|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 2005, what is the only country in the world with unused oil capacity?
(b) United States.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
2. Where is Matthew Simmons from?
3. What type of zones are found in all three of the super-giant reservoirs in Saudi Arabia?
(a) Super L.
(b) Super T.
(c) Super G.
(d) Super K.
4. When does oil exploration begin in Saudi Arabia?
5. The science of oil discovery and production is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Saudi Arabia established?
2. What job does Matthew Simmons hold?
3. How long did it take for the Saudi Arabian population to quadruple?
4. After drilling begins, the estimates are adjusted based on what?
5. Saudia Arabia became the third largest oil producer in the world behind who?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)