|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is de Winter's real first name?
2. Where does Raoul stay after saving a drowning man?
3. How does d'Artagnan track down his 3 friends?
(a) He looks in a directory.
(b) He looks at tax records.
(c) He asks a servant.
(d) He goes through letters.
4. How does Bazin know Aramis?
(a) He was his comrade in arms.
(b) He was his friend.
(c) He was his landlord.
(d) He was his servant.
5. Where do the four musketeers meet for the first time in the book?
(a) The Royal Circumvention.
(b) The Place Royale.
(c) The Palace Royale.
(d) The Royal Aviary.
6. What does the Queen ask of Aramis?
(a) To end the war.
(b) To free her son.
(c) To kill Mazarin.
(d) To protect her husband.
7. What nation is France at war with in this book?
8. What warning does de Winter bring Athos?
(a) Mazarin is looking for him.
(b) Another battle is coming near.
(c) The convent has noticed he is missing.
(d) Mordaunt wants to kill him.
9. What does Rochefort use to send messages to Grimaud?
(a) An old bone.
(b) A tennis ball.
(c) A dog.
(d) An arrow.
10. Why doesn't Aramis want to work with d'Artagnan again?
(a) He is comfortable where he is.
(b) He doesn't trust d'Artagnan.
(c) He is very ill.
(d) There is no money to be paid.
11. What does the Queen ask of Athos?
(a) To free her son.
(b) To end the war.
(c) To protect her husband.
(d) To kill Mazarin.
12. How many of the attacked men Raoul finds are mortally wounded?
13. Where does Raoul take the mortally wounded men from the attacked group?
(a) An inn.
(b) A forest grove.
(c) A convent.
(d) A hospital.
14. How does d'Artagnan get to Noisy?
(a) He gets permission from Mazarin.
(b) He writes to Aramis.
(c) He hires a carriage.
(d) He follows Bazin.
15. What does Athos do when Aramis is brought up?
(a) He leaves the room.
(b) His face gets red.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He changes the subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in Noisy?
2. What career does d'Artganan suggest for Athos's son?
3. When does Beaufort suggest to La Ramee they have dinner together?
4. Why are the people rebelling at the beginning of the book?
5. Where is Milady's son heading?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)