|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mazarin ask d'Artagnon to do for him at the beginning of the book?
(a) Train him to fight.
(b) Find him a uniform.
(c) Show him around the city.
(d) Contact the other musketeers.
2. Who finds the executioner when he is killed?
3. What does Bazin lie to d'Artagnan about?
(a) Where Aramis is.
(b) How Aramis feels about the queen.
(c) How wealthy Aramis is.
(d) What Aramis is doing now.
4. What is in Noisy?
(a) A bar.
(b) A plantation.
(c) A convent.
(d) A training school.
5. What nation is France at war with in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pear does Grimaud say Beaufort will receive?
2. What gift did the queen once give to d'Artagnoa?
3. Where does Athos say his son was abandoned?
4. Who does the messenger of the battle of Lens make de Winter think about?
5. What career does Raoul tell Madame de Chevreuse he wants to pursue?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does d'Artagnan protect Planchet, and why?
2. What does La Ramee have Grimaud do, and why?
3. How does Beaufort escape?
4. Why can't Rochefort become a guard to Beaufort?
5. What does La Ramee promise Mazarin?
6. what does Rochefort do once he has escaped?
7. How does Mordaunt feel about the King, and why?
8. What does Beaumont say in his letter to Mazarin after d'Artagnan and Porthos have to surrender?
9. What does the letter from Grimaud say, and what does this mean?
10. What about Mouston bothers d'Artagnan?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)