|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Game.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say that her emotions are tied to?
(a) Her facial features.
(b) Her tear ducts.
(c) Every muscle in her body.
(d) Her stomach.
2. What does Edward tell Bella after she admits she isn't going to quit asking about how he managed to get to her so quickly and stop the van from crushing her?
(a) He doesn't have time to talk.
(b) She is being childish.
(c) He hopes she enjoyes disappointment.
(d) Everyone will think she is crazy.
3. What does Bella decide to cook to keep herself busy in Invitations?
(b) Chicken enchiladas.
(c) Moo goo gai pan.
4. What does Bella say happened that caused her to give up on having pets?
(a) She was allergic to almost everything.
(b) Her puppy got ran over.
(c) She killed three fish in a row.
(d) Her kitten pooped in her shoes.
5. What ability does Edward explain that Alice has?
(a) She can control the weather.
(b) She can see things that might happen.
(c) She can fly.
(d) She can manipulate the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Esme give for being the ref for the ballgames?
2. In the last of the preface what does Bella say that the hunter is doing as he walks towards her?
3. Where does Bella tell Mike she has seen snow before?
4. What does Edward say Carlisle found when he went to France?
5. How many times does Edward say he has found someone who made him feel the way that Bella does as far as smell goes?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)