|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phenomenon appears to be a part of the life cycle of all large oil fields regardless of their differences?
(a) The peak/decline phenomenon.
(b) The water/natural gas improvement phenomenon.
(c) The decay phenomenon.
(d) The second life phenomenon.
2. Shaybah is located near Saudi Arabia's border with what nation?
(a) United Arab Emirates.
3. Where are some of the other giant oil fields in the world, besides Saudi Arabia?
4. What is Parallel Oil, Water, and Gas Reservoir Stimulator?
(a) Reservoir preservation technology.
(b) Reservoir damage-control technology.
(c) Reservoir purification technology.
(d) Reservoir stimulation technology.
5. When Saudi Arabia entered the world of oil production, it was __________ to generate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Saudi Arabia, because the oil now is less pure, invests a lot of money in what?
2. Some people believe that Saudi Arabia's interest in Shaybah is not desperation, but what?
3. If Saudi Arabian production levels decline sharply, what will they affect?
4. What evidence is there to indicate that Saudi Arabian oil fields will be different from the oil fields in the rest of the world?
5. How many oil fields does Hawtah Trend consist of?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)