|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weapons is d'Artagnan told to pick up on his way back to Paris?
2. What is the name of Athos's adoptive son?
3. Who does Aramis tell d'Artagnan to talk to next?
4. What does the letter Mordaunt brings ask Mazarin to do?
(a) Woo the Queen.
(b) Refuse admittance to the King.
(c) Kill Beaumont.
(d) Keep a watch on the musketeers.
5. What does Mazarin disguise himself as?
(a) A peasant.
(b) A prince.
(c) A guard.
(d) A musketeer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants the Queen to find out how the Cardinal feels about the King?
2. How many of the attacked men Raoul finds are mortally wounded?
3. Why does Mazarin not fear the people at the beginning of the book?
4. What gift did the queen once give to d'Artagnoa?
5. How does d'Artagnan track down his 3 friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mazarin think of his first introduction to Porthos?
2. What does La Ramee promise Mazarin?
3. What secret of Aramis's does d'Aartagnan witness?
4. How does Mordaunt begin enacting his revenge?
5. How does d'Artagnan get Porthos to agree to help him?
6. Why does Mordaunt say he is allowing de Winter to live?
7. what does Rochefort do once he has escaped?
8. How does Rochefort escape?
9. What does the King wish the Queen to do about Mazarin?
10. Why does Mazarin show such interest in Mordaunt when they first meet?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)