|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood Type.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella tell Edward about blood?
(a) She was in a car accident once and someone died.
(b) It reminds her of her dying grandmother.
(c) She can smell it.
(d) She had surgery once and it caused a phobia.
2. How does Bella describe dying in the place of someone she loves?
3. What does Bella decide that Edward meant when he said they shouldn't be friends?
(a) He has been told by his parents to stay away.
(b) He thinks she is a dork.
(c) He doesn't want to lead her on.
(d) He doesn't like her friends.
4. What does Bella decide to cook to keep herself busy in Invitations?
(a) Chicken enchiladas.
(b) Moo goo gai pan.
5. What surprises Bella when she first sees the truck her dad bought her?
(a) The amount of rust the car is holding.
(b) It is allowed on the street.
(c) She actually likes it.
(d) The wonderful paint job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward tell Bella about their being friends?
2. What does Bella tell Edward that she has considered for possibilities to explain him?
3. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
4. What does Edward tell Bella after she admits she isn't going to quit asking about how he managed to get to her so quickly and stop the van from crushing her?
5. Who is the doctor that tends to Bella?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)