|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Impasse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
(a) So that they can keep an accurate score.
(b) To make it feel more like a competition.
(c) Because she looks good in stripes.
(d) They like to cheat.
2. What does Bella say to Edward when he says that it doesn't sound fair that she is miserable?
(a) Somethings are worth the sacrifice.
(b) It would be alright eventually.
(c) Life isn't fair.
(d) It's not so bad.
3. What does Bella say she would have done if Edward had asked her to go to the dance?
(a) Pretended not to speak English.
(b) Told him she was going with someone else.
(c) Told him no.
(d) Said yes and then canceled last minute.
4. What does Bella describe the pain in her hand as?
(b) Like something is ripping at her skin.
(c) Nothing too bad.
5. What does Bella say she is going to do in order to keep her dad and the Cullen family safe?
(a) Leave him a mysterious note.
(b) Call the cops.
(c) Tell her dad she is going on a road trip.
(d) Tell her dad she is going back to Phoenix.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
2. What does the Indian boy say when the Cullens are mentioned?
3. What does Bella ask Alice to do?
4. What does Bella tell Edward about blood?
5. What does Bella realize when she talks to Dr. Cullen?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)