|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the late 1970's, the U.S. estimated the total proven amount of reserves in Saudi Arabia to be what?
(a) 110 billion barrels.
(b) 100 billion barrels.
(c) 100 million barrels.
(d) 110 million barrels.
2. When does oil exploration begin in Saudi Arabia?
3. During which war did the expansion on the Saudi Arabian oil projects stop?
(a) World War I.
(b) World War II.
(d) The 20 years war.
4. Saudia Arabia became the third largest oil producer in the world behind who?
5. The crude oil coming from Saudi Arabia contains liberal amounts of what, which makes it less pure?
(c) Sea water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word characterizes the gas initiative in Saudi Arabia?
2. When did the United States's oil production peak?
3. When was Yerbin field discovered?
4. Arab D Zone 2B produces approximately how much of the oil output in Saudi Arabia?
5. When did prorating end?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)