|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella see in the window of the bookstore that she chooses not to enter?
(a) Anti-Government propaganda.
(b) Religious pamplets.
(d) Stuffed animals.
2. What excuse does Bella create to not go to the spring dance?
(a) She is still under doctor's care after the accident.
(b) She has to wash her hair.
(c) She doesn't like to dance.
(d) She is going to Seattle.
3. How does Bella describe dying in the place of someone she loves?
4. What is Bella relieved to find mention of in the vampire information?
(a) A way to cure vampirism.
(b) Vampires are subject to laws.
(c) Vampires are only a myth.
(d) A group of good vampires.
5. What does Edward promise to let Bella do if she will forgive him for watching her in gym?
(a) Take her to meet his family.
(b) Take her to watch him hunt.
(c) Let her go to the dance.
(d) Let her drive to Seattle.
6. What does Bella tell Jessica that Edward doesn't like?
(a) That he is a member of the legion of the undead.
(b) That she likes Edward more than he likes her.
(c) That Edward smells intoxicating.
(d) That Edward drives like a maniac.
7. When Bella first sees the Cullens what does she notice is the same about them?
(a) The color of their eyes.
(b) Their chalky white appearance.
(c) Their hair.
(d) The way that they walk.
8. What does Edward say is the reason he isn't strapped to a hospital bed like Bella and Tyler and Phenomenon?
(a) Edward had an appointment
(b) Because Edward bribed the paramedics.
(c) Because everyone is afraid of his father.
(d) It's all about who you know.
9. What does Edward say it is easier to do when he tunes out all the voices?
(b) Seem normal.
(c) Remain sane.
10. What does Edward say about ditching class?
(a) It is a requirment for graduation.
(b) You haven't lived until you have ditched class.
(c) He tries to get his quota in.
(d) It is healthy to do once in awhile.
11. What does Bella say to Edward when he says that it doesn't sound fair that she is miserable?
(a) Somethings are worth the sacrifice.
(b) Life isn't fair.
(c) It's not so bad.
(d) It would be alright eventually.
12. What does the Indian boy say when the Cullens are mentioned?
(a) They aren't allowed at La Push.
(b) They are good friends.
(c) They are freaks.
(d) They have a restraining order.
13. What does Bella tell Mike when he asks about Bella and Edward?
(a) Mike needed a life.
(b) It isn't any of Mike's business.
(c) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
(d) That Jessica looked pretty today.
14. From where does Jessica say that the Cullens have moved to Forks?
(a) No one is sure.
15. What does Bella tell Edward that she has considered for possibilities to explain him?
(b) Radioactive spiders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say Charlie is doing that is getting on her nerves?
2. How does Edward say he knew that Bella didn't go into the bookstore?
3. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
4. What does Bella say that her emotions are tied to?
5. Why does Charlie say that Billy Black sold Charlie his truck?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)