|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lights the fuse for the explosion?
2. How does Mordaunt escape the explosion?
(a) He goes to the crow's nest.
(b) He floats on a barrel.
(c) He jumps into the water.
(d) He grabs onto the boat.
3. How many curates offer to help Gondy?
4. What weapon does the executioner hold during the trial?
(a) An axe.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A sword.
(d) An arrow.
5. Why did Porthos never meet up with Aramis as planned?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He has a better idea.
(c) He is leaving the musketeers.
(d) He is on a mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does d'Artagnan demand before leaving Mordaunt alone with Aramis?
2. Who does Aramis refuse to talk to for help with Porthos?
3. Who calls for Athos to be arrested?
4. How much was the King sold for?
5. Who convinces d'Artagnan to stay in England?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Gondy allow Marechal to go back to the castle unharmed?
2. What is so mysterious about the man who executes the King?
3. How does de Winter predict his own death?
4. What charges is d'Artagnan held on?
5. How is d'Artagnan warned about Mordaunt?
6. What lie does the captain tell d'Artagnan on the boat?
7. What does the King ask for just before his execution is to take place?
8. What is fatality as explained by Athos?
9. What is d'Artagnan told to do when he gets to England?
10. How is the King betrayed in this section?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)