|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crude oil coming from Saudi Arabia contains liberal amounts of what, which makes it less pure?
(d) Sea water.
2. What is Parallel Oil, Water, and Gas Reservoir Stimulator?
(a) Reservoir purification technology.
(b) Reservoir stimulation technology.
(c) Reservoir damage-control technology.
(d) Reservoir preservation technology.
3. Offshore exploration is banned in the United States except where?
(a) The Atlantic Ocean.
(b) The coast of California.
(c) The Gulf of Mexico.
(d) The Pacific Ocean.
4. What industry does Matthew Simmons specialize in?
5. Who promised King Faisal's father that Saudia Arabia would be consulted on any U.S. decision involving Palestine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Arab D Zone 2B produces approximately how much of the oil output in Saudi Arabia?
2. How many technical papers does Simmons use to build his case?
3. Saudia Arabia became the third largest oil producer in the world behind who?
4. In 2005, what is the only country in the world with unused oil capacity?
5. When was Saudi Arabia established?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)