1. In the preface what does Bella say she is looking at?
(a) The moon.
(b) The dark eyes of the hunter.
(c) A picture of her mother.
(d) A mirrored reflextion of her would be killer.
2. How does Bella describe dying in the place of someone she loves?
3. What does Bella say about her decision to go to Forks in the preface?
(a) She wonders if it was the right thing to do.
(b) She can't believe it has lead to this.
(c) She can't regret it.
(d) She regrets it.
4. In the last of the preface what does Bella say that the hunter is doing as he walks towards her?
(a) Starts transforming into a hideous vampire.
(b) Licks his lips.
5. Why does Bella say that she is wearing her favorite shirt to the airport?
(a) For good luck.
(b) As a farewell gesture.
(c) To create the perfect scene in her mind for her last day in Phoenix.
(d) To lift her own spirits.
This section contains 5,237 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)