|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The oil at Hawtah Trend is what?
(a) High purity.
(b) Low purity.
(c) Low quality.
(d) High quality.
2. The new technology that Saudi Arabia has been implementing in their wells is associated with wells that have what?
(a) Had problems with their production.
(b) Held steady in production.
(c) Declined in production.
(d) Increased in production.
3. What is the name of one of the northern sites in the Ghawar oil field?
4. With the drop of pressure in key fields, what production is increased in the wells?
5. In 2005, what is the only country in the world with unused oil capacity?
(a) United States.
(c) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the late 1970's, the U.S. estimated the total proven amount of reserves in Saudi Arabia to be what?
2. What will Saudi Arabia face if the oil production declines?
3. Who did the United States government ask to investigate Saudi Arabia's ability to meet global oil demands?
4. Who was the first king of Saudia Arabia?
5. What is the most accurate way to determine the true potential of a reserve?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)