|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mind over Matter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella see in the window of the bookstore that she chooses not to enter?
(b) Anti-Government propaganda.
(c) Religious pamplets.
(d) Stuffed animals.
2. What does Edward say about ditching class?
(a) He tries to get his quota in.
(b) It is a requirment for graduation.
(c) You haven't lived until you have ditched class.
(d) It is healthy to do once in awhile.
3. What is Bella doing when Edward enters the class in the chapter Open Book?
(a) Checking her phone for text messages.
(b) Braiding a piece of her hair.
(c) Doodling on her notebook.
(d) Setting up the microscope.
4. Who is at Bella's house when Edward drops her off?
(c) Billy Black.
(d) The deputiy sherrif.
5. What does Bella feel is the reason that Edward isn't at school in Open Book?
(a) Because of a car accident.
(b) His homework.
(d) The odd weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ability does Edward explain that Alice has?
2. What does Edward tell Bella about their being friends?
3. What does Bella tell Mike when he asks about Bella and Edward?
4. When Edward drives Bella to school in Complications what is the first question he asks her?
5. Where does Bella tell Mike she has seen snow before?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)