|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Game.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward say it is easier to do when he tunes out all the voices?
(a) Seem normal.
(c) Remain sane.
2. Why does Edward say swimming is easy for them?
(a) They can tread water faster.
(b) They don't need to breathe.
(c) They can turn into bat fish.
(d) They can float easier.
3. What does Bella say she would have done if Edward had asked her to go to the dance?
(a) Told him no.
(b) Told him she was going with someone else.
(c) Pretended not to speak English.
(d) Said yes and then canceled last minute.
4. What does Edward say is the reason he needs to go back to school?
(a) To get his car.
(b) For an English test.
(c) To get Bella's homework.
(d) To tell everyone they survived.
5. How many times does Edward say he has found someone who made him feel the way that Bella does as far as smell goes?
(a) Too many times to count.
(c) Only once before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say he was dying of when Carlisle found him?
2. What ability does Edward explain that Alice has?
3. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed Rosalie?
4. Who does Bella have to sit next to in Biology class?
5. What does Alice say to Bella when they hug?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)