|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Game.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say is a dangerous mistake that he has made?
(a) Being alone with Bella.
(b) Taking that left at Albuquerque
(c) Remaining near Bella when he is hungry.
(d) Going to school.
2. What does Jessica say when Bella says she doesn't think that Edward likes her?
(a) It's possible.
(b) She is sure that Bella is wrong.
(c) He doesn't like anyone.
(d) Edward is just unique.
3. Why does Edward say that he shouldn't have driven Bella to school?
(a) His car is having trouble.
(b) They need to spend less time together.
(c) He is leaving early with Alice.
(d) Billy Black seeming them together is going to cause trouble.
4. What does Billy say is part of the reason that they came over to visit?
(a) To pick up a part.
(b) It was on their way to town.
(c) To check on the truck.
(d) Jacob wanted to see Bella.
5. What does Edward do for Bella at his house?
(a) Plays the piano.
(b) Ties her shoe.
(c) Cooks her a meal.
(d) Paints her a picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
2. In the last of the preface what does Bella say that the hunter is doing as he walks towards her?
3. Where does Bella go walking after waking up from her dream?
4. What does Edward tell the paramedics when they arrive?
5. What does Edward tell Bella about their being friends?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)