|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mind over Matter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bella tell Edward that she has considered for possibilities to explain him?
(c) Radioactive spiders.
2. What does Bella's father say is the reason that Dr. Cullen has chosen to live in a small town like Forks?
(a) They move around a lot and go everywhere.
(b) His wife wanted to live in a small town.
(c) They wanted to start over with their kids.
(d) They had a family member leave them some land.
3. Where does Bella remember her pepper spray is?
(a) Her backpack.
(b) At home still packed.
(c) On the counter in the kitchen.
(d) In Phoenix.
4. What is Bella doing when Edward enters the class in the chapter Open Book?
(a) Checking her phone for text messages.
(b) Setting up the microscope.
(c) Braiding a piece of her hair.
(d) Doodling on her notebook.
5. What is the first question that Bella asks Edward that he refuses to answer?
(a) Why he is in Port Angeles.
(b) What year he was born.
(c) Can he fly.
(d) Why his eyes change color.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella feel is the reason that Edward isn't at school in Open Book?
2. What does Edward say is the reason that Carlisle changed him?
3. What does Bella ask Edward after he introduces himself in Open Book?
4. What does Bella describe to Edward before she gets out of his car in Complications?
5. What does Edward say about ditching class?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)