|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which U.S. President supported the creation of the State of Israel?
2. How many "huge reserves" are there in Saudi Arabia?
3. Where was the first significant oil find in the Middle East?
4. When did prorating end?
5. Who secured the first prospecting right in Saudi Arabia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Offshore exploration is banned in the United States except where?
2. When did the United States's oil production peak?
3. What will Saudi Arabia face if the oil production declines?
4. Simmons uses technical papers written for whom?
5. Who promised King Faisal's father that Saudia Arabia would be consulted on any U.S. decision involving Palestine?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)