|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rochefort want Beuafort to request?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A pie.
(c) A cake.
(d) A blanket.
2. How does Aramis greet Planchet?
(a) He challenges him to a duel.
(b) He shows up at the breakfast table.
(c) He jumps on his horse.
(d) He slinks in his room after dark.
3. What kind of cord does Beaufort use to escape?
4. What nation is France at war with in this book?
5. What does La Ramee ask Beafort to do before he escapes?
(a) Bind his feet.
(b) Bind his hands.
(c) All of these.
(d) Gag him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does d'Artagnan track down his 3 friends?
2. Who agrees to plead Charles's case to Mazarin?
3. Why doesn't Aramis want to work with d'Artagnan again?
4. What warning does de Winter bring Athos?
5. What does Athos call de Winter's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. what does Rochefort do once he has escaped?
2. What does Mazarin think of his first introduction to Porthos?
3. What secret of Aramis's does d'Aartagnan witness?
4. What does Beaumont say in his letter to Mazarin after d'Artagnan and Porthos have to surrender?
5. Why are the people so angry with Mazarin?
6. How does d'Artagnan protect Planchet, and why?
7. What does La Ramee have Grimaud do, and why?
8. How does Rochefort escape?
9. What relieves the tension at the meeting of the four musketeers?
10. Why does Mordaunt say he is allowing de Winter to live?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)