|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Impatience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward say he doesn't hunt people?
(a) Because there are people to kill them.
(b) He doesn't want to be a monster.
(c) It has a foul effect on vampires.
(d) There are laws in the vampire world.
2. What does Edward tell Bella after she admits she isn't going to quit asking about how he managed to get to her so quickly and stop the van from crushing her?
(a) Everyone will think she is crazy.
(b) She is being childish.
(c) He doesn't have time to talk.
(d) He hopes she enjoyes disappointment.
3. Why does Edward say that he shouldn't have driven Bella to school?
(a) They need to spend less time together.
(b) He is leaving early with Alice.
(c) His car is having trouble.
(d) Billy Black seeming them together is going to cause trouble.
4. What does Edward explain is part of the reason that James is so intent on killing Bella?
(a) Because James is a psycho.
(b) Because Edward stood up to James.
(c) James needs to kill.
(d) Because Bella looks like someone in James's past.
5. What does Edward say is the reason Bella cannot drive home?
(a) She is drunk from his presence.
(b) She has had too much wine with their lunch.
(c) She forgot her licence at home.
(d) She scares him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella say she is worried about?
2. What does Angela say is the reason the Cullens miss school when the weather is nice?
3. What do they do to confuse James' ability to track Bella's scent?
4. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
5. What surprises Bella when she first sees the truck her dad bought her?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)