|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new technology that Saudi Arabia has been implementing in their wells is associated with wells that have what?
(a) Had problems with their production.
(b) Held steady in production.
(c) Declined in production.
(d) Increased in production.
2. Where is the Spindletop field located?
3. Where is Prudhoe Bay?
4. What kind of data surveys are used to help determine where to drill?
(a) Water data surveys.
(b) Oil data surveys.
(c) Seismic data surveys.
(d) Gas pressure data surveys.
5. When did the United States's oil production peak?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Middle East become associated with oil production?
2. Saudi Arabia becomes an oil super power when whose oil production declines?
3. Arab D Zone 2B produces approximately how much of the oil output in Saudi Arabia?
4. What is Ghawar known for?
5. What else does Saudi Arabia harvest from the oil fields?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)