|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Athos swear at the meeting with the four musketeers?
(a) To never harm his friends.
(b) To never let politics sway him.
(c) To never fight against them.
(d) To never kill another man.
2. What does the Queen ask of Aramis?
(a) To free her son.
(b) To end the war.
(c) To kill Mazarin.
(d) To protect her husband.
3. Who agrees to plead Charles's case to Mazarin?
4. What does Rochefort want Beuafort to request?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A pie.
(d) A cake.
5. How many ways has Beaufort told La Ramee he has thought of escaping?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the people rebelling at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Athos do when Aramis is brought up?
3. Where does d'Artagnon first see Rochefort?
4. Who does de Winter tell the Queen can help her with her husband?
5. What does Madame de Chevreuse say about what Raoul says he wants to do with his life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the King wish the Queen to do about Mazarin?
2. How does d'Artagnan protect Planchet, and why?
3. What secret of Aramis's does d'Aartagnan witness?
4. What does the executioner wish to find absolution for before he dies, and what is strange about this?
5. What does Mazarin think of his first introduction to Porthos?
6. What is the biggest shock to d'Artagnan when he catches up with Beaumont?
7. How does Beaufort escape?
8. What about Mouston bothers d'Artagnan?
9. what does Rochefort do once he has escaped?
10. What does Beaumont say in his letter to Mazarin after d'Artagnan and Porthos have to surrender?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)