|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most accurate way to determine the true potential of a reserve?
(a) Drill the first wells.
(b) Drill and change the estimates based on production.
(c) Drill and see what happens.
(d) Drill appraisal wells.
2. What was one of the issues addressed by the Saudi Arabian papers at the October 2003 SPE conference?
(a) Oil purity.
(b) Reserve levels.
(d) Sandstone oil fields.
3. At the October 2003 SPE conference, how many papers were presented by Saudi Arabian authors?
4. Dr. Nansen Saleri heads what type of management group?
(a) Reservoir management group.
(b) Reserve management group.
(c) Rehabilitation management group.
(d) Cleanup management group.
5. What is happening to non-OPEC oil production?
(a) It doesn't exist.
(b) It is peaking.
(c) It is on the rise.
(d) It is in decline.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, where does the future of Saudi Arabian oil production lay?
2. When was Hawtah Trend discovered?
3. Overproduction and what have contributed to an early decline in production in Russian oil fields?
4. Shaybah is located near Saudi Arabia's border with what nation?
5. What is one of the most important uses of natural gas in Saudi Arabia today?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)