|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phenomenon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella say to Edward when he says that it doesn't sound fair that she is miserable?
(a) Life isn't fair.
(b) Somethings are worth the sacrifice.
(c) It would be alright eventually.
(d) It's not so bad.
2. What does Bella ask her father to let her be in charge of?
(a) Buying her own clothes.
3. Why does Bella opt not to get a library card?
(a) She would rather buy a book.
(b) The library keeps odd hours.
(c) They only keep religious literature.
(d) The library is poorly stocked.
4. What does Bella have to play in gym?
5. Who does Bella have to sit next to in Biology class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella's father say is the reason that Dr. Cullen has chosen to live in a small town like Forks?
2. What does Bella ask Edward after he introduces himself in Open Book?
3. What does Charlie tell Bella she needs to do when she gets home?
4. What does Bella speculate is the reason that Jessica doesn't like the Cullens after she sees the way that Jessica looks at them?
5. What is Bella doing when Edward enters the class in the chapter Open Book?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)