|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Middle East become associated with oil production?
2. How many technical papers does Simmons use to build his case?
(a) Over 50.
(b) Over 200.
(c) Over 150.
(d) Over 100.
3. Which U.S. President supported the creation of the State of Israel?
4. What is the partnership called, that is formed to fund drilling and production in Saudi Arabia?
5. What evidence is there to support Saudi Arabia's claim that there is enough oil in their fields to last forever?
(b) Independent investigations.
(c) Scientific evidence.
(d) Government reports.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first king of Saudia Arabia?
2. Saudi Arabia becomes an oil super power when whose oil production declines?
3. When the United States's oil production declined, who stepped in to become the world's leading oil producer?
4. When was Saudi Arabia established?
5. When does oil exploration begin in Saudi Arabia?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)