|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was d'Artagnan when the King was killed?
(a) Under the scaffold.
(b) The front row.
(c) Behind the wall.
(d) In the dungeon.
2. How does the Queen respond to the demands of the people to replace someone?
(a) She refuses.
(b) She agrees.
(c) She offers to add an additonal person to the office.
(d) She offers to think about it.
3. Who takes Aramis prisoner?
(b) The King.
4. Who protests the arrest during the celebration?
5. Who causes Mordaunt's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does the executioner's assistant get?
2. How many guards are at the trial for the King?
3. Who stops Mordaunt from being hit with an oar?
4. What does Porthos leave scratchings on?
5. How many curates offer to help Gondy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Raoul helped during the celebration in Paris?
2. How do the musketeers escape the ship?
3. How is d'Artagnan warned about Mordaunt?
4. Why does Athos refuse to return to France?
5. What is fatality as explained by Athos?
6. What does the King tell Athos just before his execution?
7. What is d'Artagnan told to do when he gets to England?
8. How does de Winter predict his own death?
9. How does Anne feel about the role of Royalty in society?
10. What lie does the captain tell d'Artagnan on the boat?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)