|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aramis get out of his window?
(a) He built up a rock wall.
(b) He holds it open with a shovel.
(c) He uses a rope ladder.
(d) He has cosntructed stairs.
2. What does Athos do when Aramis is brought up?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) His face gets red.
(d) He changes the subject.
3. What is the executioner killed with?
(a) A sword.
(b) An arrow.
(d) A dagger.
4. What gift did the queen once give to d'Artagnoa?
(a) A book.
(b) A cross.
(c) A sword.
(d) A diamond.
5. Who does Athos say he wants to be useful to?
(a) The monarch.
(b) The king.
(c) The queen.
(d) The cardinal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning does de Winter bring Athos?
2. When does Beaufort suggest to La Ramee they have dinner together?
3. Where has Aramis been living?
4. What does Athos call de Winter's mother?
5. What career does Raoul tell Madame de Chevreuse he wants to pursue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Beaufort arrested?
2. What does La Ramee have Grimaud do, and why?
3. Why does Mazarin show such interest in Mordaunt when they first meet?
4. What does Athos do before Raoul leaves for his training?
5. What does Mazarin do to Abbe Scarron, and how does this affect him?
6. How does Mordaunt feel about the King, and why?
7. Why does Mordaunt say he is allowing de Winter to live?
8. What does the letter from Grimaud say, and what does this mean?
9. What relieves the tension at the meeting of the four musketeers?
10. What cause does Mordaunt have to hate de Winter?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)