|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new technology that Saudi Arabia has been implementing in their wells is associated with wells that have what?
(a) Held steady in production.
(b) Increased in production.
(c) Had problems with their production.
(d) Declined in production.
2. In 2005, what is the only country in the world with unused oil capacity?
(b) United States.
(c) Saudi Arabia.
3. How many fields are there, after Ghawar, that produce significant levels of oil in Saudi Arabia?
4. With OPEC's secrecy regarding oil production levels, what is unclear?
(a) Whether OPEC countries are engaged in price inflation.
(b) Whether Saudi Arabia will stay the number one oil producer.
(c) Whether OPEC countries can produce oil.
(d) Whether Saudi Arabia can continue production at high levels.
5. Where was the first significant oil find in the Middle East?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Abqaiq oil field described by technical experts?
2. The geologists say that the Arab D Zone has eroded away over what period of time?
3. Sanfaniya is located where?
4. When was the first significant oil find in the Middle East?
5. When does the Middle East become associated with oil production?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)