|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mind over Matter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eseme dying of when she was changed?
(a) An unknown disease.
(b) A gunshot wound.
(d) She had fallen from a cliff.
2. What does Bella tell Edward about blood?
(a) She was in a car accident once and someone died.
(b) It reminds her of her dying grandmother.
(c) She can smell it.
(d) She had surgery once and it caused a phobia.
3. What does Bella say to Edward when he says that it doesn't sound fair that she is miserable?
(a) Life isn't fair.
(b) It would be alright eventually.
(c) It's not so bad.
(d) Somethings are worth the sacrifice.
4. What does Bella see in the window of the bookstore that she chooses not to enter?
(a) Stuffed animals.
(b) Anti-Government propaganda.
(d) Religious pamplets.
5. What does Bella tell Edward that she has considered for possibilities to explain him?
(c) Radioactive spiders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella ask Edward after he introduces himself in Open Book?
2. What does Edward say is the real reason he wanted Bella to have dinner with him?
3. What is the first question that Bella asks Edward that he refuses to answer?
4. What does Bella say her stepfather does for a living?
5. When Edward drives Bella to school in Complications what is the first question he asks her?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)