|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 2005, what is the only country in the world with unused oil capacity?
(a) United States.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
2. Who was the first king of Saudia Arabia?
(a) Adbul Mallah.
(b) Abdul Aziz.
(c) Abdul Saud.
(d) Abdul Faisal.
3. Simmons uses technical papers written for whom?
(a) The Society of Petroleum Engineers.
(b) The Society of Gasoline Engineers.
(c) The Society of Energy Engineers.
(d) The Society of Oil Engineers.
4. How long did it take for the Saudi Arabian population to quadruple?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 60 years.
(d) 50 years.
5. With the drop of pressure in key fields, what production is increased in the wells?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the United States's oil production declined, who stepped in to become the world's leading oil producer?
2. Who did the United States government ask to investigate Saudi Arabia's ability to meet global oil demands?
3. In the 1930's Oklahoma limited the number of days per month oil companies could operate to protect what?
4. Offshore exploration is banned in the United States except where?
5. Where is Prudhoe Bay?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)