|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella ask Edward after he introduces himself in Open Book?
(a) How he knew who her father was.
(b) What his father is like.
(c) Why he called her Bella rather than Isabella.
(d) Why he hates her.
2. What does Jacob say about the truck that Bella bought?
(a) Don't try to drive it over sixty.
(b) Try and honk the horn when you turn a corner.
(c) Be sure to keep an eye on the carborator.
(d) Don't trust the brakes too much.
3. What does Bella's mother beg her to do?
(a) Let Charlie keep a close eye on her.
(b) Come home.
(c) Come meet her and Phil.
(d) Go back to the hospital.
4. What does Edward tell Bella during Biology in Invitations?
(a) He really likes her.
(b) She smells nice.
(c) It is better if they aren't friends.
(d) She should go to the dance.
5. What is the first question that Bella asks Edward that he refuses to answer?
(a) Why his eyes change color.
(b) Can he fly.
(c) Why he is in Port Angeles.
(d) What year he was born.
6. What does Edward say Emmett looks like when he is hunting?
(d) Grizzly Bear.
7. What does Bella decide that Edward meant when he said they shouldn't be friends?
(a) He thinks she is a dork.
(b) He doesn't like her friends.
(c) He has been told by his parents to stay away.
(d) He doesn't want to lead her on.
8. What does Jacob say that the Quileutes are supposedly descended from?
9. What is Bella relieved to find mention of in the vampire information?
(a) Vampires are subject to laws.
(b) Vampires are only a myth.
(c) A way to cure vampirism.
(d) A group of good vampires.
10. What do they do in class when Bella arrives for Biology?
(a) Look at insects.
(b) Disect frogs.
(c) Examine their blood.
(d) Give oral reports.
11. What does Billy say is part of the reason that they came over to visit?
(a) It was on their way to town.
(b) To check on the truck.
(c) To pick up a part.
(d) Jacob wanted to see Bella.
12. Why does Edward say he is going hunting with Alice?
(a) She tricked him into it.
(b) She has to go anyway.
(c) She is the most supportive.
(d) She is the best hunter.
13. What does Bella say to Edward when he says that it doesn't sound fair that she is miserable?
(a) Life isn't fair.
(b) It would be alright eventually.
(c) It's not so bad.
(d) Somethings are worth the sacrifice.
14. What does Bella realize is the reason she had no trouble driving in the ice and snow in Phenomenon?
(a) The four wheel drive is engaged.
(b) She has specialized snow tires on the truck.
(c) Charlie put chains on her tires.
(d) There are salt trucks out on the road.
15. What does Bella ask Jacob to do?
(a) Walk up to the shop.
(b) Go for a swim.
(c) Go for a walk with her on the beach.
(d) Go to the tidal pools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella tell Edward about blood?
2. Why does Bella opt not to get a library card?
3. Why does Edward say he doesn't hunt people?
4. What does Edward say is a dangerous mistake that he has made?
5. What does Bella say her stepfather does for a living?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)