Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
(a) A mirrored reflextion of her would be killer.
(b) A picture of her mother.
(c) The dark eyes of the hunter.
(d) The moon.
2. What does Bella say Charlie is doing that is getting on her nerves?
(a) Taking her temperature.
(b) Watching her anxiously.
(c) Looking at her eyes.
(d) Asking her how she feels.
3. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
(a) The relationship between her and her mother.
(b) Her room.
(c) How much she hates raw onions.
(d) The desert.
4. When Bella first sees the Cullens what does she notice is the same about them?
(a) Their hair.
(b) Their chalky white appearance.
(c) The way that they walk.
(d) The color of their eyes.
5. What does Bella realize is different about Edward in Open Book?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His skin.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His smell.
6. What does Bella type into her computer?
(b) Cold Ones.
7. What does Edward promise to let Bella do if she will forgive him for watching her in gym?
(a) Take her to meet his family.
(b) Take her to watch him hunt.
(c) Let her drive to Seattle.
(d) Let her go to the dance.
8. Where does Bella tell Mike she has seen snow before?
(a) When she was kid visiting her dad.
(c) In her nightmares.
(d) Her mom took her to Canada once.
9. What reason does Bella suggest for Edward asking her to come to his table in Blood Type?
(a) Because they are going to Seattle together.
(b) They are friends.
(c) Help with his Biology homework.
(d) To ask about the English assignment.
10. What does Edward say it is easier to do when he tunes out all the voices?
(a) Seem normal.
(b) Remain sane.
11. What do they do in class when Bella arrives for Biology?
(a) Give oral reports.
(b) Disect frogs.
(c) Look at insects.
(d) Examine their blood.
12. What does Bella dream of that night for the first time?
(a) Edward Cullen.
13. What does Bella say she would have done if Edward had asked her to go to the dance?
(a) Said yes and then canceled last minute.
(b) Pretended not to speak English.
(c) Told him she was going with someone else.
(d) Told him no.
14. Where does Bella remember her pepper spray is?
(a) On the counter in the kitchen.
(b) In Phoenix.
(c) At home still packed.
(d) Her backpack.
15. Why does Edward say he is going hunting with Alice?
(a) She has to go anyway.
(b) She is the best hunter.
(c) She is the most supportive.
(d) She tricked him into it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie say that Billy Black sold Charlie his truck?
2. How does Edward say he knew that Bella didn't go into the bookstore?
3. How long does Jacob say he has been seventeen?
4. What does Edward say Emmett looks like when he is hunting?
5. Why does Bella say that she is wearing her favorite shirt to the airport?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)