|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of logic describes the black and white area of interpretation?
(a) Logical logic.
(b) Fuzzy logic.
(c) Problematic logic.
(d) Clear logic.
2. Some people suggest that exploration for oil in Saudi Arabia has been less than successful in recent years because of what?
(a) Lack of oil.
(b) Lack of data.
(c) Lack of skilled engineers.
(d) Lack of effort.
3. What is happening to non-OPEC oil production?
(a) It doesn't exist.
(b) It is in decline.
(c) It is on the rise.
(d) It is peaking.
4. One paper, presented by a Saudi engineer, discusses how conventional analytical techniques are not accurately interpreting data from what type of wells?
(a) Shale wells.
(b) Horizontal wells.
(c) Offshore wells.
(d) Surface wells.
5. What has been found to replace the aging heavy producing oil fields in Saudi Arabia?
(a) Offshore oil fields.
(b) New oil fields.
(d) Natural gas fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. The geologists say that the Arab D Zone has eroded away over what period of time?
2. Where does Saudi Arabia invest money in order to maintain its position as the largest oil supplier in the world?
3. In the 1950's natural gas was seen as a useful product for what?
4. When Abdullah Jumah was asked to allow outside auditors in to verify the field production data, what was his response?
5. In the early days of oil exploration, natural gas was seen as what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)