ask the location of when she emails Bella in the chapter Open Book?
(a) The plate belonging to the neighbors.
(b) A pink blouse.
(c) Her bankbook.
(d) The car keys.
7. What happens as Bella tries to storm out of her Biology class in Invitations?
(a) Bella runs into the door.
(b) Bella knocks a couple of people over.
(c) Bella breaks a beaker.
(d) Bella trips and drops her books.
8. What does Billy say is part of the reason that they came over to visit?
(a) To check on the truck.
(b) It was on their way to town.
(c) Jacob wanted to see Bella.
(d) To pick up a part.
9. What does Bella dream of that night for the first time?
(b) Edward Cullen.
10. What does Edward say is the real reason he wanted Bella to have dinner with him?
(a) So he can watch her eat.
(b) To talk to Bella.
(c) To keep him from going to kill the men that wanted to attack Bella.
(d) Because Edwards wants Bella to leave town.
11. What does Edward make Bella promise not to do?
(a) Agree to go anywhere with Edward again.
(b) Go into the woods alone.
(c) Speak about him or his family again.
(d) Go anywhere with Mike again.
12. What reason does Bella suggest for Edward asking her to come to his table in Blood Type?
(a) Because they are going to Seattle together.
(b) To ask about the English assignment.
(c) Help with his Biology homework.
(d) They are friends.
13. Why does Bella opt not to get a library card?
(a) The library is poorly stocked.
(b) They only keep religious literature.
(c) She would rather buy a book.
(d) The library keeps odd hours.
14. In the last of the preface what does Bella say that the hunter is doing as he walks towards her?
(c) Starts transforming into a hideous vampire.
(d) Licks his lips.
15. Why does Edward say he doesn't hunt people?
(a) Because there are people to kill them.
(b) There are laws in the vampire world.
(c) It has a foul effect on vampires.
(d) He doesn't want to be a monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella go walking after waking up from her dream?
2. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
3. What does Bella say to Edward when he says that it doesn't sound fair that she is miserable?
4. What reason does Bella give for not wanting to go out with Mike?
5. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)