|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mazarin ask d'Artagnon to do for him at the beginning of the book?
(a) Train him to fight.
(b) Contact the other musketeers.
(c) Show him around the city.
(d) Find him a uniform.
2. Where do the four musketeers meet for the first time in the book?
(a) The Royal Circumvention.
(b) The Place Royale.
(c) The Palace Royale.
(d) The Royal Aviary.
3. What is the executioner killed with?
(b) An arrow.
(c) A sword.
(d) A dagger.
4. What is Beaumont's title?
5. Who was injured on the street as Porthos left the city?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aramis greet Planchet?
2. What is the title of the man Raoul saves from drowning?
3. Why do the four musketeers meet for the first time in the book?
4. What does de Winter say about Mordaunt's mother?
5. Who tells the musketeers that Milady's son is alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the biggest shock to d'Artagnan when he catches up with Beaumont?
2. What secret of Aramis's does d'Aartagnan witness?
3. How does d'Artagnan get Porthos to agree to help him?
4. How does Beaufort escape?
5. How does Rochefort escape?
6. What cause does Mordaunt have to hate de Winter?
7. What does the King wish the Queen to do about Mazarin?
8. How does Mordaunt begin enacting his revenge?
9. How does d'Artagnan protect Planchet, and why?
10. How do the musketeers learn of Mordaunt's motives in this section?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)