|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many technical papers does Simmons use to build his case?
(a) Over 150.
(b) Over 100.
(c) Over 50.
(d) Over 200.
2. What is one of the most important uses of natural gas in Saudi Arabia today?
(a) To power desalination plants.
(b) To power the larger urban centers.
(c) To power the oil drills.
(d) To power remote medical clinics.
3. According to Saudi Arabian officials, how long did it take before they found oil at Yerbin Field?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What will Saudi Arabia face if the oil production declines?
(a) International problems.
(b) Transportation problems.
(c) Religious problems.
(d) Economic problems.
5. The Shaybah field is located where?
(a) The Empty Quarter.
(b) The Exhausted Quater.
(c) The Shallow Quarter.
(d) The Eastern Quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Saudi Arabia established?
2. When it became clear that Saudi Arabia wasn't going to find enough natural gas to make processing it economically feasible, who did they reach out to?
3. How many square miles does Ghawar cover?
4. When was Berri discovered?
5. How has modern technology helped in predicting what oil reserves are present?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)