|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Impatience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
(a) They can turn into bat fish.
(b) They can tread water faster.
(c) They can float easier.
(d) They don't need to breathe.
2. Why does Edward tell Bella she should tell Charlie that she is going out with Edward?
(a) Because it is the right thing to do.
(b) So he will have some incentive to bring her home.
(c) Because he wants Charlie to respect him.
(d) So that someone will know where to look for her if something goes wrong.
3. What does Bella say she is more than a little obsessed by?
(a) Her father's new behavior.
(c) The odd things in Forks.
(d) A murder that has happened.
4. What do they do to confuse James' ability to track Bella's scent?
(a) Bella douses herself in deer urine.
(b) Rosalie and Bella trade clothes.
(c) Bella and Esme trade clothes.
(d) Bella gives a piece of her clothing to each family member.
5. What does Billy say is part of the reason that they came over to visit?
(a) To check on the truck.
(b) To pick up a part.
(c) It was on their way to town.
(d) Jacob wanted to see Bella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
2. Where does Bella go walking after waking up from her dream?
3. What does Bella tell her father when she gets home?
4. What had Emmett been dying of?
5. What does Edward say he did in order to handle being around Bella?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)