|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the musketeers hide when the escape plan for the King goes awry?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) In a barn.
(c) In a swamp.
(d) Behind a barn.
2. How many guards are at the trial for the King?
3. Who escapes Paris with the Queen?
(a) Her servant.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) All of these.
4. Where did Porthos leave a carving knife?
(a) A table.
(b) A door.
(c) A wall.
(d) A chair.
5. Who lights the fuse for the explosion?
6. What does d'Artagnan sell to get money?
(a) His soldier's uniform.
(b) His ring.
(c) His musket.
(d) His sword.
7. What causes Paris to go back to normal for a while?
(a) Mazarin leaves the country.
(b) The King returns.
(c) Beaumont escapes.
(d) Broussel is released.
8. What makes Mordaunt think the musketeer he wants to fight first is fearful?
(a) He faints.
(b) He offers someone else the chance to fight first.
(c) He drops his weapon.
(d) He refuses to fight.
9. What weapon does the executioner hold during the trial?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A sword.
(c) A pistol.
(d) An axe.
10. Who calls for Athos to be arrested?
(d) The Queen.
11. Who protests the arrest during the celebration?
12. Who convinces d'Artagnan to stay in England?
(a) de Winter.
13. Who has been guarding the house where the executioner is followed?
14. How does the Queen respond to the demands of the people to replace someone?
(a) She offers to think about it.
(b) She agrees.
(c) She refuses.
(d) She offers to add an additonal person to the office.
15. Who protects Raoul during the celebration?
(c) de Winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Perry's occupation?
2. Who tries to hit Mordaunt with an oar?
3. What did the King want given to his wife?
4. Who hides Mordaunt on the musketeers' ship?
5. Who does Aramis refuse to talk to for help with Porthos?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)