|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Development of oil in Shaybah is what?
(a) Complex and risky.
(b) Inexpensive but labor intensive.
(c) Technologically dependent and expensive.
(d) A sure thing.
2. In 1988, the Saudi Arabian government raised the estimate of oil reserves in the country to what level?
(a) 450 billion barrels.
(b) 300 billion barrels.
(c) 400 billion barrels.
(d) 350 billion barrels.
3. When did prorating end?
4. The oil at Hawtah Trend is what?
(a) High purity.
(b) Low quality.
(c) Low purity.
(d) High quality.
5. How many "huge reserves" are there in Saudi Arabia?
Short Answer Questions
1. The information contained in the SPE papers confirms the uncertainty of Saudi Arabia's what?
2. When was Berri discovered?
3. In 2005, what is the only country in the world with unused oil capacity?
4. Since when has Ghawar been yielding the bulk of Saudi Arabia's oil supplies?
5. What has been found to replace the aging heavy producing oil fields in Saudi Arabia?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)