|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Athos talking with when de Winter comes to warn him?
2. What is Beaumont's title?
3. How are Madame de Chevreuse and Raoul related?
(a) She is his aunt.
(b) She is his cousin.
(c) She is his mother.
(d) She is his sister.
4. How many weapons is d'Artagnan told to pick up on his way back to Paris?
5. Who tells the musketeers that Milady's son is alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Queen ask of Athos?
2. Who tries to back out of the meeting with the four musketeers?
3. Where has Aramis been living?
4. How many letters does Athos receive after breakfast?
5. What kind of weapons is d'Artagnan told to pick up on his way back to Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does d'Artagnan get Porthos to agree to help him?
2. Why are the people so angry with Mazarin?
3. What is ironic about the man Raoul saves from drowning?
4. what does Rochefort do once he has escaped?
5. What does Mazarin do to Abbe Scarron, and how does this affect him?
6. What relieves the tension at the meeting of the four musketeers?
7. What does La Ramee promise Mazarin?
8. Why does Mazarin show such interest in Mordaunt when they first meet?
9. How do the musketeers learn of Mordaunt's motives in this section?
10. How does Beaufort escape?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)