|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who developed Parallel Oil, Water, and Gas Reservoir Stimulator?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
(c) The United States.
2. It has become far more _________ _________ to maintain the high rate of oil production in Saudi Arabia.
(a) Capital intensive.
(b) Labor intensive.
(c) Technologically intensive.
(d) Equipment intensive.
3. Some people believe that Saudi Arabia's interest in Shaybah is not desperation, but what?
(a) Technologically feasible.
(b) Security motivated.
(c) Common sense.
(d) Politically motivated.
4. How many oil fields does Hawtah Trend consist of?
5. Saudi Arabia, because the oil now is less pure, invests a lot of money in what?
(a) Gas oil technology plants.
(b) Gas oil purification plants.
(c) Gas oil crude plants.
(d) Gas oil separation plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hawtah Trend becomes the first oil produced outside of what?
2. What has happened at the other giant oil fields in the world?
3. What phenomenon appears to be a part of the life cycle of all large oil fields regardless of their differences?
4. Where are some of the other giant oil fields in the world, besides Saudi Arabia?
5. When was Hawtah Trend discovered?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)