|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new technology that Saudi Arabia has been implementing in their wells is associated with wells that have what?
(a) Had problems with their production.
(b) Held steady in production.
(c) Declined in production.
(d) Increased in production.
2. Who did the United States government ask to investigate Saudi Arabia's ability to meet global oil demands?
(a) The GAO.
(c) The Heritage Institute.
(d) M.I.T. researchers.
3. In 2005, what is the only country in the world with unused oil capacity?
(b) United States.
(d) Saudi Arabia.
4. Who secured the first prospecting right in Saudi Arabia?
5. What do the odds indicate about future oil discovery in Saudi Arabia?
(a) It is slightly possible, but will take a lot of money.
(b) It is promising, but won't happen soon.
(c) It is very likely.
(d) It is unlikely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Detail in papers for the SPE indicate that Saudi Arabia has had what kind of exploration effort over the past 30 years?
2. The geologists say that the Arab D Zone has eroded away over what period of time?
3. What is one technique used in retrieving oil that can impact the amount of oil eventually recovered?
4. When does water injection become a permanent part of oil production at Abqaiq?
5. Experts estimate that more than what percent of Berri's oil will be unrecovered?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)