1. Where is the beginning of this book set?
2. Why are the people rebelling at the beginning of the book?
They are overly taxed.
3. Why does Mazarin not fear the people at the beginning of the book?
He thinks the queen will protect him.
4. What does Mazarin disguise himself as?
5. What does Mazarin ask d'Artagnon to do for him at the beginning of the book?
Show him around the city.
6. Where does d'Artagnon first see Rochefort?
This section contains 3,361 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)