|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between 2004 and 2006, how many oil discoveries were made?
2. Where is the Spindletop field located?
3. Where is Prudhoe Bay?
4. At the October 2003 SPE conference, how many papers were presented by Saudi Arabian authors?
5. How long after the Master Gas System was established, did it take for natural gas to be the primary fuel for creating domestic energy?
(a) A decade and a half.
(b) Two decades.
(c) A decade.
(d) Half a decade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one technique used in retrieving oil that can impact the amount of oil eventually recovered?
2. What is Parallel Oil, Water, and Gas Reservoir Stimulator?
3. What evidence is there to support Saudi Arabia's claim that there is enough oil in their fields to last forever?
4. Since when has Ghawar been yielding the bulk of Saudi Arabia's oil supplies?
5. Oil in Saudi Arabia will not last ____________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)