|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Saudi Arabian national oil company?
(a) Saudi Oil.
(b) Saudi Texaco.
(c) Saudi Gas and Petroleum.
(d) Saudi Aramco.
2. Where is the Spindletop field located?
3. With the drop of pressure in key fields, what production is increased in the wells?
4. On March 3, 1938, which well began pumping a significant amount of oil?
(a) Damman 3.
(b) Damman 6.
(c) Damman 4.
(d) Damman 7.
5. Where is Prudhoe Bay?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the United States's oil production declined, who stepped in to become the world's leading oil producer?
2. Arab D Zone 2B produces approximately how much of the oil output in Saudi Arabia?
3. What is Ghawar known for?
4. When was the first significant oil find in the Middle East?
5. What did Saudi Arabian engineers present at the S.P.E. conferences?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)