|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aramis refuse to talk to for help with Porthos?
(a) The Queen.
2. What is the celebration held after Aramis leaves for England held for?
(a) The escape of Beaumont.
(b) The return of the King.
(c) The raise of the taxes.
(d) The victory at Lens.
3. Why was d'Artagnan arrested?
(a) He lied to Mazarin.
(b) He let Mordaunt die.
(c) He disobeyed orders.
(d) He stole from the Queen.
4. Who does Mordaunt want to fight first from the musketeers?
5. Why did Porthos never meet up with Aramis as planned?
(a) He has a better idea.
(b) He is leaving the musketeers.
(c) He is on a mission.
(d) He was arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Perry's occupation?
2. What does Mazarin ask d'Artagnan to do after he has humiliated the Queen?
3. What does d'Artagnan use to write on a wall?
4. Why does d'Artagnan make friends with Groslow?
5. Whose carriage does d'Artagnan use to get to the Palace Royale safely?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes d'Artagnan to make a plan to escape from the prison?
2. How does Grimaud reveal Mordaunt's plan on the ship?
3. How do the musketeers escape the ship?
4. Why does Gondy allow Marechal to go back to the castle unharmed?
5. How does Aramis save Raoul during a battle?
6. What is d'Artagnan told to do when he gets to England?
7. What is so mysterious about the man who executes the King?
8. What does Cromwell lecture Mordaunt about?
9. What charges is d'Artagnan held on?
10. How is d'Artagnan warned about Mordaunt?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)