|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after the Master Gas System was established, did it take for natural gas to be the primary fuel for creating domestic energy?
(a) Half a decade.
(b) A decade and a half.
(c) A decade.
(d) Two decades.
2. When can the true recoverability figures of an oil reserve be discovered?
(a) When the reserve is shut down.
(b) When the reserve reaches its peak.
(c) When the reserve matures.
(d) When the reserve starts producing on a regular basis.
3. Where was the October 2003 SPE Annual Technical Conference held?
4. Sanfaniya is located where?
(b) In a valley.
(c) Under mountains.
(d) Beneath a river.
5. In the 1930's Oklahoma limited the number of days per month oil companies could operate to protect what?
(a) The environment.
(b) The state.
(c) Oil prices.
(d) The oil workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The information contained in the SPE papers confirms the uncertainty of Saudi Arabia's what?
2. What is the name of the Saudi Arabian national oil company?
3. When does the Middle East become associated with oil production?
4. Some people believe that Saudi Arabia's interest in Shaybah is not desperation, but what?
5. The Shaybah field is located where?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)