|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to hit Mordaunt with an oar?
2. What is Perry's occupation?
3. What does the Queen ask de Conde to help her with?
(a) Arrest the musketeers.
(b) Bring the King back.
(c) Lower taxes.
(d) Escape from Paris.
4. Why is Aramis not allowed back into Paris?
(a) They think he has not paid the passage.
(b) They think he killed the King.
(c) They think he is British.
(d) They think he is a spy.
5. Where is the Royalist camp held?
(a) North Chenchique.
6. What does Athos secure for the musketeers?
(a) A boat.
(b) A food supply.
(c) A carriage.
(d) An inn.
7. What did the King want given to his wife?
(a) A seal.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A brooch.
(d) A cross.
8. How does Aramis try to injure the man following him to England?
(a) With a gun.
(b) With an arrow.
(c) With a cannon.
(d) With a sword.
9. Why did Porthos never meet up with Aramis as planned?
(a) He is leaving the musketeers.
(b) He is on a mission.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He has a better idea.
10. How does Aramis plan to get to England?
(a) On foot.
(b) On horseback.
(c) By ship.
(d) By train.
11. Why does d'Artagnan plan to stay in London after the execution?
(a) To continue protecting the Queen.
(b) To learn who the executioner is.
(c) To avoid trouble in France.
(d) To follow Mazarin's commands.
12. Who speaks out for the King during the trial?
13. Why does d'Artagnan make friends with Groslow?
(a) To get information.
(b) All of these.
(c) To win his trust.
(d) To keep from being bored.
14. Who does Cromwell give the ship hired by the musketeers to?
(a) de Winter.
15. Who tells d'Artagnan that Athos has been arrested?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was d'Artagnan when the King was killed?
2. How many guards are at the trial for the King?
3. What does d'Artagnan demand before leaving Mordaunt alone with Aramis?
4. Who escapes Paris with the Queen?
5. What does Cromwell say he hoped would happen at the execution?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)