|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the man Raoul saves from drowning?
2. How many ways has Beaufort told La Ramee he has thought of escaping?
3. How many of the attacked men Raoul finds are mortally wounded?
4. Who is the man Raoul saves from drowning?
(a) de Gonde.
(b) de Guiche.
(c) de Gorche.
(d) de Gilte.
5. Why are the people rebelling at the beginning of the book?
(a) They are tired of the war.
(b) They cannot leave the country.
(c) They want a new king.
(d) They are overly taxed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the four musketeers meet for the first time in the book?
2. What does the Queen ask of Athos?
3. What does Athos do when Aramis is brought up?
4. Why do the four musketeers meet for the first time in the book?
5. Where is Milady's son heading?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Beaufort escape?
2. How does Rochefort escape?
3. Why are the people so angry with Mazarin?
4. How does Mordaunt begin enacting his revenge?
5. How does d'Artagnan get Porthos to agree to help him?
6. What does the letter from Grimaud say, and what does this mean?
7. what does Rochefort do once he has escaped?
8. Why does Mordaunt say he is allowing de Winter to live?
9. What does the executioner wish to find absolution for before he dies, and what is strange about this?
10. What does La Ramee have Grimaud do, and why?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)