|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mind over Matter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella see in the window of the bookstore that she chooses not to enter?
(a) Anti-Government propaganda.
(b) Religious pamplets.
(d) Stuffed animals.
2. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
(a) The desert.
(b) The relationship between her and her mother.
(c) Her room.
(d) How much she hates raw onions.
3. What does Bella tell Mike when he asks about Bella and Edward?
(a) That Jessica looked pretty today.
(b) That she needs to go to the bathroom.
(c) It isn't any of Mike's business.
(d) Mike needed a life.
4. What is Bella doing when Edward enters the class in the chapter Open Book?
(a) Doodling on her notebook.
(b) Braiding a piece of her hair.
(c) Setting up the microscope.
(d) Checking her phone for text messages.
5. What does Edward say is the real reason he wanted Bella to have dinner with him?
(a) So he can watch her eat.
(b) To keep him from going to kill the men that wanted to attack Bella.
(c) To talk to Bella.
(d) Because Edwards wants Bella to leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike tell Bella that Edward does that Mike doesn't like?
2. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed Rosalie?
3. What does Bella ask Edward after he introduces himself in Open Book?
4. What does Bella feel is the reason that Edward isn't at school in Open Book?
5. What do they do in class when Bella arrives for Biology?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)