|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood Type.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edward tell Bella about their being friends?
(a) He isn't a good friend for her.
(b) He doesn't know how to be friends.
(c) He wants to be more than friends.
(d) Friends is a meaningless word.
2. What does Edward tell the paramedics when they arrive?
(a) Edward is feeling ill.
(b) Bella is delusional.
(c) Bella hit her head.
(d) Bella has a sprained arm.
3. What does Edward tell Bella after she admits she isn't going to quit asking about how he managed to get to her so quickly and stop the van from crushing her?
(a) He doesn't have time to talk.
(b) Everyone will think she is crazy.
(c) She is being childish.
(d) He hopes she enjoyes disappointment.
4. What does Bella realize when she talks to Dr. Cullen?
(a) He knows what Edward is hiding.
(b) He is a nut job.
(c) He doesn't care about Edward.
(d) He isn't native to America.
5. What does Charlie tell Bella she needs to do when she gets home?
(a) Take an asprin.
(b) Go lay down.
(c) Clean her room.
(d) Call her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bella describe dying in the place of someone she loves?
2. What does Bella tell Edward that she has considered for possibilities to explain him?
3. What does Bella realize is different about Edward in Open Book?
4. What does Bella say her stepfather does for a living?
5. What does Bella's father say is the reason that Dr. Cullen has chosen to live in a small town like Forks?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)