|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is de Winter's real first name?
2. Why are the people rebelling at the beginning of the book?
(a) They are tired of the war.
(b) They want a new king.
(c) They are overly taxed.
(d) They cannot leave the country.
3. What does La Ramee ask Beafort to do before he escapes?
(a) Bind his hands.
(b) All of these.
(c) Gag him.
(d) Bind his feet.
4. How many letters does Athos receive after breakfast?
5. How does d'Artagnan feel when he sees how Athos looks?
(a) He knows he deserved it.
(b) Not surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does de Winter say about Mordaunt's mother?
2. What is in Noisy?
3. How does Athos look when d'Artagnan sees him?
4. Where does Athos say his son was abandoned?
5. Where does Raoul save a drowning man?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does d'Artagnan protect Planchet, and why?
2. Why was Beaufort arrested?
3. How does d'Artagnan get Porthos to agree to help him?
4. What does Beaumont say in his letter to Mazarin after d'Artagnan and Porthos have to surrender?
5. What does the King wish the Queen to do about Mazarin?
6. How does Mordaunt begin enacting his revenge?
7. What secret of Aramis's does d'Aartagnan witness?
8. How does Rochefort escape?
9. What does Athos do before Raoul leaves for his training?
10. What does the letter from Grimaud say, and what does this mean?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)