|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say to Edward when he says that it doesn't sound fair that she is miserable?
(a) Life isn't fair.
(b) It would be alright eventually.
(c) Somethings are worth the sacrifice.
(d) It's not so bad.
2. What surprises Bella when she first sees the truck her dad bought her?
(a) She actually likes it.
(b) The wonderful paint job.
(c) It is allowed on the street.
(d) The amount of rust the car is holding.
3. What does Jacob say about the truck that Bella bought?
(a) Be sure to keep an eye on the carborator.
(b) Don't trust the brakes too much.
(c) Don't try to drive it over sixty.
(d) Try and honk the horn when you turn a corner.
4. Where does Edward tell Bella they are going?
(a) For a five-mile hike.
(b) An island on a secluded lake.
(c) A hunting lodge.
(d) To the movies.
5. What does Bella say about her decision to go to Forks in the preface?
(a) She wonders if it was the right thing to do.
(b) She can't believe it has lead to this.
(c) She can't regret it.
(d) She regrets it.
6. Why does Bella say that she is wearing her favorite shirt to the airport?
(a) As a farewell gesture.
(b) To create the perfect scene in her mind for her last day in Phoenix.
(c) To lift her own spirits.
(d) For good luck.
7. What does Edward say is the reason he isn't strapped to a hospital bed like Bella and Tyler and Phenomenon?
(a) Because Edward bribed the paramedics.
(b) Because everyone is afraid of his father.
(c) It's all about who you know.
(d) Edward had an appointment
8. What does Jacob ask Bella if she likes?
(b) Folk tales.
(c) Chocolate cake.
(d) Scary stories.
9. Why does Edward say that Rosalie doesn't drive her red convertible to school unless she needs to?
(a) They try to blend in.
(b) It has horrible gas milage.
(c) It isn't dependable.
(d) It is a magnent for tickets.
10. What does Bella ask Edward after he introduces himself in Open Book?
(a) What his father is like.
(b) How he knew who her father was.
(c) Why he hates her.
(d) Why he called her Bella rather than Isabella.
11. How does Bella describe dying in the place of someone she loves?
12. What does Bella speculate is the reason that Jessica doesn't like the Cullens after she sees the way that Jessica looks at them?
13. What does Bella tell Edward about blood?
(a) It reminds her of her dying grandmother.
(b) She had surgery once and it caused a phobia.
(c) She was in a car accident once and someone died.
(d) She can smell it.
14. Why does Edward say he doesn't hunt people?
(a) It has a foul effect on vampires.
(b) Because there are people to kill them.
(c) He doesn't want to be a monster.
(d) There are laws in the vampire world.
15. What does Mike tell Bella that Edward does that Mike doesn't like?
(a) Controls her.
(b) Bosses her around.
(c) Picks his nose.
(d) Looks at her like she is something to eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Bella up the morning she is going to go to La Push?
2. What reason does Bella suggest for Edward asking her to come to his table in Blood Type?
3. What does Bella say she would have done if Edward had asked her to go to the dance?
4. What does Jacob say that the Quileutes are supposedly descended from?
5. What does Bella tell Mike when he asks about Bella and Edward?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)