|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What site does Bella look through?
(a) Vampires versus Werewolves.
(b) Mythical creature atlas.
(c) Vampires A-Z.
2. What does Jacob ask Bella if she likes?
(a) Chocolate cake.
(b) Folk tales.
(d) Scary stories.
3. What does Edward say is a dangerous mistake that he has made?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Being alone with Bella.
(c) Taking that left at Albuquerque
(d) Remaining near Bella when he is hungry.
4. Why does Bella say that she is wearing her favorite shirt to the airport?
(a) To create the perfect scene in her mind for her last day in Phoenix.
(b) As a farewell gesture.
(c) To lift her own spirits.
(d) For good luck.
5. What does Bella tell Edward about blood?
(a) She was in a car accident once and someone died.
(b) It reminds her of her dying grandmother.
(c) She can smell it.
(d) She had surgery once and it caused a phobia.
6. What does Bella say happened that caused her to give up on having pets?
(a) Her puppy got ran over.
(b) She was allergic to almost everything.
(c) She killed three fish in a row.
(d) Her kitten pooped in her shoes.
7. Who does Bella have to sit next to in Biology class?
8. What surprises Bella when she first sees the truck her dad bought her?
(a) The amount of rust the car is holding.
(b) It is allowed on the street.
(c) The wonderful paint job.
(d) She actually likes it.
9. Why does Edward say he doesn't hunt people?
(a) There are laws in the vampire world.
(b) He doesn't want to be a monster.
(c) Because there are people to kill them.
(d) It has a foul effect on vampires.
10. What does Angela say is the reason the Cullens miss school when the weather is nice?
(a) To enjoy family time.
(b) Because they were freaks.
(c) To go backpacking.
(d) As a religious practice.
11. What does Jacob say about the truck that Bella bought?
(a) Don't try to drive it over sixty.
(b) Try and honk the horn when you turn a corner.
(c) Be sure to keep an eye on the carborator.
(d) Don't trust the brakes too much.
12. What does Edward promise to let Bella do if she will forgive him for watching her in gym?
(a) Take her to watch him hunt.
(b) Let her go to the dance.
(c) Take her to meet his family.
(d) Let her drive to Seattle.
13. What does Edward tell Bella after she admits she isn't going to quit asking about how he managed to get to her so quickly and stop the van from crushing her?
(a) Everyone will think she is crazy.
(b) He doesn't have time to talk.
(c) She is being childish.
(d) He hopes she enjoyes disappointment.
14. What wakes Bella up the morning she is going to go to La Push?
(a) A phone call.
(c) The sun.
(d) Someone knocked on the door.
15. What does Bella realize is different about Edward in Open Book?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His skin.
(d) His smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say about ditching class?
2. When Bella first sees the Cullens what does she notice is the same about them?
3. What does Bella's father say is the reason that Dr. Cullen has chosen to live in a small town like Forks?
4. What reason does Bella suggest for Edward asking her to come to his table in Blood Type?
5. What does Bella say about her decision to go to Forks in the preface?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)