• Bella knows that her decision to come to Forks has lead to her death but she cannot bring herself to regret this decision.
• Bella feels that dying in the place of someone you love is noble.
• Bella gets on a plane to go live with her father in the small town of Forks where it seemingly always rains and is almost never sunny.
• Bella is unhappy to be in Forks but tries not to let her father know how unhappy she is.
• Bella is given an old truck and it is the one thing that brings her any happiness from being in Forks.
• At her fist day at school Bella makes a few friends but sits next a boy, Edward Cullen, in her Biology class who seems to hate her and Bella cries on the way home.
• At Bella's second day at school...
This section contains 1,937 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)