|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who secured the first prospecting right in Saudi Arabia?
2. When did the United States's oil production peak?
3. Who promised King Faisal's father that Saudia Arabia would be consulted on any U.S. decision involving Palestine?
4. When was the Spindletop field discovered?
5. How many "huge reserves" are there in Saudi Arabia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which U.S. President supported the creation of the State of Israel?
2. In the 1930's Oklahoma limited the number of days per month oil companies could operate to protect what?
3. When does oil production begin in Saudia Arabia?
4. On March 3, 1938, which well began pumping a significant amount of oil?
5. What is the partnership called, that is formed to fund drilling and production in Saudi Arabia?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)