|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the most accurate way to determine the true potential of a reserve rarely done?
(a) Too expensive.
(b) Takes too much time.
(c) Too many steps to take.
(d) Too few people know how to do it.
2. At the October 2003 SPE conference, how many papers were presented by Saudi Arabian authors?
3. When can the true recoverability figures of an oil reserve be discovered?
(a) When the reserve is shut down.
(b) When the reserve starts producing on a regular basis.
(c) When the reserve matures.
(d) When the reserve reaches its peak.
4. If Saudi Arabian production levels decline sharply, what will they affect?
(a) Regional oil supplies.
(b) European oil supplies.
(c) American oil supplies.
(d) Global oil supplies.
5. What was one of the issues addressed by the Saudi Arabian papers at the October 2003 SPE conference?
(a) Oil purity.
(b) Sandstone oil fields.
(d) Reserve levels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who printed in 2005 an article about Saudi Arabian oil fields facing challenges?
2. When did Saudi Arabia establish the Master Gas System?
3. What evidence is there to indicate that Saudi Arabian oil fields will be different from the oil fields in the rest of the world?
4. What word characterizes the gas initiative in Saudi Arabia?
5. Between 2004 and 2006, how many oil discoveries were made?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)