|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Complications.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edward say he knew that Bella didn't go into the bookstore?
(a) He read some tea leaves.
(b) He followed her scent.
(c) He read the ladies' minds.
(d) He thought the bookstore looked too phoney.
2. What happens as Bella tries to storm out of her Biology class in Invitations?
(a) Bella trips and drops her books.
(b) Bella breaks a beaker.
(c) Bella knocks a couple of people over.
(d) Bella runs into the door.
3. Why does Edward say he doesn't hunt people?
(a) He doesn't want to be a monster.
(b) Because there are people to kill them.
(c) It has a foul effect on vampires.
(d) There are laws in the vampire world.
4. What does Angela say is the reason the Cullens miss school when the weather is nice?
(a) To enjoy family time.
(b) As a religious practice.
(c) Because they were freaks.
(d) To go backpacking.
5. What does Bella decide that Edward meant when he said they shouldn't be friends?
(a) He doesn't want to lead her on.
(b) He doesn't like her friends.
(c) He thinks she is a dork.
(d) He has been told by his parents to stay away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward say it is easier to do when he tunes out all the voices?
2. What does Edward tell Bella about their being friends?
3. Who does Bella have to sit next to in Biology class?
4. What does Bella type into her computer?
5. What does Bella feel is the reason that Edward isn't at school in Open Book?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)