|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Impasse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say it is easier to do when he tunes out all the voices?
(a) Seem normal.
(c) Remain sane.
2. Why does Edward say that Rosalie doesn't drive her red convertible to school unless she needs to?
(a) They try to blend in.
(b) It isn't dependable.
(c) It is a magnent for tickets.
(d) It has horrible gas milage.
3. What does Jacob say that the Quileutes are supposedly descended from?
4. What does Bella say happened that caused her to give up on having pets?
(a) She was allergic to almost everything.
(b) She killed three fish in a row.
(c) Her puppy got ran over.
(d) Her kitten pooped in her shoes.
5. What does Bella say her stepfather does for a living?
(b) Plays ball.
(d) Construction work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella describe dying in the place of someone she loves?
2. Why does Edward say he is going hunting with Alice?
3. What does Alice say she saw in the beginning of Hide-and-Seek when she is rocking back and forth?
4. What does Bella say to Edward when he says that it doesn't sound fair that she is miserable?
5. Why does Bella say that she is going to go on to Phoenix?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)