|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mind over Matter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they do in class when Bella arrives for Biology?
(a) Disect frogs.
(b) Give oral reports.
(c) Look at insects.
(d) Examine their blood.
2. What is the first question that Bella asks Edward that he refuses to answer?
(a) Can he fly.
(b) What year he was born.
(c) Why he is in Port Angeles.
(d) Why his eyes change color.
3. What does Jessica say when Bella says she doesn't think that Edward likes her?
(a) He doesn't like anyone.
(b) She is sure that Bella is wrong.
(c) It's possible.
(d) Edward is just unique.
4. What does Edward say he was dying of when Carlisle found him?
(a) Small pox.
(b) Spanish influenza.
5. What does Bella say to Edward when he says that it doesn't sound fair that she is miserable?
(a) Somethings are worth the sacrifice.
(b) It's not so bad.
(c) Life isn't fair.
(d) It would be alright eventually.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella ask her father to let her be in charge of?
2. What reason does Bella suggest for Edward asking her to come to his table in Blood Type?
3. What does Bella tell Edward that she has considered for possibilities to explain him?
4. Where does Bella remember her pepper spray is?
5. What does Bella ask Edward after he introduces himself in Open Book?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)