|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phone Call.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edward say that he shouldn't have driven Bella to school?
(a) He is leaving early with Alice.
(b) Billy Black seeming them together is going to cause trouble.
(c) They need to spend less time together.
(d) His car is having trouble.
2. What does Bella say that her emotions are tied to?
(a) Her facial features.
(b) Every muscle in her body.
(c) Her tear ducts.
(d) Her stomach.
3. What does Edward say that Charlie did before he left for work?
(a) Reattached the cables to her truck.
(b) Put her key back on the table.
(c) Replaced her driver license.
(d) Came in to check on Bella.
4. From where does Jessica say that the Cullens have moved to Forks?
(d) No one is sure.
5. What is Bella doing when Edward enters the class in the chapter Open Book?
(a) Checking her phone for text messages.
(b) Braiding a piece of her hair.
(c) Setting up the microscope.
(d) Doodling on her notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bella first sees the Cullens what does she notice is the same about them?
2. What does Billy say is part of the reason that they came over to visit?
3. Why does Edward say that Rosalie doesn't drive her red convertible to school unless she needs to?
4. What does Edward tell Bella during Biology in Invitations?
5. Why does Edward tell Bella she should tell Charlie that she is going out with Edward?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)