|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Complications.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward say he doesn't hunt people?
(a) It has a foul effect on vampires.
(b) He doesn't want to be a monster.
(c) There are laws in the vampire world.
(d) Because there are people to kill them.
2. When Edward drives Bella to school in Complications what is the first question he asks her?
(a) What is your favorite food?
(b) How often do you eat pizza?
(c) What is your favorite color?
(d) What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
3. What does Bella say about her decision to go to Forks in the preface?
(a) She can't believe it has lead to this.
(b) She can't regret it.
(c) She wonders if it was the right thing to do.
(d) She regrets it.
4. What does Bella say that her emotions are tied to?
(a) Her stomach.
(b) Her tear ducts.
(c) Her facial features.
(d) Every muscle in her body.
5. What does Bella decide that Edward meant when he said they shouldn't be friends?
(a) He thinks she is a dork.
(b) He doesn't like her friends.
(c) He doesn't want to lead her on.
(d) He has been told by his parents to stay away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Bella create to not go to the spring dance?
2. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
3. Why does Edward tell Bella she should tell Charlie that she is going out with Edward?
4. What does Bella see in the window of the bookstore that she chooses not to enter?
5. What does Bella tell Eric is the reason that she isn't tan?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)