|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After drilling begins, the estimates are adjusted based on what?
(a) World price fluctuations.
(b) Length of time it takes to drill.
(c) Actual performace data.
(d) Current estimation techniques.
2. Who insists that Saudi Arabia will continue to be able to meet the demand for oil?
(b) The United States.
(c) Economic researchers.
(d) Saudia Arabian government.
3. Saudi Arabia, because the oil now is less pure, invests a lot of money in what?
(a) Gas oil crude plants.
(b) Gas oil separation plants.
(c) Gas oil technology plants.
(d) Gas oil purification plants.
4. Who promised King Faisal's father that Saudia Arabia would be consulted on any U.S. decision involving Palestine?
5. During which war did the expansion on the Saudi Arabian oil projects stop?
(a) The 20 years war.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the drop of pressure in key fields, what production is increased in the wells?
2. Where is Matthew Simmons from?
3. Where was the first significant oil find in the Middle East?
4. When Saudi Arabia entered the world of oil production, it was __________ to generate.
5. What did Saudi Arabian engineers present at the S.P.E. conferences?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)