|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella dream of that night for the first time?
(d) Edward Cullen.
2. What does Jessica say when Bella says she doesn't think that Edward likes her?
(a) He doesn't like anyone.
(b) Edward is just unique.
(c) She is sure that Bella is wrong.
(d) It's possible.
3. What does Jacob ask Bella if she likes?
(a) Scary stories.
(b) Folk tales.
(c) Chocolate cake.
4. What does Bella speculate is the reason that Jessica doesn't like the Cullens after she sees the way that Jessica looks at them?
5. How does Edward say he knew that Bella didn't go into the bookstore?
(a) He thought the bookstore looked too phoney.
(b) He read some tea leaves.
(c) He followed her scent.
(d) He read the ladies' minds.
6. What does Bella feel is the reason that Edward isn't at school in Open Book?
(a) The odd weather.
(c) Because of a car accident.
(d) His homework.
7. What does Jacob say about the truck that Bella bought?
(a) Don't try to drive it over sixty.
(b) Don't trust the brakes too much.
(c) Be sure to keep an eye on the carborator.
(d) Try and honk the horn when you turn a corner.
8. What reason does Bella suggest for Edward asking her to come to his table in Blood Type?
(a) To ask about the English assignment.
(b) They are friends.
(c) Because they are going to Seattle together.
(d) Help with his Biology homework.
9. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
(a) The dark eyes of the hunter.
(b) A picture of her mother.
(c) A mirrored reflextion of her would be killer.
(d) The moon.
10. What does Edward tell the paramedics when they arrive?
(a) Bella is delusional.
(b) Edward is feeling ill.
(c) Bella hit her head.
(d) Bella has a sprained arm.
11. Why does Edward say that he shouldn't have driven Bella to school?
(a) They need to spend less time together.
(b) He is leaving early with Alice.
(c) His car is having trouble.
(d) Billy Black seeming them together is going to cause trouble.
12. What does Edward make Bella promise not to do?
(a) Speak about him or his family again.
(b) Go anywhere with Mike again.
(c) Go into the woods alone.
(d) Agree to go anywhere with Edward again.
13. What does Bella say that her emotions are tied to?
(a) Every muscle in her body.
(b) Her tear ducts.
(c) Her facial features.
(d) Her stomach.
14. What is Bella doing when Edward enters the class in the chapter Open Book?
(a) Braiding a piece of her hair.
(b) Doodling on her notebook.
(c) Setting up the microscope.
(d) Checking her phone for text messages.
15. What happens as Bella tries to storm out of her Biology class in Invitations?
(a) Bella trips and drops her books.
(b) Bella knocks a couple of people over.
(c) Bella breaks a beaker.
(d) Bella runs into the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say about ditching class?
2. What does Mike tell Bella that Edward does that Mike doesn't like?
3. What does the Indian boy say when the Cullens are mentioned?
4. What does Charlie arrive in to pick up Bella at the airport?
5. What reason does Bella give for not wanting to go out with Mike?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)