|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does d'Artagnan demand before leaving Mordaunt alone with Aramis?
(a) A duel.
(b) The agreed-upon funds.
(c) Some food.
2. Who protests the arrest during the celebration?
3. Who does Aramis dress up as to talk to the King after the trial?
(a) A Bishop.
(b) An English nobleman.
(c) A guard.
(d) A servant.
4. Who does Cromwell give the ship hired by the musketeers to?
(a) de Winter.
5. What is Perry's occupation?
6. Who follows Aramis on his way to England?
7. How is Perry told about his brother's condition?
(a) The musketeers tell him.
(b) Mordaunt tells him.
(c) He gets a letter.
(d) He sees him later.
8. What does the King demand before he will show himself to the people?
(a) That his wife be protected.
(b) That they find the cardinal.
(c) That they obey his will.
(d) That nobody touch him.
9. What does Athos secure for the musketeers?
(a) An inn.
(b) A food supply.
(c) A boat.
(d) A carriage.
10. What does d'Artagnan use to write on a wall?
11. Who is arrested during the celebration?
12. Why did Porthos never meet up with Aramis as planned?
(a) He is leaving the musketeers.
(b) He has a better idea.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He is on a mission.
13. Who tries to hit Mordaunt with an oar?
14. Who causes Mordaunt's death?
15. Who speaks out for the King during the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Queen respond to the demands of the people to replace someone?
2. Who does Mordaunt want to fight first from the musketeers?
3. What did the King want given to his wife?
4. Who has been guarding the house where the executioner is followed?
5. What does the coadjutor ask of the Queen?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)