|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Impatience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice say is the reason she doesn't want to tell Bella about becoming a vampire?
(a) Carlisle has made it forbidden.
(b) Edward told her not to.
(c) It frightens Alice.
(d) Edward wants to tell her himself.
2. What does Edward say is the real reason Rosalie is staying away?
(a) Rosalie is afraid of how she will react around a human.
(b) Rosalie has to go hunt.
(c) Rosalie views Bella as a threat.
(d) Rosalie is jealous.
3. What does Edward tell Bella during Biology in Invitations?
(a) She smells nice.
(b) It is better if they aren't friends.
(c) She should go to the dance.
(d) He really likes her.
4. What does Bella tell Edward about blood?
(a) She had surgery once and it caused a phobia.
(b) She can smell it.
(c) It reminds her of her dying grandmother.
(d) She was in a car accident once and someone died.
5. What reason does Bella give for not wanting to go out with Mike?
(a) Her father won't let her date.
(b) She is involved with Edward.
(c) It would hurt Jessica.
(d) She isn't interested in Mike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question that Bella asks Edward that he refuses to answer?
2. Why does Edward say he is going hunting with Alice?
3. What does Edward say is his favorite predator to hunt?
4. What does Bella ask Edward after he introduces himself in Open Book?
5. Why does Edward say that Rosalie doesn't drive her red convertible to school unless she needs to?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)