|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the executioner killed?
(a) He killed a man's mother.
(b) He owes money.
(c) He supports the Cardinal.
(d) He is part of the Fronde.
2. What does Madame de Chevreuse say about what Raoul says he wants to do with his life?
(a) She says it is up to him and nobody else.
(b) She says she will support him.
(c) She says he will not be able to have a wife if he does that.
(d) She tries to change his mind.
3. How many of the attacked men Raoul finds are mortally wounded?
4. How does Porthos show how unhappy he is?
(a) He downplays his riches.
(b) He yells and screams.
(c) He sighs a lot.
(d) He cries in secret.
5. Where is Milady's son heading?
Short Answer Questions
1. What career does d'Artganan suggest for Athos's son?
2. How does Athos look when d'Artagnan sees him?
3. What kind of cord does Beaufort use to escape?
4. How many ways has Beaufort told La Ramee he has thought of escaping?
5. What career does Raoul tell Madame de Chevreuse he wants to pursue?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)