|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Impatience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say is a dangerous mistake that he has made?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Taking that left at Albuquerque
(c) Remaining near Bella when he is hungry.
(d) Being alone with Bella.
2. What does Bella say happened that caused her to give up on having pets?
(a) She killed three fish in a row.
(b) She was allergic to almost everything.
(c) Her kitten pooped in her shoes.
(d) Her puppy got ran over.
3. Why does Bella tell her father that she has to leave?
(a) She misses her mother too much.
(b) So she doesn't get stuck there like her mother did.
(c) Because Edward wants too much from her.
(d) She hates her father.
4. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
(a) To make it feel more like a competition.
(b) So that they can keep an accurate score.
(c) Because she looks good in stripes.
(d) They like to cheat.
5. What does Bella decide to cook to keep herself busy in Invitations?
(c) Moo goo gai pan.
(d) Chicken enchiladas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bella go walking after waking up from her dream?
2. What does Bella ask her father to let her be in charge of?
3. Why does Edward say he is going hunting with Alice?
4. What does Edward say about ditching class?
5. What does Bella tell Jessica that Edward doesn't like?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)