|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Athos give Raoul before he goes off to training?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A robe.
(c) A sword.
(d) A Bible.
2. Who is Athos talking with when de Winter comes to warn him?
3. Who does Raoul send for the mortally wounded men from the attacked group?
(a) A midwife.
(b) A priest.
(c) A healer.
(d) A monk.
4. What does Rochefort want Beuafort to request?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A pie.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A cake.
5. What gift did the queen once give to d'Artagnoa?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A sword.
(c) A cross.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to back out of the meeting with the four musketeers?
2. How many of the attacked men Raoul finds are mortally wounded?
3. Who does Aramis tell d'Artagnan to talk to next?
4. How does d'Artagnan feel when he sees how Athos looks?
5. What does Madame de Chevreuse say about what Raoul says he wants to do with his life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the executioner wish to find absolution for before he dies, and what is strange about this?
2. Why can't Rochefort become a guard to Beaufort?
3. What does La Ramee promise Mazarin?
4. What does Beaumont say in his letter to Mazarin after d'Artagnan and Porthos have to surrender?
5. What about Mouston bothers d'Artagnan?
6. What relieves the tension at the meeting of the four musketeers?
7. How does d'Artagnan get Porthos to agree to help him?
8. What is the biggest shock to d'Artagnan when he catches up with Beaumont?
9. Why was Beaufort arrested?
10. How does Mordaunt begin enacting his revenge?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)