1. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
(a) The dark eyes of the hunter.
(b) The moon.
(c) A mirrored reflextion of her would be killer.
(d) A picture of her mother.
2. How does Bella describe dying in the place of someone she loves?
3. What does Bella say about her decision to go to Forks in the preface?
(a) She can't believe it has lead to this.
(b) She wonders if it was the right thing to do.
(c) She can't regret it.
(d) She regrets it.
4. In the last of the preface what does Bella say that the hunter is doing as he walks towards her?
(c) Licks his lips.
(d) Starts transforming into a hideous vampire.
5. Why does Bella say that she is wearing her favorite shirt to the airport?
(a) For good luck.
(b) To create the perfect scene in her mind for her last day in Phoenix.
(c) As a farewell gesture.
(d) To lift her own spirits.
This section contains 5,237 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)