|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beds are at the chateau where 200 people are staying?
2. Who lights the fuse for the explosion?
3. Who allows Aramis into town when he is at first denied entrance?
(a) The Queen.
4. How does Aramis try to injure the man following him to England?
(a) With a gun.
(b) With a sword.
(c) With a cannon.
(d) With an arrow.
5. Why is Aramis not allowed back into Paris?
(a) They think he is British.
(b) They think he is a spy.
(c) They think he killed the King.
(d) They think he has not paid the passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mordaunt escape the explosion?
2. Who does Aramis dress up as to talk to the King after the trial?
3. How many men die in the explosion?
4. What is the celebration held after Aramis leaves for England held for?
5. What does the Queen ask de Conde to help her with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cromwell lecture Mordaunt about?
2. How is Raoul helped during the celebration in Paris?
3. How do the musketeers escape the ship?
4. Why does Athos refuse to return to France?
5. What does the King ask for just before his execution is to take place?
6. What does the King tell Athos just before his execution?
7. How does Grimaud reveal Mordaunt's plan on the ship?
8. How do we see what d'Artagnan really thinks about Mazarin and his actions?
9. What charges is d'Artagnan held on?
10. What happens in the palace to actually bring physical fear to Mazarin for the first time?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)