|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aramis tell d'Artagnan to talk to next?
2. Who was injured on the street as Porthos left the city?
3. How many people are fighting against d'Artagnan and Porthos when they catch up with Beaumont?
4. Where has Aramis been living?
(a) A convent.
(b) A farm.
(c) A prison.
(d) An inn.
5. What kind of cord does Beaufort use to escape?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the four musketeers meet for the first time in the book?
2. Who does Raoul send for the mortally wounded men from the attacked group?
3. Where is the beginning of this book set?
4. What does Rochefort use to send messages to Grimaud?
5. How does d'Artagnan feel when he sees how Athos looks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What relieves the tension at the meeting of the four musketeers?
2. Why does Mordaunt say he is allowing de Winter to live?
3. What does La Ramee have Grimaud do, and why?
4. Why does Mazarin show such interest in Mordaunt when they first meet?
5. What is the biggest shock to d'Artagnan when he catches up with Beaumont?
6. Why are the people so angry with Mazarin?
7. What does Beaumont say in his letter to Mazarin after d'Artagnan and Porthos have to surrender?
8. How does Beaufort escape?
9. How does d'Artagnan protect Planchet, and why?
10. What about Mouston bothers d'Artagnan?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)