|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does oil production begin in Saudia Arabia?
2. Which U.S. President supported the creation of the State of Israel?
3. Offshore exploration is banned in the United States except where?
(a) The Pacific Ocean.
(b) The Atlantic Ocean.
(c) The coast of California.
(d) The Gulf of Mexico.
4. What type of zones are found in all three of the super-giant reservoirs in Saudi Arabia?
(a) Super G.
(b) Super K.
(c) Super T.
(d) Super L.
5. What evidence is there to support Saudi Arabia's claim that there is enough oil in their fields to last forever?
(a) Government reports.
(b) Scientific evidence.
(d) Independent investigations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Saudi Arabia to increase production from three million barrels a day to eight million barrels a day?
2. What job does Matthew Simmons hold?
3. How many "huge reserves" are there in Saudi Arabia?
4. What is Parallel Oil, Water, and Gas Reservoir Stimulator?
5. Saudi Arabia, because the oil now is less pure, invests a lot of money in what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)