|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the October 2003 SPE Annual Technical Conference held?
2. Oil in Saudi Arabia will not last ____________.
3. Dr. Nansen Saleri heads what type of management group?
4. At the October 2003 SPE conference, how many papers were presented by Saudi Arabian authors?
5. What has been found to replace the aging heavy producing oil fields in Saudi Arabia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain, using examples from the book, how technology has influenced oil production. Has this been a positive or negative influence? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Using evidence from the book to support your answer, what indications are given to show that Saudi Arabian oil production is slowing down?
Essay Topic 3
Why is Arab Zone D so important? What are its characteristics? Support your answer with specific examples from the book.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)