|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From 1950-1982, OPEC published information on production levels for each field how often?
(b) Once a decade.
(c) Once every five years.
(d) At least once a year.
2. Berri is located where?
(a) Offshore only.
(b) Onshore and offshore.
(c) In sandstone.
(d) Onshore only.
3. Sanfaniya is located where?
(a) In a valley.
(c) Beneath a river.
(d) Under mountains.
4. A Society of Petroleum Engineers paper written in 2004 describes what type of pump project as being successful in reviving several of Abqaiq's dead zones?
(a) Multiple pump.
(b) Multiphase pump.
(c) Manual injection pump.
(d) Manual seperator pump.
5. The science of oil discovery and production is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Sanfaniya begin to experience problems with sand mixing with the oil?
2. When was the first significant oil find in the Middle East?
3. Water became a commonly used primary technique in what area first?
4. Detail in papers for the SPE indicate that Saudi Arabia has had what kind of exploration effort over the past 30 years?
5. Who did the United States government ask to investigate Saudi Arabia's ability to meet global oil demands?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)