|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the musketeers that Milady's son is alive?
2. What does the Queen ask of Aramis?
(a) To protect her husband.
(b) To end the war.
(c) To kill Mazarin.
(d) To free her son.
3. How many people are fighting against d'Artagnan and Porthos when they catch up with Beaumont?
4. What does Mazarin ask d'Artagnon to do for him at the beginning of the book?
(a) Show him around the city.
(b) Find him a uniform.
(c) Contact the other musketeers.
(d) Train him to fight.
5. What is de Winter's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to plead Charles's case to Mazarin?
2. Where does d'Artagnon first see Rochefort?
3. How many of the attacked men Raoul finds are mortally wounded?
4. Where does Raoul stay after saving a drowning man?
5. Who does Raoul deliver a letter for in Lens?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beaumont say in his letter to Mazarin after d'Artagnan and Porthos have to surrender?
2. Why does Mordaunt say he is allowing de Winter to live?
3. Why are the people so angry with Mazarin?
4. Why was Beaufort arrested?
5. How does Mordaunt begin enacting his revenge?
6. What does La Ramee have Grimaud do, and why?
7. How does Rochefort escape?
8. What secret of Aramis's does d'Aartagnan witness?
9. What relieves the tension at the meeting of the four musketeers?
10. what does Rochefort do once he has escaped?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)