|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rochefort want Beuafort to request?
(a) A pie.
(b) A cake.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A blanket.
2. What does Porthos want to be happy?
(a) Some children.
(b) A baron title.
(c) A wife.
(d) More riches.
3. How many letters does Athos receive after breakfast?
4. How does Aramis get out of his window?
(a) He uses a rope ladder.
(b) He has cosntructed stairs.
(c) He built up a rock wall.
(d) He holds it open with a shovel.
5. Who is Athos talking with when de Winter comes to warn him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does de Winter tell the Queen can help her with her husband?
2. Who brings word to the Queen that the battle of Lens has been won?
3. What is Beaumont's title?
4. Who is with d'Artagnan and Porthos as they chase after Beaumont?
5. Why does Mazarin not fear the people at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does d'Artagnan protect Planchet, and why?
2. Why are the people so angry with Mazarin?
3. What is ironic about the man Raoul saves from drowning?
4. Why does Mordaunt say he is allowing de Winter to live?
5. What does Mazarin do to Abbe Scarron, and how does this affect him?
6. What does La Ramee have Grimaud do, and why?
7. What is the biggest shock to d'Artagnan when he catches up with Beaumont?
8. Why can't Rochefort become a guard to Beaufort?
9. What relieves the tension at the meeting of the four musketeers?
10. What does La Ramee promise Mazarin?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)